Balloon and Inflatable Fetish Forum

Balloon and Inflatable Fetish Forum (https://www.blowtopop.net/index.php)
-   Balloon Fetish Discussion (https://www.blowtopop.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   First thing you did on your own? (https://www.blowtopop.net/showthread.php?t=20797)

JamesPopper 15-12-2018 12:07 AM

First thing you did on your own?

When you got your first house/apartment what was the first big thing you did with loons?

JOhara 15-12-2018 02:02 AM

Re: First thing you did on your own?

I dunno if its big but when I got my own place I had a weekend of privacy and got a small bouquet of three 12 inch helium balloons which were alot of fun and the first time I had heliums, my favorite to play with, since childhood. One pink, one light blue and one light purple

Slugamano 15-12-2018 08:40 AM

I b2p-ped a 12in balloon in the empty, echoing dining room.

Londonj2014 15-12-2018 03:24 PM

3 Attachment(s)
It was only a couple of years ago that I started to buy bigger balloons, previously I would just buy smaller party balloons. I had moved into a one bed flat all to myself and this flat is pretty soundproof so I don't have to worry about accidental popping at 2am! After a month of moving in i decided to buy a heap of big balloons. All excited and horny while purchasing my first big order, I wasn't checking the total amount. It came to nearly 200!

I had just received the deposit back from where I was previously living so I thought, Fuck it! and purchased my order. Since then I have never looked back and have quite a large collection of big balloons.

If someone could tell me how to attach photos, I will gladly share some pics!

......Ok, found out how to do it

craggy2012 15-12-2018 04:20 PM

I filled the bedroom up with forty odd of those classic Intex 48inch Jumbo balls when I rented my first place. It was amazing fun crawling over n wading through them to get to n from my bed!

JamesPopper 15-12-2018 07:38 PM

Holy shit london I would LOVE to do that!

BusterBill 15-12-2018 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Londonj2014 (Post 57359)
It was only a couple of years ago that I started to buy bigger balloons, previously I would just buy smaller party balloons. I had moved into a one bed flat all to myself and this flat is pretty soundproof so I don't have to worry about accidental popping at 2am! After a month of moving in i decided to buy a heap of big balloons. All excited and horny while purchasing my first big order, I wasn't checking the total amount. It came to nearly 200!

I had just received the deposit back from where I was previously living so I thought, Fuck it! and purchased my order. Since then I have never looked back and have quite a large collection of big balloons.

Totally love those pics! Mmmmmmmmm

Seidenki 16-12-2018 09:22 AM

I really can't remember what my first balloon thing was when I finally had my own place. But I do know it took me a few months to realize that I had the whole apartment to use! :-D After that, I tended to leave a few giant balloons inflated wherever. My visiting Dad found a 30" balloon quite fascinating.

ThatOneLooner 16-12-2018 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Londonj2014 (Post 57359)

I think I see some cum on that pink balloon in the first picture. Love it! That looks like a blast.

BalloonBoyUK 16-12-2018 02:15 PM

5 Attachment(s)
For me, there were two things:

1) The very first time, I moved out into my own flat (when I was 18/19 years old), I had 100 x 5 inch latex air-filled balloons sent to me, in a box (by a balloon-decorating friend of mine), and I sprinkled them all over my double bed, under the duvet, and slept naked with them! It was heavenly.

2) The other thing I did, in a different 1-bed flat, was empty the bedroom of everything, except the carpet, curtains, and ceiling light, and then got a professional balloon-decorating lady to come over, and fill that room with about 800 x 11" Qualatex air-filled balloons, and that became my first balloon room. I loved that room so much. I've repeated that a couple of time in other places, and it's just the best thing, knowing that you have a secret room, filled with fun objects, that no one else knows about. It's always there, whenever you want it, and it's great knowing you can visit it at anytime, day-or-night, 24/7!

See the five attached pics.