Do you remember the first clip you watched?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palloncino90
    • Jan 2018

Do you remember the first clip you watched?

I can't forget, I still don't knew exactly what was going into me, I just knew balloons and girls+balloons exciting me, so one day (was a sunday) when I still was single and at living at parents home, I began seeking around the web typing "balloons and girls" and the first video i caught in absolute was this below:

and the second was this:
    Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

How about you?
    I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Re: Do you remember the first clip you watched?

I remember those videos, those were definitely back in the day
    The bigger the better

Comment

• paololooner
      • Feb 2019

I'm so embarrassed, was some years ago. I think i don't have anymore that computer. At any case obviously it was at YT, but not so NSFW.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
        Banned
        • Dec 2018

I was born before the Internet existed, and in the early days, we had things called Bulletin Board Forums. In there, you had to log-on, and then wait forever to save pictures/video clips, and they took FOREVER to do! We had to use 9600k, 14,400k, 28,800 or 56,000k dial-up modems. For those who weren't alive then, it looked/sounded like this...

Remember the warming sounds of internet dial-up? Trying to get through to your internet provider, without an engaged tone. Trying to get a decent connection ...

One of my earliest fetish-discoveries, that I remember, was a lovely American lady called (if memory serves) JaimyLooner. She was great! Fun, enjoyed the fetish, and did a lot of videos - a few of which you may still be able to find online.

I think between her and Mellyloon, they were the two big balloon-fetish content providers, before the Internet became what it is.

Comment

• Blowitbig
          • Jan 2016

I remember jaimylooner , she was incredible, i think she genuinely loved balloons.
          The bigger the better

Comment

• JOhara
            • Jul 2015

First clip for me that I remember was an 8 second preview from balloongirls of one of the models bouncing on a pink 16 inch balloon until it popped. This was back in the early 2000s. That clip is still “floating” around - pun intended!

Comment

• palloncino90
              • Jan 2018

I also remember Jaimy! No clips again, who knows why?

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                Banned
                • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Blowitbig
                I remember jaimylooner , she was incredible, i think she genuinely loved balloons.
                She did, and I think she was one of the first professional female looners. Sadly, from what little I know, she got hassles from some men online, and the abuse/grief was just too much for her to deal with, so she quit her online videos altogether.

Basically, some literal (and metaphorical) dicks, ruined it for everyone!

The high volume in people "trading" clips should also be something that needs stamping-out! The content isn't yours to trade, re-sell, donate, or otherwise pass-on to anyone else, for free, in exchange for something else, nor for payments. Trading is basically stopping the original content providers from making money, which reduces the amount of people willing to make the content in the first place. Us looners are essentially committing hara-kiri, and few seem to care about this! This is what angers me so much! It's rare enough to find truly talented female looners willing to produce high-quality balloon-fetish material, and when they do, it's often the looners themselves who go and ruin it.

The same thing happened to Loons Elevator. Stunning content, stunning models, really amazing in every aspect, with regular updates, and what happens? One person purchases their content legally, then posts it online for everyone else to torrent/download for free! That's why they went under, and I'm sad to report, the same will keep happening to others too. Looners want great content, but these same people just pirate it all. These same looners then complain that no one's producing the content they want anymore. Well, there's your reason why! You're metaphorically self-harming!

Thankfully there are still a few people, like HouseOfLoons, Mellyloon, ClubSteffi, and Oxana Eframova, but they are the jewels in the looner crown. I just fear the worst for them, in the long term... People will continue to trade, copy, duplicate, pirate, exchange, donate, swap, or otherwise share files and content with other looners (even under the guise of trading Clip A for Clip B), but the fact remains, it's not legal, and it's not moral either! So, please DON'T do it!
                Last edited by BalloonBoyUK; 05-02-2019, 11:21.

Comment

• BigBoum
                  • Jul 2016

Risque Renee. I think balloon party is the title.

Comment

• craggy2012
                    • Jan 2012

I loved Risque Renee’s stuff back in the day, but my very first find getting online was Loonerpalooza with those little two minute sample clips you could download then buy the whole movie on a CD-Rom patiently waiting a week or so for it to turn up in the post!

Balloon Heart was another site I loved back then too. There was also a couple of sets of images you could often find on various Yahoo Groups often watermarked as, or by JB Balloon I’d of loved to have found more out on- I guess these images were in all probability prints or Polaroid’s originally, then another intreaging find was a set of videos you could buy (again American) that I’ve seen photos taken from but never in all these years been able to identify the actual producer of them which was a shame as they looked really great videos- great models and all with big sized (the sort the models were all sitting on) balloons. I’ve often wondered if these were early Mellyloon clips but I’ve never been able to ID them properly.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2018

Originally posted by craggy2012
                      I’ve often wondered if these were early Mellyloon clips but I’ve never been able to ID them properly.
                      Contact Mellyloon by e-mail, with a JPEG, and see what they say. They will be able to help you, and I'm sure would be thrilled with seeing some of their early works.

Comment

• palloncino90
                        • Jan 2018

Tara Bush was another of my firtst clips i watched. Who remember her?

Comment

• MikeTheBouncer
                          POP-O-RAMA!
                          • Feb 2016

Originally posted by BigBoum
                          Risque Renee. I think balloon party is the title.
                          Hey BigBoum,
                          Would it be the video I have linked below?
                          This is actually the first VHS video I ever ordered!

MikeTheBouncer
                          Last edited by MikeTheBouncer; 05-02-2019, 23:07.

Comment

• MikeTheBouncer
                            POP-O-RAMA!
                            • Feb 2016

Does anyone remember HotBlondie?
                            (Not my first video watched though.)
                            HotBlondie.jpg

MikeTheBouncer

Comment

• MikeTheBouncer
                              POP-O-RAMA!
                              • Feb 2016

How about Frazier Photography - Bare Balloon Babes series?
                              Bare Balloon Babes 001.jpg Bare Balloon Babes 002.jpg Bare Balloon Babes 003.jpg Bare Balloon Babes 004.jpg Bare Balloon Babes 005.jpg

MikeTheBouncer

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍