Best lubricant for naked riding?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Dec 2016

Best lubricant for naked riding?

Asking this question because I would like to grind on my balloons naked, but it just feels uncomfortable when doing it dry.
  • TheGrimLooner
    • Apr 2017

Re: Best lubricant for naked riding?

My own lube

Comment

• LoneLoonRider
      • Jan 2017

Astroglide is water based, and a small amount goes a long way.

Comment

• t17forLife
        • May 2015

Originally posted by LoneLoonRider
        Astroglide is water based, and a small amount goes a long way.
        Yeah it's good stuff! I bought a can of it earlier this year and it lasted for a few weeks of occasional use. I only used it once on balloons, you could say that all the other times were for "handheld use." I like how it doesn't dry out like spit, and is safe on latex balloons (and condoms - safety first!) unlike the oil-based stuff. Highly recommend it!

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Spit!

Comment

• t17forLife
            • May 2015

Originally posted by Bubble Boy :-P
            Spit!
            Spit works great for most related tasks, but I think that the other stuff works better on balloons for several reasons:

1. You can use as much as you want/need, whenever. No waiting to make more
            2. Doesn't dry out as fast, especially on latex
            3. (corollary to 1) Doesn't depend on ability to make spit, which is lesser in some people, especially if you're high or have any other reason for producing less
            4. Works better, in my opinion. Spit is 95-99% water, while the commercially available lubricants contain compounds that don't evaporate as easily, in addition to providing more lubrication that plain water can

Comment

• OverTheTop
              • Dec 2013

Originally posted by t17forLife
              Yeah it's good stuff! I bought a can of it earlier this year and it lasted for a few weeks of occasional use. I only used it once on balloons, you could say that all the other times were for "handheld use." I like how it doesn't dry out like spit, and is safe on latex balloons (and condoms - safety first!) unlike the oil-based stuff. Highly recommend it!
              I mean, for the poppers out there I'd imagine oil-based ones don't really matter much :P

Comment

• t17forLife
                • May 2015

Originally posted by OverTheTop
                I mean, for the poppers out there I'd imagine oil-based ones don't really matter much :P
                I'd rather be in charge of telling it when to pop, especially in this type of case. Come to think of it, I've never seen oil-based lube in stores anywhere. All they have is water and silicone-based stuff. I think most of the oil-based products are actually things like lotion, coconut oil, etc.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎