X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 7balloon
    One of the First Online
    • Dec 2018

Having a WTF moment

Does anyone else have a WTF moment where you cannot in any way understand why balloons get you off so much? I'm having one.

And yet when I see Zlata hugging a jellybean until it breaks I am as aroused as a guy can get.

I wish I understood this. I guess I just have to accept it....which I do. Gonna go watch more pretty toys get busted I guess.
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: Having a WTF moment

It happens from time to time, but as with you I just accept it, cause in the end it's something I really enjoy and it's not like it's hurting anyone.

Comment

• SAF
      • Nov 2019

I have them all of the time. Not to sure what the heck trigged this. I was trying to give it up but gave in and bought a bunch and have my bedroom filled to the top with balloons.

Some times I think I am a freak but on the other hand I enjoy walking through the balloon room... UUUGGGHHH

Comment

• Dude1234
        • Sep 2017

I get it a lot I will be halfway through watching a video and I will think why am I turned on by this why am I like this. Or when I feel something that remotely reminds me of a balloon I will think why am I like this.

Comment

• EthylTheAardvark
          • Nov 2016

Oh, constantly. Am I this way because of that one birthday party when I was a toddler, or did something more insidious happen to me back then? Why am I so torn between wanting to pop it and not wanting to pop it? When I try to pop them I get a surge of emotion that wasn't felt in my adult life -- it's the pure pain of loss that you can only feel as a child. And though I can remember some of the events from that time, there are too many blanks to get any actual answers.

I did decide to accept it, though. The fetish does have its advantages, and it's not really hurting anyone. At least, as long as your neighbors don't object to the popping.

Comment

• LoonerHoax
            • May 2020

Been dealing with these thoughts for over 25 years. At the point of not really caring anymore and I just do what makes me happy.

Comment

• heliumsitr68
              • Nov 2021

I agree ! What I do during my "private time" isn't hurting anyone so why should it matter ?
              Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍