Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smothered by tits
    • Mar 2019

Tit's adventures as a big red balloon

Don't expect these to stories to be posted too often due to my roommates.
    Today i got a rare opportunity my roommates went out to some big party so i got the whole house to myself so i quickly grabbed my bright red suit that i love so much and my compressor and slipped into my suit.
    Before i knew it i was laying on my bed compressor slowly deafening me and the suit filling out bigger and bigger listening to iron butterfly and just as the song ends i figured that i should stop and turned off the compressor i got comfortable and relaxed.
    Feeling the tight red rubber squeezing across my entire body is the closest i can get to complete euphoria so swollen and round.
    Me a giant red balloon i had to get up and take a photo (which i will post below) after awkwardly shuffling and wiggling around i finally got up and saw myself in the mirror and good lord i was so big i don't think i could have gotten out of the room like that.
    After looking at myself in the mirror i sat down on the bed and noticed that the suit would swallow up my legs when i did that i loved the feeling so much
    if i had help i would get them to inflate me as big as they dared hopefully becoming a completely round balloon with some small divots where my arm's, leg's and head used to be.
    but until that day comes that is as big as i'm gonna get so after deflating for a little bit just so i could move a bit more and get through the door i decided to make this thread.
    I tried to type it up on my tablet but no matter what position i was in i was uncomfortable and felt awkward to try to type this up so decided to type it up on my laptop but i had three major problems my dogs.
    Unsure how they would react to a giant red balloon walking around the house i was cautious at first checking to see how they would act though confused they still acted like everything was normal happy to know that i wasn't about to become a dogs chew toy(well at least until the suit bursts) i went to my computer and that's where we're up to now me sitting here with my dog beside me patting her head and typing this up very comfortably only wishing that i could be bigger.

any suggestions on what i should do please post below i'm interested to see what you come up with.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Smothered by tits; 14-09-2019, 07:21. Reason: forgot a picture
  • scuba
    • Jan 2017

Re: Tit's adventures as a big red balloon

Hey Tits
    Nice pictures and wow what a suit
    I spend last night in my blue inflatable latex suit meditating while listening to binaural beats.
    I have written about in the thread INFLATABLE LATEX SUIT SUGESTIONS.
    I don't know why, but doing it makes makes the whole experience wearing the inflatable latex suit much more intence.
    It's like i have written about in my stories. The rubber feeling of the suit encreases tenfold.
    I know that it sounds crazy, but that is my experience.
    The blue suit is hanging to dry in the shower and I am almost afraid to wear again since last night was so intence.
    That will not last for long , becauce writing this already make me whant to put on the suit again
    Last edited by scuba; 14-09-2019, 08:19.

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

Nice red suit you’ve got there Tits.

I’ve often wondered just how big to inflate these things, but I tend to keep mine a reasonable size so I can still walk through doorways ect, or be able to move about without knocking everything over!

Comment

• Smothered by tits
        • Mar 2019

Long time no posts both my roommates have left and now i have the beautiful opportunity to get my suit out and get nice and big.
        Not much to say really just that i think that i got a little bit bigger than last time i felt my arms slowly getting enveloped by the suit can't really get a photo of myself due to being pinned down but at least im very comfortable.

Comment

• craggy2012
          • Jan 2012

Sounds great fun there Smothered

Comment

• Smothered by tits
            • Mar 2019

A small update i think that might be a interesting read.
            Thirty minute's after i made that post one of my roommates come home while i was relaxing by my computer making a quick dash for the bedroom she was out with the dogs at the time so she had to deal with them thankfully now i had to wiggle my way out of the suit and washing it.
            Getting out was the easy part no thanks to me being completely drenched in sweat(seriously i was completely soaked with sweat if there's a way to at least limit the
            amount of sweat that would be great thank you.)
            The hard part was trying to deflate it and wash it without her noticing.
            I helped her with the dogs and she went to shops to pick up somethings after deflating the suit as much as i could i went straight to the bathroom turned the suit inside out and washed it with warm water and let it hang dry behind the bathroom door.
            First hurdle down, now everything is up to luck now at this point i'm still waiting for the suit to dry and both roommates are home you may think why not just tell them and you wouldn't have to worry if it was just the girl then yea she's open minded about things so would be fine but the guy who is the landlords son is a strong christian going to all those schools and such and if he finds out about my extracurricular activity's he might just kick me out or force me to get rid of all my balloons and the suit which would suck.
            Thankfully none of them found it and it's now safe and sound in my stash so everything sweet.
            I hope you enjoyed the read.

Comment

• scuba
              • Jan 2017

Whooaa Tits.Allmost getting caught
              Reading your story, i'm really glad that i live on my own not having to worry that somebody walking in on me while i am wearing latex.
              I do remember livivng by my parrents and almost getting caught a couble of times wearing latex.
              It's wonderfull to have my own place now so i don't have to worry about that any more

Comment

• Smothered by tits
                • Mar 2019

Welp they know now.
                After a quick session of inflating my suit and relaxing for a bit i wash it and hang it up to dry i hide it behind the bathroom door due to them keeping it open all the time.
                So here's what happened, im sitting at my computer watching videos and i could hear faintly my roommate say "Whose rubber suit is this?"
                I felt a shiver go down my spine as those word's were uttered he calls to my other roommate and asks whose it is.
                I get up to confront them at this point i have two options, deny owning it and possibly having to fish it out of the trash or confess and do it with such confidence and own it.
                I went with the latter option and said quote "Yea it's mine so?"
                He sorta just stood there staring at me for a few moments finally responded with "Well explain to her what's going on." before walking off.
                I was pleasantly surprised that he didn't ask any more questions perhaps for the better.

Comment

• scuba
                  • Jan 2017

Well Tits.
                  I am glad to hear that your roommate was so cool about it.
                  That is also my exsperience when i have met other peoble while i am floating on the lake in my inflatable latex suits.
                  Peoble are often more curious than indignant and since your inflatable latex suit looks so speciallæge i hope that it will be the case with your roommates

Comment

• lincy
                    • Apr 2019

It was really interesting to read.
                    Helium Tank

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘