• Dec 2018

Re: Many other female looners?

hi I would love to meet a female balloon lover

Comment

• Little Looner
      MADAM BANGS
      • Jan 2019

Hiiiiiiii late to this post and new here!!
      female looner London UK

x x x
      I am Madam Bangs on all the social media channels.

My favourite place is Only Fans
      https://linktr.ee/MadamBangs

Comment

• stobarts
        • Dec 2018

hi little looner how you doing

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
          Banned
          • Dec 2018

Just a polite request to ALL male looners: please DON'T descend on the female looners who join-up here! Let the ladies get used to the forum, and the members, and the group as a whole. Some are in relationships. Some are gay women. And some are only here because they love balloons, but aren't seeking a relationship at all. Please don't start instant messaging them, wanting to know everything about them, and trying to be overly friendly. I know many of you men want to meet a lady who is into balloons, but by descending onto the very few who join our group, it becomes creepy and slightly oppressive.

Please give them some breathing space!

(And yes, I count myself amongst the men also seeking a female looner. So this message equally applies to myself.)

Thanking You all, in advance!
          Last edited by BalloonBoyUK; 08-01-2019, 12:09.

Comment

• Kiltieman
            • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Little Looner
            Hiiiiiiii late to this post and new here!!
            female looner London UK

x x x
            hello littlelooner and welcome.

Comment

• J oldhands
              • Oct 2019

Hi I'm new here

I really like to talk with some female looners but I don't want to be some kind of stalker or creep it's more that I tend to connect easier with girls I think because I am quite sensitive and because I like to have good deep conversations with meaning

Comment

• sexyneck
                • Feb 2016

I tend to agree with you. I as a male, as come across some weirdo fetishist. Whether male or female, we all have deep sexual secrets that tend not to share. This site have enable me to share with some degree of confidence, due to similar fetish orientation.

Comment

• sexyneck
                  • Feb 2016

Originally posted by BalloonBoyUK
                  Just a polite request to ALL male looners: please DON'T descend on the female looners who join-up here! Let the ladies get used to the forum, and the members, and the group as a whole. Some are in relationships. Some are gay women. And some are only here because they love balloons, but aren't seeking a relationship at all. Please don't start instant messaging them, wanting to know everything about them, and trying to be overly friendly. I know many of you men want to meet a lady who is into balloons, but by descending onto the very few who join our group, it becomes creepy and slightly oppressive.

Please give them some breathing space!

(And yes, I count myself amongst the men also seeking a female looner. So this message equally applies to myself.)

Thanking You all, in advance!
                  Very good reminder to us as male.

Comment

• Benga
                    • Sep 2015

I believe there's a little bit of a lack of communication going on from multiple sides. Many of the men here have the default position of "I'd love to have a conversation with some of the women here, as the basis of my fetish revolves around attractive women playing with balloons." But since there are a million stories of women getting harassed and overwhelmed on online forums, there is a second default position of "Pull back and don't woo the women here, because it's not fair to them and it's also counterproductive, because they might leave."

There's no way to tell how many women are on this site, but if it is more than a handful, they mostly lurk. Which is a good thing--everyone should feel comfortable being able to lurk here, without the prospect of getting overwhelmed by come-ons. But it also means that there's very little interaction between most of the women here (who we're all trying to accommodate by not overwhelming) and most of the men who would like to meet and talk to them. At some point, a threshold should be crossed in which everyone has spent enough time here that they do feel comfortable chatting across any and all divides, but because everyone is anonymous, and so little conversation happens to "start things off," we instead remain in a Stage 1 pattern month after month where no one makes the "first move."

And then on occasion, one of the men here may overcompensate and say "Where are the hot women at? Let's balloon all night, sexy ladies, put your hands up!!!," and that's not really of help to anyone, because it undercuts the whole point of us saying "let's please not harass the women, we need to have a safe and welcoming environment here."

Maybe we need a monthly mixer of sorts. An opportunity for the 6 women and the 29 men that are interested (both sides knowing pretty much what they're getting, for better or for worse) to meet in some sort of chat or new thread, one that does allow flirting and the prospect of private conversations if fully consensual, and one that doesn't spill over into the rest of the community so that EVERYONE doesn't get bombarded with flirting and private conversations. This way, people who want to avoid such a party can do so and keep lurking, and the people who do want to engage will know that the party has more permissive rules than normal (subject to "bounds of reason," of course).

Comment

• TheGrimLooner
                      • Apr 2017

I found that being openly sexual online gets me less creeps than expected. It's all subjective though. All this warnings about the PMs, I'll tell you my experience. Back in the day, there was a time I'd try to answer them all, and it wasn't as bad as some guys are making it out to be. I'd get maybe 5-8 different people PMing a day at the most active time. This may include the same peoples from the day before continuing the convo. Keep in mind I was fairly active on social media at these times.

Some people would love that sort of attention, and might want even more. And most of them were not getting creepy considering the topic is a sexual fetish. The most ‘creepy' (most sexual) PM I remember is some guy saying he wants to come on me, but it was written in broken English like Borat so it was funny. But in non fetish spaces? Well, less overall attention (exception, try to look conventionally hot and go on plenty of fish or something - more like 100 pm/day!) but instead having a couple of guys seem to fall in love and that's the real creepiness because they won't go away. But srsly, most of the PMs were just ‘Hi' and that's it. While that's normal, it does make it hard to figure out who to talk to. In the end, I really don't have time to talk to everyone. Then there are people that I feel are nagging me to do their fetish. Hard to explain who is nagging and who's suggestions because it's subconscious I think. For example the phrase “why don't you” is irritating and I think it's just my association with “why don't you reply?”. Still not a big deal.
                      I feel people can say what they like as long as I can feel how I like, and not reply if I don't feel like it. I’m not worried about ‘eww distusting nasty sexual words hurting my sissy little ears' more concerned about someone getting too attached and going full metal stalker. But that's just me.

I turned off my PMs on VK (only social media site I use these days), best thing ever. You might think its from the onslaught of creepy guys trying to fuck. Nope. It was just that I can't be bothered chatting. I much prefer public forum type conversations with people I don't know. Even if you write me a lot online, I don't feel that same urge to make friends or anything like that, so I still don't know you. Plus having a partner, now it feels weird having private conversations with guys.

Ironic thing is, I'd want an inbox full of dick pics, if those dicks were pressed up against clear balloons in the way I like, as long as there is no expectation of a response from me. That's probably the most awkward thing, not knowing people's intentions – who is relaxed about it all and who feels entitled to a response or mistakenly thinks I am their friend.

I stay fairly open online, that's what partial anonymity is for. The only problem with not answering PMs is it also blocks out people who think their question is stupid, don't want to look like a creep in front of other guys etc. PMs on here, because it's not like this forum is super active and its not for real time chatting, which is what I don't have the time for.
                      Last edited by TheGrimLooner; 06-10-2019, 07:58.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2018

Having been on many Looner forums/sites, and seen what happens when a lady announces her presence online, and then see her being flooded with PM's, messages of "Can we chat privately" (or worse), and then see many of these same women then flee because the men get all stalker-ish/pissy when they don't get an immediate response to their liking, I can see why 99% of women don't announce who they are, or even go online to say that they like balloons sexually as well.

Sadly, too many men cannot grasp the simple fact that the female participants joining the group do NOT want dozens and dozens of men bombarding them with "Let's chat", or "I'd really like to get to know you more" messages. I wouldn't. It's horrible seeing what happens, and men get very possessive. Not all men, of course. But seeing what happens just saddens me hugely. For the past 20-30 years, on numerous Looner sites/forums, I've seen the damage that occurs, and frankly - if I were a woman - I'd NOT announce my gender online either.

I see it on this forum too. Not long after I joined here, I posted a long message about this, because it really annoyed me seeing this still happen in 2019, even on this very Forum. I'd kind of hoped we'd all moved on from the whole "descending on women, en-masse", but it seems we haven't.

Everyone, regardless of who you are or how you see/define yourself, wants to connect with someone online with the fetish, and all of us, want to feel special and loved and accepted too. Because our fetish is unique (no pun intended), I get that. People will use whatever methods available to them, to try and meet someone.

But this is the internet, and the golden rule of the Net is "What you see online, and who the person actually is in real-life, rarely match-up".

No one, of any gender or sexuality, should have to deal with dozens of people descending upon them, with "Can I be your friend" messages, when no one's even exchanged any kind of introductions. You wouldn't do it in real-life, so why do it online? That's not how any friendship starts. Not, at least, any decent/sound friendship. People have to start with the basics: name, age, location, your likes/dislikes. You don't need to give-out every detail, if you don't want too, but if you aren't honest, then that friendship will be doomed.

I wish there was a Looner equivalent of dating sites/apps, but whilst there have been a couple over the past 20 years or so, they died-off quickly, because almost everyone who joined was male.

For me, our fetish is mild, and rather innocent and fun. It's actually quite sweet and endearing, compared to many fetishes. So, if you really want to meet someone, the honest answer is, do what you'd do in-real-life. Start off with "Hi, I'm X. Nice to meet you.", and go from there. Don't start with the "I love to B2P 24" Qualatex balloons, and see women bouncing up and down on them too", because even for the few women who may like that too, that's not the way to start a conversation off, let alone a friendship.

Start with the basic, generic stuff, then go on to the Looning stuff, once there's some kind of friendship groundwork set-out.

Comment

• TheGrimLooner
                          • Apr 2017

I find that these old school style forums are good in that respect of not being flooded.

I looked back at my messages from UK looners after I introduced myself and put my asl in the post (24/f at the time). I got a whole TWO PMs on the day. And a rough count, 8 people PM me total. On blowtopop, I don't think I introduced myself, but not many PMs either.

Very different from your experience, Balloon Boy. But I am just one person! And all it can take is one sour stalking experience to turn someone away. And I'm talking about these forums. Youtube, facebook and VK are completely different experiences.
                          My main message here is anyone is free to message me here and ask whatever, and up to me if I want to respond or not.

Another fustrating thing is men pretending to be women online. We really don't know who anyone is and what they say is true. Usually who cares - until we start talking about women's experiences* and they muddy the water with fake experiences.

*or any experience you are trying to relate to, but is known for being bullshitted about.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2018

Originally posted by TheGrimLooner
                            I find that these old school style forums are good in that respect of not being flooded.

I agree. But then, these kinds of Forums tend to be moderated, which helps a lot. The fact that this forum is moderated by a woman also helps make a difference, compared to those run by men.

And all it can take is one sour stalking experience to turn someone away. And I'm talking about these forums. Youtube, facebook and VK are completely different experiences.

Again, I concur. Every site/forum is different. But I do think, over the years, I've seen enough to say that - generally-speaking - there's reasons why many women looners don't want to announce themselves online. Same as they won't want to advertise their status of being single in a bar. Too many men would give them a hard time. But this is more to do with society, and patriarchy, than anything else.

My main message here is anyone is free to message me here and ask whatever, and up to me if I want to respond or not.

And that's nice for you to be so open like that, but many women may not have your confidence and courage to be that bold. Again, without meaning to sound like a broken record here, this is a societal issue, as well as an "Internet" issue.

Another fustrating thing is men pretending to be women online.

Or anyone pretending to be someone they aren't. There's a difference, in my view, of someone modifying their location/age a little-bit, and completely pretending to be someone else. That's fine, if you're not looking to meet people socially and make new friends, but when that line is crossed into being a persona online, but being someone else entirely in the real world, then that's not good if it involves deceiving others or potentially misleading them into believeing something that isn't fundamentally true.

For what it's worth, I don't want to suggest or imply that anything I've written in this thread, is me trying to "mansplain" stuff, nor me trying to imply that I speak for any, all, or even a few women. I don't. I can only say what I do, purely from what I've witnessed. But people can and should speak for themselves too.

I only offer up my comments, as my own experiences from which others can take what they wish too.

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            😂
                            🥰
                            😘
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😞
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎