Old 08-04-2018, 08:51 AM

John225 is on a distinguished road
Default Beach balls AND balloons
I was wondering if any of you use both. Sometimes I use both and if I'm with someone I like for her to use both. Also I took an idea from an Alissa inflatables video where she poked a hole in a beach ball and put a balloon in the hole and did a blow to pop. I figured out after that you can push a 12 inch balloon in the valve of a beach ball and even use the valve to keep air in the balloon and beach ball at the same time!
Old 08-04-2018, 11:52 AM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Beach balls AND balloons
I’ve used large rounds inside inflatable Giga Balls before. Nice, loud squeaky fun
Old 08-04-2018, 01:27 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
Hmm, how tight would you make the beachball? If it's too tight there would be a lot of resistance at the end. Could be fun. I often ride or sit on inflatables while blowing balloons.
Old 08-04-2018, 06:41 PM

LeeRider is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by John225 View Post
I was wondering if any of you use both. Sometimes I use both and if I'm with someone I like for her to use both. Also I took an idea from an Alissa inflatables video where she poked a hole in a beach ball and put a balloon in the hole and did a blow to pop. I figured out after that you can push a 12 inch balloon in the valve of a beach ball and even use the valve to keep air in the balloon and beach ball at the same time!
thats an interesting idea. so you blow up the balloon inside the flat beachball? ....kinda like inflating a football with the balloon as the rubber inner and the beachball as the casing?
Old 08-04-2018, 10:15 PM

John225 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LeeRider View Post
thats an interesting idea. so you blow up the balloon inside the flat beachball? ....kinda like inflating a football with the balloon as the rubber inner and the beachball as the casing?
I did it with a beach ball almost at full size so when I was done it was fully inflated but I guess you could do it at any level of inflation