Why is sitting on a 16 inch balloon so calming?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TizianosBoy
    • Apr 2019

Why is sitting on a 16 inch balloon so calming?

I blew up two 16 inch Qualatex balloons between today and last night and I sat on them earlier on (I accidentally B2Ped one, which was accidental), I was so happy and so calm, of course I wanked while sitting on them which was amazing, (I've ordered more 16 inch Qaulatex balloons, I ordered 10 Standard assortment, 10 Pastel and Metallic assortment and 10 Jewel Fantasy assortment, it's too expensive to buy 20 packs as they're £11 each and I didn't want to waste a huge amount of money on balloons.)

I want to try bigger balloons as I have a few 24 inchers there and it'd be lovely to sit and wank on it, I found it hard to blow them up and they're a nightmare to tie though, what other ways can I interact with my 16 inch balloons, I don't want to pop them at all.
  • BalloonBoyUK
    Banned
    • Dec 2018

Re: Why is sitting on a 16 inch balloon so calming?

Originally posted by TizianosBoy
    I've ordered more 16 inch Qaulatex balloons, I ordered 10 Standard assortment, 10 Pastel and Metallic assortment and 10 Jewel Fantasy assortment, it's too expensive to buy 20 packs as they're £11 each and I didn't want to waste a huge amount of money on balloons.
    £11 for a pack of (I presume) 50 x 16" Qualatex balloons, isn't expensive! That works-out as 22p each. If they're packs of 100, that's 11p each.

Expensive? Not a chance! LOL

Comment

• TizianosBoy
      • Apr 2019

Re: Why is sitting on a 16 inch balloon so calming?

Originally posted by BalloonBoyUK
      £11 for a pack of (I presume) 50 x 16" Qualatex balloons, isn't expensive! That works-out as 22p each. If they're packs of 100, that's 11p each.

Expensive? Not a chance! LOL
      I suppose it would have worked out cheaper if I had have bought the 20 pack of balloons, 50 pack is £25, so it would have been better value I suppose, I'm thinking of getting balloons from Balloons United as they have a sale on and they have new balloons with their special Fifth Anniversary print on them and they seem to be very limited, only thing is it's gonna cost £43.26 for 43 balloons, which only works out as £1.20 each for each balloon which isn't too bad I suppose.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎