Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lucas
    • Mar 2019

Party with added fun

Do you get away with exciting yourself by popping tight balloons that are around at a party?
  • marja

Re: Party with added fun

You will get away with popping a few balloons at a party.
    If you obviously get sexually excited you won't get away with that at a normal party.

Comment

• MetroBalloon
      • Oct 2017

Sounds rude/disrespectful, but maybe you could ask the home owner if you could burst some balloons instead.

Comment

• SusieDK
        • Dec 2017

Originally posted by marja
        You will get away with popping a few balloons at a party.
        If you obviously get sexually excited you won't get away with that at a normal party.
        Hi there,

It's not so hard to get away with popping balloons at a party. You can even arrange party games involving balloon popping, and it is quite easy to sort of stir up a 'popping spree madness' leading to everybody running around and popping all the balloons they can lay their hands on.

When it comes to showing sexual excitement I totally agree with Marja, and besides I would find it totally embarrassing if this should happen for me. When I was young it was one of my biggest worries if I would be able to control this side of me in case something with balloons should happen - at a party, at work or whereever. However luckily I found out that I could actually sort of 'switch off' this side of my balloon 'thing', at least to such an extend that it was 'invisible' to others. This ability led to me experiencing having all simple and plain fun with balloons, something I to this day enjoy very much - just as much as the sexual aspect actually.
        Coming from am extreme phobia I feel extremely cool by 'showing off' my braveness' with balloons - especially by blowing them up too much.

I have gained a reputation of being kind of 'extraordinarily fond' of balloons, and this is all fine with me, because I am. A reputation of getting sexually turned on by balloons would however not be very good - actually it would be embarrasing to no end, - probably even devastating (I am a teacher and lives in a small town), so I keep this side of me totally behind closed doors.

Thank you for reading my posting.

Sincerely
        Susie

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞