Old 27-07-2018, 02:28 PM

heaviest is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Big air mattress, bigger people
Originally Posted by heaviest View Post
there was someone even larger than my partner. ... I got the top half of me on it and tried to pull her aboard. .... I'm freaking strong, but this was beyond me It felt like she was heavier than me, but I doubt she is. I must find out how much she weighs!
We had a conversation about fat people challenges, including what it takes for really large people to weigh themselves, and she volunteered to get on my scale She weighs 566 which is actually on the low end of my estimate. The woman has the biggest legs I've seen in a very long time. I thought she might weigh as much as I do. My partner is at 432, an under-the-radar gain of 12 pounds. I'm at 591, down about 30 but holding.

I thought this new woman in our social circle might be into me and I'm now sure of it. She knows of other really large people, and some ordinary sized people, who get together. We'll likely do a road trip.

But back to big air mattresses...

One of the best experiences on an air mattress has to be to be laying on it when someone larger than you gets on it with you. My partner experiences this often, but it takes two people to outweigh me, and until recently the two people I've had on an air mattress with me don't outweigh me by a lot. But my partner and this new woman outweigh me by four hundred pounds! I laid across a Swimline double mattress, below the pillow, and they sat on the end of it. Holy crap! Lifted my big ass no problem!

This mattress only has one air chamber, so all that weight presses air into the pillow end, which I avoided loading so I could get as much air into it as possible. It's reinforced with several interior veins, and it bulged against those veins. Holy crap did it get hard, but it didn't pop!

We traded places and we each got to experience two heavy people sitting on the mattress with us. The women screamed and seemed to really enjoy it. Me and new girl outweighed my partner almost three to one. She laughed like hell when we sat, and she freaked out over how large and hard the pillow end got!

That mattress looked stretched when we were done, but it survived. Need more weight LOL. We're going to do this again tomorrow. I want to get a fourth person, but that's not likely to happen this weekend. My stretch goal, no pun intended, is to get a fifth. Each of these other people have been on an inflatable with me and my partner, but only one of them in an intimate way, but I think the other one is into me. I want to get us all together. That would be more than 2000 pounds.

Last edited by heaviest; 27-07-2018 at 03:16 PM.
Old 28-07-2018, 04:28 AM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
Reminds of a time I was dating a somewhat curvy girl and as our relationship progressed we'd ticked off a few of her fetishy things.... now this time it was my turn.

I stuffed my overnight bag full with a couple of 48inch beach balls and a hand pump but wasn't too sure what she'd make of it all so thought it best if I left my bag downstairs and let her find what was inside.

Quickly broaching the subject I said something like-minded 'Oh, I've something in my bag downstairs I thought we could try out'. Anyway cutting to to chase off she went and ended up carting my bag back upstairs but she'd not looked inside. Anyway she dumped the bag down on her bed and started unzipping it. Peering into the bag she looked at me pull8ng a quizzical expression before slowly pulling one of the beach balls out of the bag. 'It's a f****** beach ball'she responded.... followed by 'What am I supposed to be doing with this??? Me.... by now my mind was racing as I replied to her 'well I though I'd rag your arse off over it'
'But I'll f****** pop it she replied. Anyway, we blew it up and she got herself doggy style over the top of it. The ball lived that time to fight another day but the fun we quickly found was in unexpected bursts. Somtimes they'd give out slowly- others just went down flat n we'd both end up in a heap laughing! What we found though was doggy style was probably the safest position to use one.... when they pop as you just land on your elbows (And put up with an aching back for a few days).
Old 29-07-2018, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by craggy2012 View Post
somewhat curvy girl...48inch beach balls...'But I'll f****** pop it she replied....doggy style...the fun we quickly found was in unexpected bursts...doggy style was probably the safest position to use one.... when they pop as you just land on your elbows
Unexpectedly, smaller beach balls hold more weight. There's probably a lower limit to this, but 48-inchers are definitely not sturdy. If you find yourself in this...ummm...position again, try a 36. The smaller balls have more of a "OMG this is going to pop!" feeling, which your partner may enjoy even more, or may be freaked out more, which can also be fun.

When my partner gets on a ball, no matter how many times she does it, she can't believe it holds her, and she can't believe it can flatten so much without popping. And then I get on her. She says that never stops being freaky.

There's no safe way to land when you're my size, and there's no safe way to land on her, so we don't do 48 inchers. She can pop them by herself, sometimes they last and sometimes they don't, but I won't even get on them. Okay, sometimes, but it's foolish
Old 29-07-2018, 02:11 PM

She weighs 566...My partner is at 432...I'm at 591...Swimline double mattress...This mattress only has one air chamber, so all that weight presses air into the pillow end...It's reinforced with several interior veins, and it bulged against those veins. Holy crap did it get hard, but it didn't pop!...We're going to do this again tomorrow.
What makes this so much fun is that you never know when the inflatable will fail spectacularly

We did this again, but as soon as we all got on it...FOOM! The girls screamed. A foom isn't the same as a boom but it's just as startling. It's what happens when one of those interior veins, which keeps all the air from shifting so that it doesn't go flat under you, breaks. This time it was one of the veins in the pillow. One of those breaking makes part of the pillow bulge even larger, because part of it is no longer being supported on the inside.

We got off of it to inspect the damage. The vinyl was stretched, and with the bulge the volume was larger, so it was soft and needed more air. We added air and got on it again. At my request, we're keeping weight off the pillow so that all of our weight forces air into the pillow, making it bulge as much as possible, and now the pillow is bloated badly on one end. Holy crap it looks like it's going to explode! But it doesn't. It seems to be holding us, so my partner starts bouncing. The other girl screams, and my partner encourages her to join her. But before she does...FOOM! Another vein in the pillow has blown. Now almost half of it is bulging huge.

The girls got up. I wish they hadn't, but I joined them. We add air again. The left side of the pillow is really bloated.

It's new girl's turn to be on the mattress when a shit-ton of weight is added to it. I find this to be an incredible experience, being really large and still being lifted as even more than your weight is added. It's new girl's turn to feel that, so she lays across the mattress next to the pillow. Even before me and my partner sit, new girl is freaking out about the pillow looking like it's going to explode. Me and my partner sit. New girl screams. She feels the pillow and freaks out about how hard it feels. The bulging part is so big the rest of it is twisted. I can't believe the next vein hasn't blown. I lean over to feel it...

BOOM!

The seam between the pillow and the rest of the mattress, on the bottom, burst. Swimline double air mattress is flattened. This time it lasted just a few minutes.

We introduced new girl to beach balls. I got a 24 to hold all my weight, and she can't believe it. Then I bounced just a tiny bit and she had an OMG WTF moment and we laughed. I got off of it before it popped and asked her if she wanted to try, and she did. Even as large as the ball spreads under her weight, she's so big you have to get low to the ground to see a 24 incher under her. My partner leaned on her and the ball popped. She loved it!

We popped a few more, and we popped some cheap air mattresses, loading those without sitting on the pillow, like we did the double mattress. We did that once before with a cheap air mattress at a pool party, so she knew what to expect. If it survives one really large person sitting on it, and then another, the pillow end will keep slowly getting bigger and bigger until it pops. It takes as long as ten minutes, even with almost twelve hundred pounds on it. There's no room for a third person, but we found that if my partner leans on us, the outcome doesn't change. Sometimes these little air mattresses just go flat, but more often than not they explode, loudly.

Then we sat on a round island float without popping it. It's smaller than the double air mattress, but thicker. It gets frickin' hard with sixteen hundred pounds on it. If we were to load that one unevenly I bet it would blow some inner veins, too.
Old 28-08-2018, 02:16 PM

I thought this new woman in our social circle might be into me and I'm now sure of it. She knows of other really large people, and some ordinary sized people, who get together. We'll likely do a road trip.

But back to big air mattresses...
I finally got together with someone larger than me and it didn't go as awesomely as I hoped. She's at least 2/3 as wide as the air mattress, so it's difficult to fit everyone on it. It's awesome to see someone that big sit on an inflatable, though. The pillow bulges and the whole mattress twists. Pretty much the same as when I or new girl sit on it, but new new girl is even heavier. But by herself she's not heavy enough to really put the hurt on a double air mattress, so of course I sat with her. Together we didn't really fit, but we got most of our weight on it and the pillow bulged even more.

New girl, the one who isn't bigger than me but still much bigger than my partner, joined us, and then my partner joined us. I was hoping we'd get all that weight on it without sitting on the pillow, so I could see the pillow bulge huge, but there just wasn't enough room. New girl had to sit on part of the pillow. The mattress held all four of us!

I got to feel what it was like to be on it when both new girl and new new girl sat together on it. Holy crap it gets hard in a hurry! Even when my partner got on top of me my butt barely bottomed out with the other two girls on the thing.

The air mattress held all four of us for a while, and then it didn't pop, it just deflated. The seam around one of those cup holder pockets burst, but it wasn't a big enough seam to go boom. Sigh.

New new girl was not able to sit on the slim $4 single-chamber air mattresses without deflating them. It's just too much weight to add all at once, or maybe we just got unlucky. They didn't pop, either, they just deflated. And even if they had held her, there wasn't enough room to get on it with her.

Beach balls didn't hold her, either. Ffffffft! Flat. That's a sight to see, though.

A 36-inch swim ring held all her weight, and my partner was about to lean on her, but before she was able to do that the thing popped. Muffled, because it was completely covered, but it popped, and new new girl loved it! It was the only thing she was able to make go boom.

New girl, the one who isn't larger than me, was able to sit on the slim air mattresses, with enough room for me to join her. Once again we got the pillow of those to stretch ridiculously large before exploding. Damn those things are fun to pop!

New new girl sat on one side of a round island inflatable, and the side she wasn't sitting on bulged. OMG that was hot. The island inflatable is much thicker than the double air mattress, you sink into it more, and the unloaded part bulges a lot more. New girl sat on it with her, and unfortunately there wasn't room to put all that weight on one half of the thing, so I didn't get to see it bulge even larger. The whole thing just flattened some more. The vinyl that was still exposed was hard, but those inner support veins didn't break, so I sat on it. I want to figure out how to get that much weight on half of one of these things to see if I can break those inner veins in the other half, but there just isn't room. It was holding the three heaviest of us, though, so my partner needed to join us. There wasn't room for her to sit, so she hugged/leaned on me. The thing was so hard I didn't bottom out. It was freaky bobbing that much weight on the thing as we shifted about, without bottoming out. I bounced, which was hard to get started with my partner leaning on me, and that did make me bottom out pretty easily. I was able to bounce the girls a little bit. They screamed. sssssssSSSSSSS the float went flat, but it didn't pop.

I want to know how much weight it takes to make a thicker vinyl stretch and stretch like the pillow of the slim air mattresses, but we didn't find out this time. I want to get all four of us on a double Swimline air mattress and stay still for a while and see if the pillow stretches over time, but the other three people aren't as patient as I am.

There's a second person in that group who is bigger than I am, but it's tough to get the two of them together as neither him nor new new girl travel easily. We did get new new girl out of the house for a while, though. That's a whole other story.

Last edited by heaviest; 29-08-2018 at 04:53 AM.
Old 29-08-2018, 04:33 AM

We're almost out of pool days for the summer. Next one scheduled is Thursday at a public pool, just a few of us going since it's a work day. I'll be bringing an Intex float that will hold a lot more weight than the Swimline air mattress. I still hope to get on it with new girl. Stretch goal is to have my partner on it with us, but I don't think it's large enough to fit the three of us. I already know it holds me and my partner, and it's a given that we'll get on it.

New girl is bringing someone who has been too bashful to wear a suit to the pool parties. If we get her on an inflatable then there will only be one super large friend left I haven't seen on a pool toy, and I'm pretty sure he'd be willing if we could just get him to show up.
Old 23-09-2018, 12:12 AM

Public pool plan fell through, but we did have one more private pool day for the year. I brought the big Intex float. The darn thing didn't hold air for long It held me and my partner for a few minutes, then developed a fast leak.

The backup was the Swimline double air mattress. It's not big enough for us both, but with the Intex dead we gave the Swimline another shot. I overinflated it a bit to float more weight, and with the help of friends, we both got on it and were stable enough to float. The trick is to not even try to float side by side. It's just not wide enough, and doesn't lay flat in the water with that much weight on it. So she rode more on top of me than next to me, with just her hip to my side. It sunk so much that only the pillow and the bottom corners were above water, but it was stable enough, provided we stayed still.

Then we got new girl on it. She weighs almost as much as I do and doesn't have the strength to get on it herself, so it took all of us, but we got her floating. Then she wanted me to get on it with her. Hubba! That level of intimacy requires approval from my partner and I got the nod. I overinflated the mattress some more to hold even more weight, we got her back on it, and I tried laying on top of her. Fail fail fail. With her shoulders all the way up on the pillow, though, and people helping, I was able to straddle her legs and lay on her belly without dumping us both. And we floated! She was under water up to her neck, the air mattress was pretty much submerged, and we needed help from other people to balance on it, but the thing floated us both, without breaking.

There was a big swim ring that was supposed to have a capacity of 500 pounds, but my partner popped it the first time she sat in it. I thought it was the big guy who brought the thing that had popped it, as he just might weigh more than that, but my partner took credit for the pop just now LOL. The rings that weren't rated for 500 survived rough play by the heaviest of us. Go figure.

I've now seen all but one of the super heavy people in my social circle on inflatables. Bathing suit shy girl didn't make it into the pool this year.