Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue548
    • Sep 2015

Places to buy balloons?

I currently buy my balloons from Amazon, but don't buy from the market place because I know that any products packaged by amazon will only have their company name on and the packaging never reveals what is inside.

The problem with this is that I am restricted to certain brands/ sizes. Are there any other companies/ websites that sell large balloons but not make it obvious what is inside the package if you see what I mean.

The problem is that I have trust issues, I imagine the one time I order some balloons they will be packaged in a clear bag or it will be obvious from the label what's inside.

Thanks
  • LeeRider
    • Nov 2014

Re: Places to buy balloons?

A lot of people use kaboomballoons, their service is good and quite discreet. The stock is changing all the time but they usually have plenty of Qualatex, TufTex and Gayla. They dont mind small orders too and have along tradition of supplying the fetish market!

just had a look. they currently have BSA (really tough!) and CTI upto 17"....still have RCRs 20" , Qualatex upto 24" and 646s (which are huge fun!) and TufTex upto 36" .....all great for inflation by mouth!
    Last edited by LeeRider; 22-08-2016, 16:48. Reason: additional info

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

Comment

• Jkloon
        • Aug 2013

^^^^^^^

Comment