X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BBLoonyGirl
    Banned
    • May 2019

The Movie

It had been a week since Anna and Basil’s first two encounters. Anna hadn’t seen Basil for most of the week. She felt as though she missed him. No one seemed to understand her, or excite her, the way he did.
    She was nervous as she punched his number into her iPhone keypad. What if he didn’t want to see her again? After all, it had been a whole week. But memories of the passion of the days gone by reassured her that he would want to see her again.
    Basil picked up the phone on the third ring. “Hello? Miss Anna?”
    Anna’s heart did a little flip at the sound of his voice. “Hi, Basil, it’s me, Anna.” She didn’t know why she said that.
    “I know that,” he said, chuckling a little.
    Anna giggled. “I was wondering if you wanted to come to mine tonight? I’ll make us dinner.”
    “Sounds good to me. See you then. Bye!” He hung up.
    Anna practically squealed with excitement at the prospect of seeing him again.

Anna was almost finished cooking dinner. It was macaroni cheese - her specialty. She hoped Basil would like it.
    Anna plated up and the dinner was eaten. They talked about anything and everything while they ate. It was nice for them to get to know each other, Anna thought.
    But Anna had something rather special planned for after dinner.
    She led Basil over to the couch, and took out a DVD from the box sitting next to the couch.
    “What are we watching?” asked Basil.
    “You’ll see,” Anna said with a grin.
    It was a movie Anna had watched about a million times. The Witches of Eastwick. Basil didn’t understand why Anna had chosen to watch this movie, until they came to a very special scene.
    The scene pictured a hall filled with balloons, and a couple was romantically running through it.
    “Ah, now I see why you chose this movie,” Basil said.
    Anna smiled. “I’d love to recreate this scene one day.”
    “I’ll bare that in mind,” said Basil.
    “In the meantime,” Anna said, getting up off the couch. She went into the bedroom and picked up her box of balloons. “Care to have some fun?”
    “But the movie’s not finished,” Basil said.
    “I know. That scene with the balloons has left me feeling a little…”
    “Horny?”
    Anna nodded.
    Basil smiled at her, and dug into the box of balloons. When his paw emerged from the box it was holding a red sixteen inch balloon. He stretched it, and started to blow it up.
    Anna could barely control herself. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him passionately. His balloon deflated in his face. He giggled, and started to blow it back up again.
    “Aren’t you going to do one too?” Basil asked between breaths.
    “I’m happy watching you tonight,” Anna said. She started to take off her clothes.
    By now Basil’s balloon was getting quite full. He tied a knot in the end expertly, and handed it to Anna.
    Anna took of Basil’s shirt and started rubbing the balloon over his torso. Basil had to admit that it felt quite good.
    Anna mounted him, and continued to rub the balloon over him. The balloon started gaining static electricity from his fur. It felt good. He moaned softly. Anna was getting more and more excited, and pretty soon she came. Basil was not far behind. Anna was sure the balloon definitely had something to do with it that time.
    “Is this going to be a regular thing?” asked Basil.
    “Is what going to be a regular thing?”
    “Me and you…. Doing this.”
    She smiled, and kissed him again. “I think it’s safe to assume it is, yes.”
  • Bubblyzzz
    • Jul 2017

Re: The Movie

nice! perfect amount of info. Luv!

Comment

• BBLoonyGirl
      Banned
      • May 2019

Re: The Movie