Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Does size matter

Does size make a difference when playing with balloons, personally i like big balloons to play with , are there many looners who only care for smaller type loons ?
    The bigger the better
  • JOhara
    • Jul 2015

Re: Does size matter

I prefer 12 inch especially when blown tight.

Anything larger than 16 inch don’t do much for me.

Comment

• Cho
      • Mar 2019

I personally love 14-24 inch, anything biiger or smaller are still arrousing, but if I can choose between them I wouldn't even bother blowing them up.

Comment

• Meililoon
        aka lyckr
        • Sep 2014

Depends on what I plan on doing. More often than not I find myself mostly using 12-16" balloons. I'll sometimes pull out a few 24", a 36" or a GL for some fun, but I've never understood the need for more than one or two of the bigger balloons at the same time.

Comment

• Blowitbig
          • Jan 2016

2 is usually all i ever use during balloon play, i sit on 1 and blow up the other
          The bigger the better

Comment

• Casey88
            lukmanrewa
            • Jun 2012

Yes of course, anything bigger than 12" . below this size i will pop it.

Comment

• Seidenki
              • Dec 2016

I like all different sizes.

Comment

• Yen_D_Heart
                • Jan 2019

I prefer 24" and larger. For me, the bigger the better
                That being said, there is "too large" as well, as long as I can sit on it I am fine with it.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2018

It can, but it doesn't have to. Of course, we all love balloons, and the bigger they are, the better. But, sometimes small is fun. Also, it depends on if you're talking about one balloon, or dozens.

Balloon-rooms - rooms empty of everything except carpet/curtains, and then filled from floor to ceiling with 12" balloons - can be great fun, and no one in the Forum would say that a room filled with small balloons isn't fantastic!

Comment

• Danman1987
                    • Nov 2012

Originally posted by BalloonBoyUK
                    Balloon-rooms - rooms empty of everything except carpet/curtains, and then filled from floor to ceiling with 12" balloons - can be great fun, and no one in the Forum would say that a room filled with small balloons isn't fantastic!
                    I have the same opinion. I like big balloons 16"+, but when creating a balloon room I prefer 16" as maximum.

I have done some balloon rooms with Q24's (with rubber bands on the nozzle), but moving in there is quite hard. And also the gaps between the balloons is too big IMO. Now I have a balloon room for a couple of weeks now with around the 300/400 Q16's and it's much better and more fun!

Comment

• Asclepio
                      • Sep 2018

Usually I only get a turn on by balloons from 14” to 24”, bigger ones can make it for me, and it is not only the size that matters, to have a good effect over me a balloon must be always overinflated, and I usually prefer the one that arent so round, my two favorites are the unique 16” and the tuftex 17”, they are on my top 2 list, after them I like the sempertex 18”, qualatex 16”, qualatex 18”, unique 24” and the only balloon bigger that I like is the uniques “globos” 29”, because they arent round, and I can get a very nice neck on overinflation with them.
                      So to have a short answer, Yes, size matters but it is not the only thing to me
                      A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• LoonerPlanet
                        • Nov 2018

My answer would mirror Depplooner's. I would add to Depplooners' list Belbals; 24" and 36" Tuftex; and 15" Unique.

Here is the interesting thing--context matters. If I only inflate 17" or 18" balloons, they look huge, but if I add some 3 foot balloons, they look huge and 17" seems normal size.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2018

Originally posted by 1982popper
                          Actually I might be the one on this forum, who would not find it fantasic. I like balloons big. Normally I just throw anything smaller than 16" away.

Wow! Hypothetically-then, and purely out of curiosity, if all balloons over 16" no longer existed, or couldn't be purchased, would you not go back to using smaller balloons or would you give-up your fetish?

I discard balloons only if they are dangerous for me to inflate or because they're old, likely to pop (as I'm a strict non-popper). But even I've kept some 5", 9" and 10" balloons, as spares, and for variety.

Discarding a balloon purely because it's smaller than you may like, seems an odd choice. It's like being offered a slice/plate of your favourite dessert, and then rejecting it, because you've not been given as much as you'd prefer, or because you can't have seconds.

Sometimes, some balloons are better than no balloons at all, at least in my eyes.

Comment

• Yen_D_Heart
                            • Jan 2019

Interesting, I also don't enjoy small balloons at all. I do keep some of the 14"- 16" balloons that are added to a shipment for free but I hardly ever inflate or play with them. I am more afraid of popping with smaller balloons in general.

With larger balloons I feel safer to inflate them with a pump as I have a terrible feeling for the "fullness" of a balloon. I think I under-inflate every balloon because of this fear.

Filling a room full of balloons wouldn't do much for me either, I can only ride one balloon at a time :P

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Yen_D_Heart
                              Filling a room full of balloons wouldn't do much for me either, I can only ride one balloon at a time :P
                              But have you ever been in a balloon-room, or been in one naked, with a partner, lover, or other playmate?

I have, and have created three balloon rooms over the years, in some of the flats I've lived in, and it's great fun, whether you're a popper, non-popper, semi-popper, hugger, smootherer, layer, or just enjoy being surrounded by them, pleasuring yourself senseless, with balloons around and under every part of your body.

Try it first, then tell me it wouldn't do much for you! LOL I promise you, it's one of the best balloon experiences you'll ever have, whether you're with someone or on your own

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎