Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 69goon
    • Feb 2013

VK balloons(awesome)

Hello everyone,i stumbled on this site by accident.It's a social site like facebook but over in Europe.The easiest way to get there is to go to google and type in vk balloon fetish and it will list a number of people on the social site and you can click onto someone's page and you will find hundreds of videos you can watch and pics too.It's awesome,you can spend hours just going through everyone's videos.Most vids are from balloon pay sites and some never seen before,it's cool and you don't need to be a member of vk if you don't want to.Check it out,it's worth a look.
  • Banzure
    Inflater of Dolls
    • Feb 2013

Re: VK balloons(awesome)

Someone posted this in Inflates.yiff a while back: http://vk.com/videos173661699
    Seems most of the content is copyright, from various sites... Being a russia community, I don't see VK doing anything about this any time soon.
    Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• lonelylooner
      • Jan 2012

yea vk.com is awesome, you can also use http://en.savefrom.net/ to save any favourites you come across (or before their taken down)
      if you google vk.com + a loon fetish paysite you can find some gems

Comment

• b3aker
        • Jun 2013

I agree, VK.com Has shed loads of good images and videos on.

Comment

• Banzure
          Inflater of Dolls
          • Feb 2013

Got myself a profile on VK, uploaded a bunch of pics, and gathered some videos, so if you're in need of pictures, be they moving or not, here's a few links:

My friends list also has lots of people that also have balloons/inflatables content. If you have a profile there as well, feel free to friend me!
          Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
            • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Banzure
            Got myself a profile on VK, uploaded a bunch of pics, and gathered some videos, so if you're in need of pictures, be they moving or not, here's a few links:

My friends list also has lots of people that also have balloons/inflatables content. If you have a profile there as well, feel free to friend me!

it's coming up as being removed or suspended,

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍