Would it be a turn on to be caught bu your girlfriend/wife boyfriend/husband?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue548
    • Sep 2015

Would it be a turn on to be caught bu your girlfriend/wife boyfriend/husband?

Just asking say they didn't know about your balloon fetish and you were inflating a huge balloon and they walked in on you?
  • Blustrkuk86
    • Jun 2015

Re: Would it be a turn on to be caught bu your girlfriend/wife boyfriend/husband?

i would like a deer on a headlight if some girl walked in on me lol, in seriousness i would be embarrassed but i keep my fetish private unless i told them about it

Comment

• CuteBalloon84
      The Balloon Stuffer
      • Apr 2013

Re: Would it be a turn on to be caught bu your girlfriend/wife boyfriend/husband?

Well i think this is different for each person to be honest Blue548. I dont think most people would find it a turn-on but rather a shocking and very embaressing experience to say the least.

For me as i said in my few posts here on this forum already it has at some point in my life became the total opposite of what i used to be. Fully explain it i dont think i can even do that myself. I would however like to hear someone that experiences the same.

For me even going to a party store to buy balloons feels like getting caught and turns me on enermously and uncontrollably. I have been caught by accident quite a few times actually that were 80% positive and a turn on for me. On the others i was ridiculed laughed at sweared at.

In the last 20% were mostly all incidents that involved from people i kinda knew and were not friends to complete strangers.

I am personally quite a shy person and an introvert and somehow getting caught really really turns me on so much that I sometimes also force it now.
      Might sound really strange and awful i know, i havent exactly met anyone that shares that with me yet.

But as also said in one of my earlier posts, i travel a lot alone and I force myself into a situation that i get deliberatly caught with a balloon fetish.

Some examples include :

- Buying balloons in a party store with a balloon clearly inflated in my pants
      - Walking around the city with a balloon inflated in my pants
      - Walking around the city with a massive bouquet of balloons so people turn their heads and notice, while wearing tight pants or shorts so my bulge is exposed
      - Walking around with Giant Balloons inflated with helium same scenario
      - Having custom suits made for balloons...e.g. balloon print, clown print with ridicilously large sizes in person.
      - Outdoor Looning - Tricky and embarresing not advisable if you are uncertain about yourself. I will go swimming with balloons in my trunks or walk around the forest find a spot and loon completely naked...
      - Dressing up - This in the sense of putting on my clown suit and inflate myself with giant balloons so i look like a big fat clown, pick up a lot of pre-inflated helium balloons from a party store or decorator and visit a dress-up party, birthday party or any other applicable party.
      - Visiting parties with balloons and playing with them while being an adult.
      - Leaving balloons around the house for people to notice or deliberatly tricking a loved one to actually get caught in a suit, inflating balloons or being naked with balloons.

Anyways thats my 2 cents, i will understand if people think differently.

If the person is a girlfriend, boyfriend, wife or husband it might be different as you share a bond with this person already sexually in trust and life. So it might be an immediate turn on for you at that moment, but how does a person respond that's what you need to think about.

This can also be predicted a little bit by judging someone's personality and openess to different things and different mindsets. Thats how i do it with girlfriends and boyfriends.

And you know what Blue548, every single person has something ticking for them that they dont want anyone to know. sexually or perhaps in life itself.
      If you share a deep bond and also know something about your counter party, it is easier to share this and get caught deliberately or by accident...that is your fate to decide

Comment

• CuteBalloon84
        The Balloon Stuffer
        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Blustrkuk86
        i would like a deer on a headlight if some girl walked in on me lol, in seriousness i would be embarrassed but i keep my fetish private unless i told them about it
        Oh hell yea... red like a freaking tomato and super embaressed...it is kinda nice though dude

Comment

• Jonathan
          • Nov 2015

CuteBalloon84 said "For me even going to a party store to buy balloons feels like getting caught and turns me on enermously..."

I agree totally. And I*have* been caught several times by girlfriends, women who I knew of my fetish, and female friends who became play partners. I consider myself an extremely lucky guy to have had those experiences. :-)

I can also say that getting caught was a very exciting experience each time

Cheers!

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
            • Jun 2015

Originally posted by CuteBalloon84
            Oh hell yea... red like a freaking tomato and super embaressed...it is kinda nice though dude
            lol yeah probably that shade of red

Comment

• CuteBalloon84
              The Balloon Stuffer
              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Jonathan
              CuteBalloon84 said "For me even going to a party store to buy balloons feels like getting caught and turns me on enermously..."

I agree totally. And I*have* been caught several times by girlfriends, women who I knew of my fetish, and female friends who became play partners. I consider myself an extremely lucky guy to have had those experiences. :-)

I can also say that getting caught was a very exciting experience each time

Cheers!
              Oh wow also someone that is similar to me...less extreme maybe but very cool to hear Jonathan

Comment

• Jkloon
                • Aug 2013

I know this is the balloon fetish thread, but I would absolutely love to use one of my pool toys on a public beach; maybe hidden off behind some bushes, or even in the water far off the shore.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

I LOVE playing with my balloons when I have tons of people at my place & I don't know why,lol! Family reunions, social gatherings. Oh man! I sneak off to my room, giving some excuse & lock myself in my room! But here's the thing...i open my bedroom window but close the blinds & curtains. I'll play with my balloon right up against the window & hear people walk past. Just knowing I'm only separated by blinds & a curtain...oh, man what that does to me...especially the one time w my ex...nothing wrong with a little quicky right? Tee,hee!

..just a little quicky right? Tee,hee!

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍