Old 03-04-2013, 10:02 PM
Inflater of Dolls

Banzure is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Banzure Send a message via Skype™ to Banzure
Default RubYourToy
http://rubyourtoy.com/page2/page2.html

Seems the site is finally up and running properly, allowing one to sign up. Somewhat costly, but I suppose that breaking that many inflatables doesn't come cheap

I'm very much considering trying it out for a month, but was wondering if anyone have had their eyes at the site as well, and have any recommendations?

In any case, if I do end up becoming a member-for-a-month, I'll be sure to edit this and give a proper review.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:48 AM
Blown to bits

Vicci is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RubYourToy
Funny you should mention that, I signed up yesterday and downloaded all the videos last night (39 of them). I've not watched them yet and am away for the next few days - but from the bits I've seen, they look alright.
Old 05-04-2013, 03:53 AM

cgrocarlos is on a distinguished road
i'm not that into inflatables but those girls look amazing! Pretty cool to see some celebrities on there like Angel and Steffi. Let me know how those b2p clips are, I like b2p with pretty much anything
Old 10-07-2013, 03:29 AM
Inflater of Dolls

Finally got me a membership, and I'm sad to say - not at all impressed. It's very tame, they're being too careful with the inflatables and don't seem to enjoy it all that much when they are playing with them. Videos are very high resolution, good quality and all, but the content is just lacking. I didn't expect nudity or "enjoyable grinding" but even so, they're just not being all that playful.
Sorry to say, with the current videos on the site... I would not recommend getting membership.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:07 AM
Blown to bits

I didn't renew my membership either. It's all too staged and seems scripted (I don't know if it is), but it doesn't seem natural, like you say, the girls don't seem to be enjoying it. I doubt they actually like inflatables in that way, they're just doing it for the money.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:35 PM
Inflater of Dolls

Originally Posted by Vicci View Post
I didn't renew my membership either. It's all too staged and seems scripted (I don't know if it is), but it doesn't seem natural, like you say, the girls don't seem to be enjoying it. I doubt they actually like inflatables in that way, they're just doing it for the money.
Yeah, exactly. Well, it's bound to be scripted to some extend at least. I get that they're unlikely to find a bunch of attractive girls that are into inflation (though I must say, some of those Emmasballoons girls seem to be enjoying themselves ALOT!) these girls just don't seem to care much. Bit of a tease, but that's it. Feels half-arsed if anything, bit of a waste of money, but at least now I know.
Might give that alissainflatables or emmasballoons a go next, that alissa girl is pretty hot... (now, if only she was inflatable, cough cough, wink wink)
Old 16-07-2013, 08:20 AM
Blown to bits

I tried alissa inflatables, but it wouldn't accept my payment and I never got a response when I enquired - even when speaking to her on facebook about it. So it may be good (some of the samples look good), but personally I think their customer service is rubbish.
Old 09-10-2013, 12:21 PM

Balloonblower is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Vicci View Post
I tried alissa inflatables, but it wouldn't accept my payment and I never got a response when I enquired - even when speaking to her on facebook about it. So it may be good (some of the samples look good), but personally I think their customer service is rubbish.
Same here!
Old 09-10-2013, 09:25 PM
Inflater of Dolls

I've been checking the previews on a regular basis and they're still sooo bland and boring, it's really a shame, could have been a very good site.
Old 13-01-2014, 10:09 PM
Inflater of Dolls

Got a membership for a month again, saw a few somewhat interesting videos, here's hoping it's worth it!

While this thread isn't about the other site, the Alissa one looks all right, but as Vicci says, the customer service is rubbish, and the whole "buy membership and you become my person friend!" is just PR BS. Also, they only seem to make one inflatable related video a week, at best, and 1-2 balloon related ones. And you only get access to the last 25-30ish latest videos, which is kind of rubbish as well.