X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Harley
    • Jan 2016

Dinosair Summer, Year 2

As the title says:

For those of you not into inflatables, here's an excerpt from one of the sex scenes:

“You’ve been working hard all day”, I told her. “Now it’s my turn.”
    I prepared the best tool for the job: the dual strap-on. She eagerly grabbed the hard member and put it right where she wanted it, leaving the follow-through up to me. I pushed it all the way in and her reaction was all anyone could hope for. Slowly and thoroughly, I let her have it.
    I followed up on the talking she’d wanted earlier:
    “You realize how good it feels to watch you blow? Bet hundreds of guys have jerked off thinking about it. And more than a few girls.”
    I leaned closer. “I have.”
    She didn’t manage more than some gasps, but didn’t need to.
    “You’ve such a pretty face, Sweet Cheeks. Love when you puff them out.”
    I reached into the nightstand for a twelve-inch balloon and held it towards her lips.
    “Blow this up for me?”
    Her fingers went up to take it. “Of course, of course, of course…”
    In an instant, the orange rubber bulged out with a whoosh. Another exhale made it big enough to push against my face and I tilted my head aside. Lexi matched her next breaths with my movements and I felt her body’s awesome response.
    “Not ‘til it pops”, I instructed. “Just fill it.”
    When the loon started to grow a neck she stopped to let the air out, then reinflated it in time with my thrusts. As long as she blew, I met more resistance as her muscles closed around the shaft.
    “That’s it, baby. Blow that pussy good and tight.
    On the third inflation I sped up, giving her quick jabs that resulted in equally rapid puffs filling the balloon faster than the longer but slower ones had. I had to remove and deflate it myself since she didn’t notice how close it came to bursting. Alex was getting very close herself and pumping just a little faster was enough to make her explode.
    She cried out, once, twice, her voice full of overwhelming pleasure.
    I stroked her face as she came, caressing the soft and smooth skin she’d inflated along with the loon. Before I had kissed it a third time she lifted me off, almost desperate to get up. She cupped a hand around my crotch and found the strap-on in the way.
    “Chelly, Chelly, Chelly, I need you to come! Fucking need you to…”
    She fumbled with the fastenings, finally getting the harness free and pulling the insert out. I gasped as it slid past all my sensitive parts and then her lips were all over them, sucking, licking, slobbering and blowing in a frenzy to get me off.
    Alex looked like a glamour girl gone wild and the sight drove me half out of my wits. Without thinking I handed her the balloon once more.
    “Inside…”
    In a heartbeat she’d slipped it in and a powerful breath filled me up, stretched me out, made me kick the blanket right off the bed.
    It was crazy, dangerous, stupid, but I didn’t care. I’d let Kriss do it - I’d let her too.
    Mere moments later the bulbous shape shot back out, too round and slick to stay. Lexi blew it back up against my pussy, rubbed it against my lips and clit while she made it grow bigger and bigger…
    The balloon popped and struck my thigh with a vicious sting, as exciting as a playful spank. Alex gasped in surprise but before she could utter a needless apology I pushed her face down to finish the job and five seconds later it was all over.
    “God, you’re good!”
    I got something similar in return but was too dazed to register it. Calling Lex ‘Hot Lips’ would be too obvious.
  • ChillinHaze
    • Sep 2016

Re: Dinosair Summer, Year 2

Just as great as the first one! Maybe even better.

Dodo is so lucky to have four awesome pals to play with. And you know you got me really curious about that Puffco box they have in the pool house. ^^
    (It's times like these when my kink for inflatables strikes the most)

By the way, it seems only Kim is frequently using bigger balloons in the bed and she seems to be the only one not popping them.
    Never thought Kriss would be so rough in bed though seeing what she burst during sex this time.

Comment

• Harley
      • Jan 2016

Thanks!

Well, the box gets a quick callback near the end at pages 36/37. It's nice to have an explanation for sudden appearances of inflatables, right?

I think it must be coincidence Kim has been the one SHOWN with bigger balloons, she's certainly not alone to like them. However, being such a hedonist might mean she's more prone to keep them, hoping for more.
      Kriss is fairly unconcerned with what happens to the toys, but I think they are mostly collateral damage - not sure she INTENDED them to pop, but as she would say: there's no evidence.

Comment

• ChillinHaze
        • Sep 2016

It is a pretty good explanation for inflatables appearing and you leaving out what they blew up after their flamingo ran out of air made me wonder what kind of toys Puffco would give them. Then my mind started wandering about what they like to use and how and well let's just say I had good use for an inflatable myself.

So Kim prefers to keep her balloons around for more playing while the others don't really care.

Reading through the whole story again today made me curious about a few things regarding the girls preferences.
        1. What would be the favorite size for balloons of every girl?
        2. Do they each have a preferred kind of inflatable? Like shape and size.
        3. Do they mix balloons and inflatables in bed? The story led me to think they rather concentrate on one instead of having both.

Sorry for all the asking ^^'
        My curiosity just sometimes wants to be sated.

Comment

• Harley
          • Jan 2016

Good to know what interests! I might address some of that in the final part, which is in the works. I just focused on finishing the second year so there'll be some proper spacing.
          Stay tuned!

Comment

• ChillinHaze
            • Sep 2016

Oh Harley, you are such a tease! xD

Well, seems I got to keep my curiosity in check until the final part. ^^

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎