Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheDanichGeek
    • Nov 2015

balloon play?

Soo I'm going to be home alone in a week or so. And I want to do something with my balloons but I don't know what... Any suggestions??
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: balloon play?

Depends on whether you like popping them or not and what kinds of balloons you have available. Making a balloon room is a classic though. Just blow up lots of balloons and put them in a relatively small room. If you have lots of small (9-12") balloons you can place a matress on the floor and have a sea of balloons covering it and dive into them. Then you can just go crazy doing whatever you want with them It's a lot of fun. Just make sure you don't miss the matress

Comment

• TheDanichGeek
      • Nov 2015

Haha yeah that does sound like fun and I have a lot of balloons and all kind of sizes all the way from 16 to 55

Comment

• Meililoon
        aka lyckr
        • Sep 2014

Well, it looks like I'll have the house for myself for a while soon as well, so any new suggestions would be appreciated

Comment

• wildheart
          • Apr 2015

Have you ever tried inflating a balloon while inside a sleeping bag? It feels amazing, they get very tight so it's harder to do a b2p. Try it if you haven't before
          How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
          My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Meililoon
            aka lyckr
            • Sep 2014

Originally posted by wildheart
            Have you ever tried inflating a balloon while inside a sleeping bag? It feels amazing, they get very tight so it's harder to do a b2p. Try it if you haven't before
            Thanks for reminding me about that! I thought of trying that a while ago, but I'd completely forgotten about it. Not sure about doing a b2p in there. That's scary enough when the balloon is pointed away from my body.

Comment

• wildheart
              • Apr 2015

Just try a inflation, doesn't have to be a b2p. A 24 inch would be a good size. I like to wear nothing but underwear when I do it. See how big you can get it before the pressure becomes too much (it will get very tight)

Comment

• TheDanichGeek
                • Nov 2015

Well the more pressure the better it is. I really need to try this

Comment

• wildheart
                  • Apr 2015

Originally posted by TheDanichGeek
                  Well the more pressure the better it is. I really need to try this
                  It's so good, use any size balloon that will fill up the sleeping bag and push against you. The bigger the better. I don't know if you like popping or not but it will get extremely tight before it goes. You could mouth inflate or use an electric pump, your choice. If you do it tell us how it went.

Comment

• marja

Do you prefer inflating a balloon in a sleeping bag above inflating one under your t-shirt? (If you have tried that?) What makes inflating a balloon in a sleeping bag so special for you?

I never tried to inflate a balloon in a sleeping bag, but I image you need a very large balloon to have it tight against your body. If you inflate a balloon under a t-shirt, the balloon may be smaller, but still give the tight feeling. I also like it that the neck comes so close to your face when you inflate it below a t-shirt, because the balloon will get stuck at some point.

Comment

• wildheart
                      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by marja
                      Do you prefer inflating a balloon in a sleeping bag above inflating one under your t-shirt? (If you have tried that?) What makes inflating a balloon in a sleeping bag so special for you?

I never tried to inflate a balloon in a sleeping bag, but I image you need a very large balloon to have it tight against your body. If you inflate a balloon under a t-shirt, the balloon may be smaller, but still give the tight feeling. I also like it that the neck comes so close to your face when you inflate it below a t-shirt, because the balloon will get stuck at some point.
                      It's the same sort of thing but it gets tight against your whole body and you can move around a bit more. I like the feel of it getting bigger between my legs as well.

Comment

• TheDanichGeek
                        • Nov 2015

i have tried to inflate balloons in my shirt but somehow i always end up destroying my shirt :P and i'm thinking about inflating my GL700 in a sleeping bag.. would that be a good idea

Comment

• wildheart
                          • Apr 2015

You could try that and see how it goes. I prefer a round balloon so there's more pressure on my body, try both see what you like best.

Comment

• TheDanichGeek
                            • Nov 2015

I have tried to blow up a balloon in sleeping bag now.. And it felt fucking amazing I really love that nice and tight latex pushing against my skin.. I have tried it with both a round and a gl and I would say that the gl is best because it filled out the whole sleeping bag and it still got really tight. This is probably one of the best things I have tried with balloons

Comment

• wildheart
                              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by TheDanichGeek
                              I have tried to blow up a balloon in sleeping bag now.. And it felt fucking amazing I really love that nice and tight latex pushing against my skin.. I have tried it with both a round and a gl and I would say that the gl is best because it filled out the whole sleeping bag and it still got really tight. This is probably one of the best things I have tried with balloons
                              It's good isn't it, I'm glad I discovered it. What size did you use and how big did you inflate it?
                              Last edited by wildheart; 14-01-2016, 14:36.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍