Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OverTheTop
    • Dec 2013

Re: Biggest mouth inflation?

Probably a GL1200 - those things are huge, and they easily overinflate too. The time it takes varies a bit, but usually about 20 minutes by mouth. Oftentimes it takes longer because I like to clip it shut and play with it every so often

Comment

• Bounci
      • Apr 2018

Wow, there's some amazing feats of stamina in there! I am so impressed! I am a very slow inflater (I suppose smoking doesn't help) but I love doing big inflations. I think so far the best I've done was recently; I did an Intex Rockin' Lounge, and overinflated a 30" to about 50". I've got a lovely delivery today too so looking forward to trying my first 43" - the biggest officially rated size yet! But I have bigger dreams... I am waiting for Balloons United to get the black GL1200 back in stock. THAT would really be something!
      Last edited by Bounci; 16-05-2018, 07:07.

Comment

• Micks101
        • Jan 2017

I should note that my 10 minutes for a 36 is if I do it non stop and I'm not 'distracted' :P usually it takes heaps longer cause I like to enjoy blowing it up - it's a big turn on for me!

Comment

• OverTheTop
          • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Bounci
          Wow, there's some amazing feats of stamina in there! I am so impressed! I am a very slow inflater (I suppose smoking doesn't help) but I love doing big inflations. I think so far the best I've done was recently; I did an Intex Rockin' Lounge, and overinflated a 30" to about 50". I've got a lovely delivery today too so looking forward to trying my first 43" - the biggest officially rated size yet! But I have bigger dreams... I am waiting for Balloons United to get the black GL1200 back in stock. THAT would really be something!
          The GL1200s are definitely worth the money and time required to blow them up, and they'll train you to inflate balloons like a pro pretty quickly :P

Comment

• Trickey1066
            • Jul 2017

I have blown up an original rifco gl1200 must have taken me over an hour, mayby im just slow

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎