How many loons do you keep inflated at any given time?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoudPopper
    • Jan 2016

Re: How many loons do you keep inflated at any given time?

Random places the loons ended up.
    Attached Files

Comment

• palloncino90
      • Jan 2018

Originally posted by LoudPopper
      Random places the loons ended up.
      Balloons disaster killer xD
      Last edited by palloncino90; 08-07-2018, 15:59.
      I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

A catastrophic balloon disaster of EPIC proportions!!!!!
        A straight away massacre!
        A balloon blood bath!
        Balloon butchery, I say!!!!

I fucking love it

Comment

• LoudPopper
          • Jan 2016

LOL yeah thanks! I gotta say when I looked back at it after I was done I was quite impressed with myself. Well, I was more shocked and proud that I had gone through so many without resorting to a pin. My ears were ringing, I was sweaty, dizzy, and massively out of breath, with my dick still hard and pulsing with excitement. And all I could see around me was a sea of shards and it was absolutely beautiful. I just sat back on my seat and slowly stroked away at my dick, admiring my work. I didn't even stroke to cum at that point, it was more "celebratory stroking" just to really heighten my pleasure just taking in the whole scene, trying to wrap my mind around what just happened, and really basking in the glory of all the loons I popped.

What was really crazy about the experience was first, although I started with the balloons literally touching the ceiling, no matter how many balloons I thought I would go through, I would always feel like the loons were at chest height for the longest time. The second crazy thing was that I was thinking the whole time was that I literally was popping balloons on top of a bed of popped balloons. It was kinda hot to think about that... popping balloons amongst literal piles of balloon shards. Kinda like a "Balloon Inception" if anyone gets the movie reference. What was also a very unique and new experience was that because there was already so much poppage that had already happened days before, anytime I'd get "more physical" with a balloon (i.e., wrestling it, humping, etc. on the bed) I would come up from the skirmish with tons of pre-popped shards stuck to my body. It was super-sexy having being covered in shards the whole time I was in a session.

I didn't take any pics of the loon room with the shards covering the air mattress because it was even more of a mess then. At the time I took the pics, I had cleared off and deflated the mattress and swept a lot of the shards aside. Believe me, it was much messier than this. The clear area in the rug are from where the air mattress was blown up, and you could literally see that I had popped so many balloons up to that point before my massive session that balloon shards had somehow found their way underneath the mattress without my help. Probably from all the sitting, humping and riding on the mattress making it move back and forth.

I had like a 2 hr session w/ +300 or so loons (I know I said 200 before, but I wasn't counting how many I popped on the inflator, and I forgot to mention that no matter how many loons I had popped in the weeks leading up, I had tried to always keep a bottom layer and top layer of 12"ers sandwiching the sea of 16-17"ers, of about 100 loons; either half tied, made into clusters of 4, or loose. I considered them more "easy access" or "fast popping" loons that would never seem to go away no matter how many I'd pop in a row).

I think I had cum twice during the last session. First, bouncing on a Cattex longneck and my dick stuck in a lubed up sleeve. I remember while bouncing and having my dick massaged by the sleeve, squeezing popping 12"er after 12"er rapid fire against my body or nail popping them over my head/ close to my face and feeling the shards rain on me. Amidst all the rapid fire banging, shards sticking to my body and raining down on me, bouncing on the huge balloon with the neck constantly pushing against my chest and in my face... my dick just exploded. I remember still bouncing while the pulsing pressure of warm streams of cum spurted out of me and then flowing and pooling back down into a sticky mess between my abdomen and the balloon. The second time was when I was taking a break from the more physical playing just BTPing pre-filled half-tied 12"ers and U16s or using the inflator to BTP loons while I caught my breath. Just watching them grow and grow and then BLAM! A massive shower of shards started making my dick hard again. Suddenly I found myself lubing up and just slow-stroking as I went through maybe 30 loons or 2 whole packs of these extra-loud dollar-store 12"ers on the inflator. Just hearing BLAM!, BLAM!, BLAM!, I swear time slowed down for me and these balloons were just like shredding in slow motion, flying up, raining back down, sticking to the walls or getting hung up on furniture. The longer I popped, I didn't notice how much faster I started to stroke or how much tighter I had a grab on my dick. I inflated a TT17" (which would scared the shit outa me to BTP back then), then took it off the inflator to play a game of "who would pop first". Scared of TT17's, I started to pause when the huge neck formed, and I would constantly check to see how damn big the balloon had gotten before going back to blowing. With all the stalling, naturally it was me who "popped" first, and a few seconds later while panting heavily with the loon at my mouth... KABOOM!

Comment

• Mailman Looner
            • Jan 2017

Loud Popper, that is amazing. The best I have ever done is 250+ balloons at once, I want to do more some day.

Johara, I love those balloons, where did you get those?

Comment

• HeliumLover
              • Jul 2018

None :P I'm a very private and sneaky sort of guy when it comes to looning, I bring out the loons, I have my fun, I deflate.

Comment

• JOhara
                • Jul 2015

Originally posted by Mailman Looner

Johara, I love those balloons, where did you get those?
                I got those at Party City

Comment

• PBK
                  • Mar 2019

Dozens. Up to a hundred throughout the house. Mostly with helium, but lots are air-filled, too.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2018

I have several dozen in my bedroom (both air and helium-filled), a giant air-filled arch in my living room (made up of about 140 x 12" balloons), plus a dozen or more helium-filled foils around the bedroom and living room too. Basically, I have as many as I want around, and I keep them up as long as I want to do so!

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎