Ever seen a girl/boy you like pop balloons?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SitpoppingLoons14
    Extreme Sit-popper
    • Mar 2016

Ever seen a girl/boy you like pop balloons?

Like, have you seen a girl that you like from school, from work, or just a friend or somethimg pop balloons?

I would like to know your experiences in seeing him/her to do it.

Me, quite a few times from our Christmas Party at school.
    There were step-pops and all, but only one sitpop.
    Tried to sitpop, was a bit too scared.
    You never know when it's gonna pop!
  • LeeRider
    • Nov 2014

Re: Ever seen a girl/boy you like pop balloons?

Originally posted by SitpoppingLoons14
    Like, have you seen a girl that you like from school, from work, or just a friend or somethimg pop balloons?

I would like to know your experiences in seeing him/her to do it.

Me, quite a few times from our Christmas Party at school.
    There were step-pops and all, but only one sitpop.
    Tried to sitpop, was a bit too scared.
    Any blow to pops?!

Comment

• SitpoppingLoons14
      Extreme Sit-popper
      • Mar 2016

Originally posted by LeeRider
      Any blow to pops?!
      Unfortunately, no b2p's.

Comment

• Meililoon
        aka lyckr
        • Sep 2014

I remember seeing a girl I had a crush on when I was about 14-15 blowing up a balloon when walking past me. I hadn't really discovered my fetish yet at the time, so I didn't think much of it back then. I guess it could be one of many factors that made it develop

Comment

• OverTheTop
          • Dec 2013

Before we were dating, I saw my now GF blowing up a balloon. No pop, but I'm a semi popper so I was still thoroughly entertained

Comment

• MalunEri
            • Sep 2015

Not seen. But there was this girl in class I had a big crush on back in 1999, when I was 17 years old and before I knew what a fetish actually was.
            She had a slim body and blond hair, we sat next to each other and often worked together on different projects. She wasn't into me, at least I don't think she was, but she loved to tease if she could.
            Also, she had quite a temperement and a very sadistic kind of humor. She wasn't mean in any way, but could easily be regarded so, if that makes sense.

So one time I'm sitting around her and a few other girls having lunch, and the topic of why she's so mean spirited randomly comes up.
            Where she replies how she was at this New Years Party one time, had a balloon drop and how she found pleasure in stomping all the huge innocent balloons to death.

We all laughed, of course, but this triggered a chain reaction that later made me search for girls and balloons on the internets

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
              • Mar 2016

Nothing that I can think of. Most of my memories of balloons involve playing with them way more than popping them. Mainly because I just thought popping them was a waste. But I remember I used to bring balloons with me to school sometimes, and me and a girl I kinda had a crush on would play with them sometimes. I remember she was amazed at how big I could get them without popping.

Comment

• SRob
                • Aug 2015

I've become interested in girls I didn't pay much attention to because they popped balloons. I've never ended up dating one though.

Comment

• SitpoppingLoons14
                  Extreme Sit-popper
                  • Mar 2016

I've heard some stories that some of the hottest girls in my class sitpopped a lot of loons.

Comment

• Alan
                    • Dec 2014

Hi!
                    I think this is what exactly got me more into balloons: seeing girls I like bursting balloons and really enjoying it..and my experience has been that they slowly push the balloon down with their feet, or stepping on them, or putting their feet upon them as a foot rest. This also got me into appreciating their cute feet. Often it's been while they're wearing black stockings. (Of course it's more than one factor that got me into balloons).
                    I've been lucky as a few cute girls I've dated or "friends with benefits" have enjoyed popping balloons with their feet. This is my favourite method, although I do appreciate other methods.
                    I have experienced my current girlfriend bursting lots of big balloons with her feet, and a female friend who burst 2 of my BIG Chinese balloons (3-4ft diameter and thin skin) (red) by feet, and stabbing with a steak-knife.
                    Being uni-students we get to come across lots of balloons, also I buy balloons too!!

Comment

• WolfieCirys
                      • Jun 2016

Twice actually. Once with a balloon and once with an inflatable pool toy. This may be a bit long.

1. I was about 16 and was just discovering my fetish. The girl next door was a good friend of mine (she was 18, thin, gorgeous girl in general) and I used to user their inground pool in the summertime. I was swimming there once and she was in the pool with me and she was riding on an Intex whale that was sitting out in the sun for a long time so it was pretty stretched out. She fell off of it and got out of the pool to jump back on and when she did it held for a second then exploded. We laughed about it but I was shaking a little bit. The tail was still inflated because it was a different air chamber and she wanted to pop it. She put in on the pool deck and bounced on it, it didn't pop until she tore it with her nails. I'll never forget it lol.

2. At senior prom in high school I went with a really attractive girl I was friends with (we weren't dating, just went together). She wore a short dress that showed off her legs very nicely. Despite being told not to, she decided to stomp the balloons that were on the floor with her heels (about 15 of them, mostly 12" and a few 17"). Being very aware of my fetish by this point I just stared trying not to show excitement other then just laughing like other people were. My favorite is when it didn't pop from the first stomp and the neck would bulge out and she'd stomp that with her other heel.

Comment

• gayloonfcker
                        • Jan 2015

A few instances but mostly in childhood and they all still stand out. The first time I had to have been in 3rd grade (so way beyond knowing I was gay but always liked popping balloons, sexually wasn't until like I was 11 or 12). We were given these clear balloons (probably 12 or 14 inch ones) one day in class I forget what for. I saved mine of course but this one kid (he was the trouble maker) blew his up on the bus and asked everybody what to do. I remember saying sit on it. He didn't but stomped on it and it went BANG! A couple years later another guy and a few others were in the band room. He had out this marble balloon (the one with all the mixed colors) and he blew it up to pop. I was in the back watching the whole time. I think this may have triggered the actual fetish for me really. And I even saw him with balloons (small ones) from time to time. Nothing really has happened to me regarding balloons with other people though sadly.

Comment

• Blue548
                          • Sep 2015

I remember being 16 at the time and was invited to this girls birthday party. I thought this girl was really attractive (she was popular) blonde with a heavy athletic build. For some reason or another (I can't remember why) but we were waiting outside the door of the venue for the party. I just got there and this girl suddenly brings out this massive bag of 16" balloons and says she needed help blowing them up. Seeing her blow these up was a huge turn on for me, she also had a confident personality and was really putting a lot of air into them and b2p a few.
                          Last edited by Blue548; 14-07-2016, 18:44.

Comment

• nuocmami
                            • Oct 2017

yes, i still look back on it fondly

Comment

• npratt
                              • Jul 2016

She didn't pop it, but, when I was 17 a friend of mine had some balloons out on his bed or somewhere. I had already purloined a few for future enjoyment but his younger sister, about 12 or 13 or so, came in, took a balloon, blew it up and playfully let the air out in my face. This was a weird moment - do I play along with her, possibly having an inadvertent reaction and "outing" my fetish? I took the safe road and just laughed a little. I had not yet "discovered girls", that would come a couple years later in college.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎