Old 13-11-2018, 01:30 AM

ThatOneLooner is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Diary of a pre-teen looner
I have a couple of ideas for where to go next, but I want to know what you guys think. Should the next chapter be centered around

A) Another Birthday Party, this one not hers and with a lot more popping

B) A school dance where she’s on the setup/takedown comittee

C) The state fair

D) Paper Mache project at school

I’m honestly debating creating a separate thread for discussion of this story

Last edited by ThatOneLooner; 13-11-2018 at 01:42 AM.
Old 13-11-2018, 03:13 AM

Bobywan is on a distinguished road
Perhaps A or B. Paper Mache balloons I've seen tend to be barely inflated and if popped go pfft disappointingly instead of bang.
Old 13-11-2018, 07:21 PM

loonerfun00 is on a distinguished road
Even better is to merge A and B together:

she gets early to help with the setup, enjoys lots of popping during the party, and stay to help with the clean up.

you can always find excuses to put her in such situations

i don't know maybe her mother had a meeting and had to drop her at her friend's house very early , and would be back late at night ? of course if she went to get the balloons with her friend, she'll have to suggest the big ones...
but sadly the biggest in this shop would be 16 inch, or 24 inch which could prompt some blow to pop races during the party. just a small suggestion.
Old 14-11-2018, 01:07 AM

I was kinda thinking slumber party birthday party, actually. It’s a good friend of hers, and Jamie suggests getting some big balloons because of course.

Like I said, she’s not too much of a popper... (Although maybe one of her friends is...)
Old 14-11-2018, 12:05 PM

Chapter 6: Fun with Friends

Things were clearly different after that night. Obviously, Jamie’s activities with balloons had officially been classified by her mother as masturbating, and Jamie certainly had a vague understanding of what that meant—namely that it was an activity only meant to be done in private in her room—but really, what had changed was how she felt. Her feelings for them got stronger.

Of course, all of that would be put by the wayside, because it was time for school once again. Jamie’s best friend Madison had been planning a sleepover for the next weekend. The two of them met up before class to discuss plans.

“Okay, going through the list, I have those awesome soft baked frosted sugar cookies everyone likes, pizza, obviously, a wide variety of movies to choose from, and of course, decorations.” “It’s not a party without decorations.” Jamie stated. “This would be true. Fortunately, we’re in good hands with my mom. After all, she works at Party City.” “Oh yeah, I forgot about that.” Jamie lied through her teeth. She was extremely familiar with the fact that Madison’s mom worked at Party City.

“Yeah, so I obviously had my mom get balloons. Because why not, right?” Madison added. Jamie loved balloons more than anyone else she knew, but her best friend was actually a pretty close second. “I mean, obviously.” “In fact...” Madison opened her backpack and pulled out some Amscan 24s. “This is ALL of them.” Jamie’s face lit up. “Oh my god.” “I KNOW! I wanted to fill my whole room with ‘em!” “Madison, we’re gonna have so much fun, it’s gonna be ridiculous. We should get a few of the ones they have at Walmart.” “Oh, like the HUGE ones you had at your party? Yeah, that sounds like fun!”

Jamie spent the majority of the week waiting for the night of this sleepover, until it finally came. Her mom dropped her off at Madison’s house, where she would stay until about noon the next morning. She rang the doorbell, which Madison answered with a smile and a hug. The two of them ran up to her room.

“So, how many do we have?” Jamie asked. “5 packs of 4, and then I got a couple of those huge ones you suggested.” “AWESOME. When’s everyone else getting here?” “In a couple hours.” “Perfect. And have you already pop-proofed this room?” “Yeah, I vacuumed and everything.” Madison liked popping a lot more than Jamie did, but still didn’t want them to pop unexpectedly. There was a little bit of fun in that, but it was more fun when you were in control.

The two of them broke out the pump and the first of the biggest balloons. Jamie attached it to the pump, and Madison turned it on. The balloon swelled quickly, getting bigger and bigger. Until it was almost as tall as they were. Jamie took it off the pump and half knotted it. “They used to sell balloons that big at Party City, but they ended up switching to the smaller-ish ones for some reason. Probably because the helium was so expensive.” “Just to fill one? Yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised.” Jamie drop kicked the balloon towards the ceiling where it bounced down and off of the wall back towards her. She giggled. “Come on, let’s fill the rest of them.”

They repeated the process with the other gigantic one, followed by the smaller 24 inch balloons. Which weren’t quite as impressive or intimidating, but still pretty cool. The two of them played around in the room for about an hour, enjoying the feeling of basically swimming in them.

The only problem was that Jamie herself had begun to feel more and more aroused. And that was just with one other person. There were six more on the way.
Old 15-11-2018, 12:57 AM

Once again, if you have any ideas or requests for this story, please let me know! Either here, or in private messages. I already had one request that I’ll be working on soon, and I’d love to get more.