• Show
Clear All
  • Fred
    Happy looner
    • Jul 2018

I'm a very new looner

I am a very new looner and I don't know where to start
    I don't know if this has been asked but I would love to know what to do
    So far I have only used rubber gloves and that's it.
  • ThatOneLooner
    • Mar 2016

Re: I'm a very new looner

I’d say start by getting a bunch of balloons and start experimenting.

Comment

• benjballoon
      • Sep 2013

Everyone has their own niche. But jump online and just look around for looner videos. Or join Facebook under a looner alias, there's a heap of us on there too.

Comment

• Dude1234
        • Sep 2017

The Internet is a great place to start buying loons for your self

Comment

• EthylTheAardvark
          • Nov 2016

Eeh, you can get latex balloons of varying sizes and colors on amazon. Their prices can vary wildly, though. If you google around for qualatex wholesalers, you can frequently find them for less from a regional distributor in your area of the country. Pick one that's out of state. They might ask for a wholesaler license/ID to create an account, but if they do you can email their support and tell them you're out of state and planning to order a couple hundred bucks of balloons at the time and they'll usually set you up anyway. Balloons United also usually has some interesting balloons but they can also be a bit pricey. I'm a huge fan of the Qualatex jewel tones, which I can get from a wholesaler a few month's worth at a time.

What you do with them depends on your preferences, of course. I still want to fill a room with balloons, but don't have an empty room handy at the moment. I've blown up 15-20 in a tub a few times, though. That's pretty fun. Hot bath, squeaky balloons, very nice.

If you go searching for videos, go directly to bing video search. Depending on how nasty you want it, you can disable safe search or not. I should mention that disabling safe search on bing, that gets REALLY nasty REALLY fast. But hey man, if you like it nasty, I don't judge and Bing certainly doesn't. You can often push the higher quality videos to the top by adding qualifiers like brand (qualatex, tuf-tex, etc,) color or maybe "fursuit" or "looner." Otherwise you'll end up with search results full of crap videos that will make you want to punch someone in the face.

If vinyl inflatables are more your thing, you should definitely go check out inflatableworld.de sooner rather than later. There are also some pretty interesting inflatable toy options on amazon these days. Having grown up in the '70's and '80's where you'd only see inflatable toys in the spring at toy stores or during beach trips, I'm quite envious, really. You might also want to go look at what Hongyi's doing these days. They strike me as overly pricey for the quality you're gonna get from them, but maybe you can't put a price on what they have to offer you.

Comment

• masseylooner
            • Mar 2016

Do you have Kik? We could nesssge each other and I could help you out

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎