What are your experiences with oxidized balloons?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bjorn
    Phobic non-popper
    • Oct 2018

I like humping on oxidized balloons.
    The balloon feels soft and warm to your skin and forms itself really exciting to the shape of your body.

Because the balloons are soft and old I like to do it more powerfull. The qualatex balloons, which I've got at the moment, can stand that.
    But at a time when I was humping on the most softest (oxidized) balloon it suddenly popped. Not a loud pop, but it shocked me a bit.

Of course, the latex was now quite stretched and perhaps losing its elasticity. Could that be the reason the balloon popped?

The oxidized balloons which were a little harder felt some stronger.
  • MetroBalloon
    • Oct 2017

Re: What are your experiences with oxidized balloons?

I don't really like any balloons that aren't new, tight, shiny etc. Never really bothered with them. Don't really like the smell, either.

Comment

• rickjohn
      • Oct 2018

I feel you �� I like old soft balloon ! the best are old helium balloons �� they get so soft. I’m always on the lookout for old balloons

Comment

• EthylTheAardvark
        • Nov 2016

Mostly with Tuf-tex, if they're old enough and somewhat cold, your body heat will cause the to shrink where you touch them. Sometimes that makes them pop, sometimes it doesn't. It's kind of an interesting effect.

Comment

• Bjorn
          Phobic non-popper
          • Oct 2018

Originally posted by EthylTheAardvark
          Mostly with Tuf-tex, if they're old enough and somewhat cold, your body heat will cause the to shrink where you touch them. Sometimes that makes them pop, sometimes it doesn't. It's kind of an interesting effect.
          The balloon (Qualatex 16 inch) popped in three pieces. Two large pieces and very small one (size of a fingertip).
          I didn't pop near the neck, were balloons mostly pops. It popped somewhere in the middle. So maybe it's about effect you described.

Comment

• Goldfish
            • Jan 2021

Hello, my name is Werner and I am from Austria and I am looking for contact with looners who love the smell of oxidized balloons![/COLOR] Would like to know which balloons smell strongly of rubber after exposure to the sun! Which balloon company ?? here in Austria the balloons no longer smell like rubber, even if they are oxidized! since I don't speak English very well, I don't know where to put my question! I don't know my way around the forum very well. I found you among oxidized balloons answers that are already old! Maybe you can help me! Greetings from Vienna, Austria
            WERNER

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍