Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loonorm
    • Mar 2019

The Balloon Show..The Wow Wow Wees!

So I have found on YouTube, and on Looner Tube, a whole bunch of balloon popping videos put there by a couple of ladies under the tag ‘THE FUN SHOW’, or the ‘WOW WOW WEES’. They have quite a few balloon songs, and they encourage their viewers to sing along and pop their balloons with them. They pop the balloons in anyway possible...sit-to-pop, blow-to-pop, etc... First, who are these beautiful poppers, and where do they originate from. And secondly, where can someone get those wonderful balloons that they burst in all the videos?
  • LoonerHans
    • Oct 2018

Re: The Balloon Show..The Wow Wow Wees!

I knew some day or other thid question will be asked lol.

1. So I came across this channel named wow wow wowees two years back. At tht time it had videos of children blowing to pop balloons with a weird music encouraging to pop them by blowing. What made me curious were the balloons. They nowhere seemed to be the normal retail balloons. Rather looked loke custom 16". And the balloons being b2ped by those pretty girls are custom ones too. They even managed to print their logo over it. And tht music is hilarious! Anyways, I feel tht this channel is just a clever attempt to thwart Youtube algorithm which deletes balloon fetish channels and of course to not to offend non fetishists as well. If some non looner comes across this channel he/she won't raise their eyebrows and if they are interested to try out they might reply in comments.

2. There's a new trend of balloon videos emerging on YouTube. Those are intended to teach kids abt colors. It seems uncanny tht it involves blowing up several different color balloons with a kid beside them asking "red color red color where r u?" And the woman who seems to be their mother blows up a red loon and says "here i am here i am how do u do?". Seemed pretty weird how such vids are doing rounds on the YouTube but found tht they are getting millions of views on it. To my surprise the comment section was flooded wid non looners. Mostly accounts of kids. Out of 200 there used to be 1 looner comment.

3. Our looner friends have tricked ASMR artists into balloon blowing lol. U will find tonnes of vids under the search title asmr balloons. All flooded with looner comments which eventually lead to deletion of few good vids or maybe more (sigh). So there's one budding asmr artist named lips2tits asmr and she doesn't mind b2ping balloons for her looner customers. There are more where the artists have been asked to blow bigger loons. Ok thts fine until the point wherr they don't feel weird. So if any looner who comments on such vids is reading my post plz be polite to them and if possible do write them in private so as to keep a decent outlook of yourself and the fetish too. Remember, balloon fetish is still a taboo in the world of BDSM. I can share my playlist of asmr balloons I've made if u want to view for all. Interested ones do reply.

Btw sorry for nor having the answer to ur question lol. But I wanted to share my views on these vids. And i ended up writing too much! I hope we will find answers and maybe the creator behind this wow wow wowees production (which might be a balloon fetishist). Till then happy looning my friend!
    NECKING IS AWESOME!

Comment

• npratt
      • Jul 2016

They sound Ozzie or Kiwi to me. (Sorry if I offend anyone).
      I'd like to know what kind of balloons those are. I have seen the ones with the funny "4" shaped logo in some Australian music video a few years ago. Nice necks, maybe Belbal? but Belbals don't have the links on the end.
      I too see those "Learn Colo[u]rs" videos but feel creepy watching the ones with kids, usually turn them off.

Comment

• BalloonAus
        • May 2019

Wow how have I never seen this before? I always thought it was a kids show and didnt click on it. Girls are cute as!
        Definitely Aussies!

Comment

• srob2
          • Dec 2017

Hot girls doing b2p videos aimed at kids are borderline, even without kids in them. The girl doesn't seem that into it either.

The ASMR videos are great. A b2p filmed well with great sound. The artist might feel weird about the comments but they get more views than everything else combined so I am sure they will keep doing them.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
            Banned
            • Dec 2018

If it involves kids or anything to do with kids, I AVOID it at all costs. Many of these videos are clearly intended to help parents/teachers and the like teach kids about colours, shapes and that kind of thing. And they're clearly NOT fetish videos.

I honestly don't think the makers of these videos will be keen on hearing from adults saying "I loved the way you blew-up that balloon" or anything like that.

Comment

• Benga
              • Sep 2015

I know there are cultural divides in terms of children's programming around the world, but this doesn't seem like any kind of normal children's show. What child of any age is going to get any educational value out of this? They don't count the balloons, they don't make up a story of why they're popping them, they very barely even mention colors, they don't explain why balloons are loud... Also, what small child is going to be able to "play along" and kneel-to-pop, sit-to-pop or B2P a balloon like this, in time with the hosts? Even the adult hosts were struggling.

This either seems like it has to be an intentional parody ("Let's do multiple episodes of a show with as little cost and effort as possible") or it has to be someone (maybe these 2 women, maybe the producer(s)) with an obvious balloon fetish, tricking parents into buying this content so that there can be some thin veneer of plausible deniability. What other reason would someone produce "children's instructional content" that is just "Let's sit on this balloon until it BURSTS!!" again and again for 6 minutes, with nothing else happening?

Comment

• SRider
                • Jun 2018

I see I'm not the only one who has noticed the weird proliferation of balloon popping, especially of the less-widely-available large balloons, on channels dedicated to family or child content. This might be a long shot, but my theory is that one children's content creator stumbled across a popping video by a looner, without realising the significance of it, which gave them the idea, and then other channels started copying them. Many looner videos on YouTube feature fully-clothed people popping balloons, so could easily be misinterpreted as non-sexual by somebody unacquainted with the fetish. I also noticed the "Giant Balloon Challenge" making its way around YouTube beginning two years ago, but since climb-in balloons are a common circus act I doubt this trend originates from the looner community. Does anybody else have any other knowledge or theories surrounding this?

Comment

• 7balloon
                  One of the First Online
                  • Dec 2018

Look at the view count. I video with the words balloon and popping has a view count of at least a thousand.

So take this place. "black belt for life studio". Go into their videos and look at the views. Most vids have less than fifty hits. Some have as much as 200. Then there's the video with balloon and pop in the title. Over a thousand.

So there are a lot of people trying to "make it" as a youtube personality. Or just want to feel seen. Or whatever. All of a sudden they get 2000 hits, where they usually get 23?

Why so many hits. They figure out its the balloon. Depending on a world knowledge level, they make more videos.

The videos they make with "balloon" "challenge" "pop" or some similar term a looner knows get more hits.

I think most of us are just searching. We see the title, hit play and then immediately close it when we see that's it's not a looner video. But the view hit still registers and thus they end up with 2000 views.

Strange thoughts:

There are a lot of people out there that get off on weird shit. Gonna make a new post in the general discusson...

Comment

• Seidenki
                    • Dec 2016

Originally posted by 7balloon
                    I think most of us are just searching. We see the title, hit play and then immediately close it when we see that's it's not a looner video. But the view hit still registers and thus they end up with 2000 views.
                    I think the videos need to play for a minimum time before they will register as a View. It might be a couple of seconds, it might be a minute or more, perhaps depending on the length of the video.

Comment

• b loony
                      • Oct 2018

I have a creapingg suspicion these videos have something to do with point blank the band from australia ,as the loons look the same and it was a music band who had woman blowing loons to pop..the song does the carpet match the curtains is certainly interesting g with point stuff.g lad I saved the video Aegean deleted for a while now.

Comment

• npratt
                        • Jul 2016

Yeah! That's the video I have archived somewhere. Women blowing to pop those link balloons with the weird logo printed on them. Do you know what kind (of balloons) those are?

Comment

• Regular Guy
                          • Aug 2015

It was also my first thought that they have something to do with the point blank guys.
                          I'm not talking about the "sing-a-long"-videos but in their latest videos they pop balloons that look exactly like the balloons in the point blank video.
                          In their very latest video they b2p balloons with the point blank imprint. Just have a close look.

I think this balloons are somehow amazing. They get a very good neck and seem to be to b2p not that hard...

Comment

• LondonLarry
                            Could be a chat bot
                            • Jul 2019

Originally posted by BalloonBoyUK
                            If it involves kids or anything to do with kids, I AVOID it at all costs. Many of these videos are clearly intended to help parents/teachers and the like teach kids about colours, shapes and that kind of thing. And they're clearly NOT fetish videos.

I honestly don't think the makers of these videos will be keen on hearing from adults saying "I loved the way you blew-up that balloon" or anything like that.
                            Yep, totally agree.

Comment

• Harley
                              • Jan 2016

Originally posted by b loony
                              I have a creapingg suspicion these videos have something to do with point blank the band from australia ,as the loons look the same and it was a music band who had woman blowing loons to pop..the song does the carpet match the curtains is certainly interesting g with point stuff.g lad I saved the video Aegean deleted for a while now.
                              Thought of that as soon as I saw these. Pretty sure they made an outtake clip along with the music video in a very, very similar studio/room as this one. :P

My first guess was actually that these were shot at the same time but not released until recently, but since I didn't look too closely or save them I'll just call it an instinctive connection, not a conscious analysis. They DO look suspiciously alike at first glance, at least - especially with those rather unusual balloons...

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎