Balloon and Inflatable Fetish Forum

Balloon and Inflatable Fetish Forum (https://www.blowtopop.net/index.php)
-   Balloon Fetish Discussion (https://www.blowtopop.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Crystal, pastel, pearl or metallics? (https://www.blowtopop.net/showthread.php?t=21187)

Eastlooner 09-06-2019 09:32 PM

Crystal, pastel, pearl or metallics?

Hello,
What kind of balloons do you prefer?
Myself- I love crystals. Pastels and pearl are tolerable. Metallics- never mind:)

JOhara 09-06-2019 10:03 PM

Re: Crystal, pastel, pearl or metallics?

Pastels and crystals tie for the top for me! Pink, light blue, yellow and pale purple pastels and red, blue, magenta, orange and purple crystals

Metallics, black, brown, white, silver, gold... not my thing.

Eastlooner 09-06-2019 10:14 PM

Yes,yes,yes... I donna know, why metallics are still a gold standard for any circumstances?

Casey88 10-06-2019 12:06 AM

Crystals and pastels !

Orzel 10-06-2019 08:14 AM

I'd say crystals

ShredFox 11-06-2019 06:46 AM

I'll say crystals as well, but plain ones can be very nice too. As for metallic ones, I don't know either. I had a pack a while ago, and they were more stiff and less stretchy than normal and crystal ones. Because of that they gave louder bangs though. Can't say anthing about pearl ones because I don't remember every seeing any.

Has anyone however had neon loons before? I never bought any myself but I remember having some a long time ago, can't remember where I got them though. But I remember that they smelt and tasted very bad, must have been some quite cheap ones I reckon. They were very stretchy and not very fun to me, they didn't look very nice either. I guess they had a lot of softeners or some shit in them, so they were trash pretty much. I'd be interested in checking out some nicer neon ones though.

BalloonAus 11-06-2019 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShredFox (Post 61297)
Has anyone however had neon loons before? I never bought any myself but I remember having some a long time ago, can't remember where I got them though. But I remember that they smelt and tasted very bad, must have been some quite cheap ones I reckon. They were very stretchy and not very fun to me, they didn't look very nice either. I guess they had a lot of softeners or some shit in them, so they were trash pretty much. I'd be interested in checking out some nicer neon ones though.

Coles here in Australia sell Neon ones pretty cheap. They do smell and taste pretty bad but they used to look nice and get to be quite big. Not sure what they are like these days because it has been a while.

LoonerPlanet 11-06-2019 11:09 AM

Crystals are my first choice. I also love pastels. Like others, I used to avoid metallics and pearls because they never inflated to their rated size and are too hard. I've also had bad experiences with store bought metallics.

However, if you get good quality metallics and pearls, and inflate them several times they get much bigger and softer. The 16" Qtex pearls are particularly interesting. They are a different shape than the the other 16" Qtex; more like their 18" with a wide nozzle. They also inflate larger than the other 16" types. Balloons-united sells a pearl Qtex 16" with an imprint that is worth a try.

srob2 11-06-2019 11:27 AM

Pearl can be fun. I think they can stretch more than any other balloon.

TheGrimLooner 11-06-2019 02:38 PM

Crystal all the way, those are the hottest.