Balloon and Inflatable Fetish Forum

Balloon and Inflatable Fetish Forum (https://www.blowtopop.net/index.php)
-   Balloon Fetish Discussion (https://www.blowtopop.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Do You Ever Watch Yourself Blow Up A Balloon In The Mirror? (https://www.blowtopop.net/showthread.php?t=21611)

Strel0k 07-01-2020 01:09 AM

Do You Ever Watch Yourself Blow Up A Balloon In The Mirror?

I find it incredibly arousing to blow up a balloon in front of a mirror and watch it get bigger and bigger in the reflection.

Katielynn 07-01-2020 03:44 AM

Re: Do You Ever Watch Yourself Blow Up A Balloon In The Mirror?

I’ve done this. But not on purpose. I accidentally discovered that at a certain spot in our bed I can look to my right and see myself in the dresser mirror. I discovered it one time while over inflating a tight 14” balloon for DH. I caught the image of the balloon expanding in the mirror out of the corner of my eye. It was sensual watching it get bigger and bigger as I blew breath after breath into it. I couldn’t stop watching until it shredded. It was awesome!

DeppLooner 07-01-2020 04:16 AM

Every time I can, I discovered it a few years ago and now I can't do it without seeing me in a mirror :)
Truly sexy experience

palloncino90 07-01-2020 06:34 AM

Yeah I did. I do it every time I can, love it.

Slugamano 07-01-2020 09:14 AM

I often do it and I really enjoy it. There are two large dressing mirrors in our bedroom on the doors of the warderobes so it's easy to watch the growing balloons. I can also see when my wife is lurking behind me with a pin :-)))

An other interesting thing: I like the b2p but I only can really enjoy it when my wife is watching me and she encourages me...

SusieDK 07-01-2020 02:30 PM

Hi,

I very often blow up balloons in front of our big bedroom mirror. Due to being completely phobic of balloons when I was little and during my early teens I get a very nice feeling of being cool and ‘brave’ when I see myself blowing up a balloon bigger and bigger and bigger, until.... :)

Daring to blow up balloons until they pop is kind of having fulfilled a lifetime goal, - as odd as this may sound. There is also some kind of mental roleplay in it - imaging blowing up balloons with the person in the mirror. Strange as well! I know ....

Anyway I simply love watching myself doing it. :)

Sincerely
Susie

wildheart 07-01-2020 05:10 PM

I do it too. I also like filming blow to pops from different angles to watch back.

Danniballoon 07-01-2020 09:06 PM

I've done it in the past when I was riding them and really liked it. So much so, I started taking photos (developed them myself), then moved on to using a video camera. Sometimes I use 2 cameras. Nowadays it's all in wonderful 4K ;-) Love to watch them back, especially if it is a really nice balloon or one that is no longer available :-)

Danishlooner 07-01-2020 09:48 PM

No, but I watch my own videos on xtube. I can't help it :-P

Seasidelad 07-01-2020 10:31 PM

I love watching the balloon getting bigger as I blow it up also do this sometimes with inflatable get a massive turn on.