Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBreathless
    • Jun 2017

Swallowing balloons

Has anyone ever tried to swallow inflated balloons (round or the long ones for modeling)? There are some vids out there of magicians "swallowing" balloons, but they poke a hole in the top and it just deflates while they put in in their mouth.

Another idea I had - I know it sounds crazy, but bear with me:
    I want to swallow a hose with a balloon attached to it with a rubber band. When it´s in my stomach, I want to inflate it with a bulb pump and have the ability to blow up/deflate at will. As this might be dangerous, I would love to hear some info from others before I try it out though!

Any input on this would be great!
    Cheers!
  • stormbubble
    • Nov 2017

Re: Swallowing balloons

That sounds very dangerous and I don't think the hose would go very far, would get stuck in your throat pipe.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
      Banned
      • Dec 2018

For what it's worth, "Swallowing" balloons, is - obviously - a trick: you inflate the balloon then as you lower it into your mouth/throat, you simply deflate it slowly, and voila. To the audience, it looks like you've done a magic trick, when all you've done is controlled the deflation, and kept the balloon in your mouth.

What you want to do, sounds way more dangerous and problematic! As has been said, I would NOT recommend people start doing this, in general. The risk of accidents, is too high, and to be honest, whilst it might look fun, I don't think anyone wants to risk swallowing latex shards, or potentially asphyxiating, because of a silly stunt.

So, in my view, please don't do this, for your own safety/sanity, if nothing else.

Comment

• BigBreathless
        • Jun 2017

I have actually tried this and I must say it was a rush while it lasted. But I quickly realized that the balloon inside my stomach wasn´t deflating completely and I was fighting back panic. I pressed into my stomach and flexed my abs to squeeze out the remaining air and it did the trick. But I would never do this again, as I felt like I was going to die from asphyxiation because I am doing a sex stunt lol.
        I did swallow a tube again later, but without a balloon attached to it, just to inflate my stomach with air. It was wild to do it from this end, as I would usually inflate myself from my butthole instead. I am into body inflation aswell, in case you couldn´t tell by now

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎