X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katielynn
    Expert Blower
    • May 2012

Help me make a video!

I'm thinking of making a personal video for my bf for valentine's day, but I'm not really sure how to go about it.

I want it to be a surprise, so I probably won't have much time for do-overs so I really need to think this through. If your SO were to make you a video,what would you want to see?

Specifically, I'm looking for suggestions on what to do, how many balloons to plan for, and what to wear. All suggestions welcome!
    I love to hear the BOOM!
  • cgrocarlos
    • Oct 2011

Re: Help me make a video!

How about blowing to pop some heart shaped balloons in sexy red lingerie? If my gf did that for me I would be ecstatic!

Comment

• Ash_738
      • Jun 2013

My god you're incredible...

Okay balloons aren't my main 'thing' and no-one knows your man better than you so it's a bit tricky, but I have some time this morning and since you ask, there are a few things I can think of...

If it were me, the ballons would be medium size (16"-18" or so) and very tightly inflated with big necks. A few covering the bed or wherever you happen to be, maybe 6 - 10 would be enough. You would also have some left over to inflate, otherwise the surroundings etc. wouldn't matter a whole lot; you're the main event of course.

As for clothing (or lack of) I'm sure you know what accentuates your, umm, features the best or what gets him going the most. For me if it's in your lingerie/hot underwear collection you probably can't go too far wrong. I'm a simple guy, what can I say? Oh and footwear; bonus points for a pair of 'f**k me' heels!

One of the hottest things about a girl for me are the eyes; there are few things that get the heart racing as much (for me at least) as when you lock eyes with a girl and she gives you the look. (You know - the look). Therefore, wear eye make up if it's your thing but look into the camera - a lot. This is where the uninflated balloons come in - I'm all about the blowing and puffy cheeks so it would be a huge turn on for my SO to blow a big balloon up, looking directly at me (or the camera) the whole time, interspersed with some dirty talk. Maybe tie a couple off but also one or two blow to pops.

As for what else, like I said before, you know your guy best and how far you want to go with it. Trust your instincts and I'm sure he'll be very happy!
      Last edited by Ash_738; 16-01-2014, 17:22.
      Shut up and blow!

Comment

• Katielynn
        Expert Blower
        • May 2012

Thank you both for the suggestions!

I've filmed a portion of it and all I can say is I have a whole new appreciation for editors and the webcam girls. It's hard to look sexy when you can only shoot from one angle!

So far, my two favorite are the bathroom blow to pop with me in the tub and in the bedroom where I shot it so I can look right at him and he can still watch to see how big the balloon gets in the mirror over my shoulder (if that makes any sense).

Oh! And thanks Ash for the suggestion on the 'F**k me' heels! I used your recommendation to go buy a pair of new shoes. I'm sure he won't mind giving them to me for Valentines Day once he sees what they look like digging into some tightly inflated balloons. Now, off to go buy a new red bra. =)
        I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• Ash_738
          • Jun 2013

Sounds great! I hope it goes well for you!
          Shut up and blow!

Comment

• loonerfun
            • Dec 2013

Good luck!

Comment

• Jkloon
              • Aug 2013

Might I suggest a sit-pop of a big (say 4 foot) balloon* on your bed. Wear something that's cute, yet sexy and valentines day related. When it pops make a really shocked/innocent face, placing your hand (maybe just your fingertips) over your lips and say "Oops, I popped it." And shrug. Make it a fairly long ride though. If my gf did that for me I'd love it, so I'm sure your bf will like it.

*You can usually find some good ones at dollarama. They get really big, and can take a lot.

Comment

• lili666
                • Feb 2014

Sorry i didn't see it in time but maybe for next time -
                Me and my boyfriend spend a lot of time apart so I've created dozens of videos and photoshoots for him...

I suggest buying a Tripod so you'll have both your hands free for playing and you could pose and move as you wish. I usually need my second hand for smoking as well.
                I usually get a general idea and go from there, nothing is ever really planned.
                I film me playing with myself while playing with the balloons,
                and try to pop them in everyway i can think of - hand, fingers, cig, sit, stomp (heels) or b2p...
                I'm mostly in my underwear or in one of my vinyl leggings he likes but i doubt if he'll complain if you'll even be in your PJs
                Regarding heart shaped ones - i guess only if he likes other shapes... mine doesn't...

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎