Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Hotel room looning.

For those folks that travel a lot through work, business or whatever and take a few loons along for the ride 😉.....

Last night I spent what was an eternity orally inflating two GL1200’s and now I’m somewhat loathed to let em down again. Who leave’s big balloons out whilst they’re out? Or do folks safely pack them away again just in case housekeeping pop in during the day?

My problem is my stay isn’t a one night or couple of days stay- I’m here (bar my weekends) for a possibly upto a year or so. They won’t go in the wardrobe and the wet room’s walk in shower is just a glass box (if that’s ya thing &#128558

I’m supposed to be ‘Greener Staying’ so I make n tidy my own room up for extra reward points so there’s no need for a visit off house keeping but there’s just no where here to conceal one let alone two big fully inflated GL1200’s lol!

Anyone else ever faced this conundrum ?
  • palloncino90
    • Jan 2018

Re: Hotel room looning.

I speak about my experience: my wife and I stay in hotel about a week and we left 3 big TT 17 inflated around the room during the day meanwhile we were out and when we back we found the balloons just moved on the chairs by the workers. Now she wants that we deflated them and don't leave inflated so I feel you, it's annoying blowing several times.
    I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Loonatic
      Balloons + Feet
      • Apr 2016

When my wife travel we always put the 'Do not disturb' sign on the door while we're out. We do this partially for security but also so we can leave our loons about. We usually only stay for shorter trips so this works out, on longer trips if we need housekeeping we just pack away stuff a bit and deflate the loons so the cleaning crew can work without having to be careful around/move the balloons.

Comment

• Tracy
        • May 2018

I travel all the time and regularly have balloons in my hotel room. It never occurred to me to leave up a Do Not Disturb sign, so that means that I have cleaning staff in the room every day. Sometimes they move the balloons around in order to clean but nothing more. They're trained not to interfere with your stay - even to the point where if you leave 30cl in a soda or water bottle, they won'f trash or recycle it. Why would they mess with balloons?

Comment

• Loon119
          • Jun 2018

We did a tour of Australia, new Zealand and Tasmania back in 2018 and I had unique 16 fully inflated in every hotel we stayed in. They were absolutely fine. Mostly they were left where I had left them bar one day in Sydney where it was on a chair I suppose cleaners wanted to vacuum. Or sit on a giant balloon possibly. anyway no harm came to them and nobody said anything. Although the cleaner came in when I was in Tasmania, half way through inflating a balloon. I heard a noise but thought it was the wife who was showering at the time and the wife assumed it was me. I stood really embarrassed with a giant balloon in my hand, she looked at me and said do you need any towels or bar items? I managed to say no and she walked back out as if everything was normal

Comment

• Dennisballon
            • Jul 2017

5 years ago my wife and i went to a hotelroom in paris. when we got there we started inflating balloons and filled the whole room. We didn't putt the "no cleaning"sign on the door, because we totally forgot it. We just went downstairs and speaking with another couple at the reception, when a sudden a lady of housekeeping runs downstairs to the reception and told there was a room full of balloons and what to do....so with some red cheecks i told it was our room and she can clean the room, if she felt ok with it..hihi....
            nobody told us that is was not alloud...and we just cleaned the room free of balloons when we leaved te hotelroom...
            (sorry for bad english)

Comment

• Seidenki
              • Dec 2016

Whilst I've not left balloons in a hotel room, I've heard that experienced hotel housecleaning staff have lots of stories of all sorts of interesting things they've found. Balloons are likely way up the tamer, harmless and merely amusing end of possibilities. :-)

Comment

• craggy2012
                • Jan 2012

Yeah a friend of mine can tell a few stories about life in hotels. He lived in one he worked at for four odd years......

In my case though I left them both inflated in the walk in shower stall as they both fitted comfortably in there. Last night when I’d got back from work n I’d eaten I had an hour or so of fun before letting them slowly deflate back down before folding and packing them safely back in my bag again. Would have been quite interesting if they had of walked in on me the past couple of nights. Last night I was riding full length one of the GL1200’s whilst wearing an fully inflated submarine escape suit and my Avon S-10 gas mask. There’s no way I could have quickly taken that lot off again in a hurry. It’s never a dull night when I’m working away!

Comment

• Casey88
                  lukmanrewa
                  • Jun 2012

I had this dilemma recently whether or not to leave an inflated balloon during my stay considering it was quite an extended one. I brought in my Q16 , thought the room had a cupboard where I can put an inflated Q16 inside so when the cleaners come in it wont be visible. unfortunately the room didnt have a closed cupboard. Considering this particular hotel is a regular/chosen one when I visit the city, I dont want to be the "regular guest with balloons in the room". Anyone with an experience on their regular stays at a given hotel with balloons?

Comment

• PBK
                    • Mar 2019

Originally posted by Seidenki
                    Whilst I've not left balloons in a hotel room, I've heard that experienced hotel housecleaning staff have lots of stories of all sorts of interesting things they've found. Balloons are likely way up the tamer, harmless and merely amusing end of possibilities. :-)
                    100% Correct, sir.
                    I leave balloons behind all the time in hotel rooms. And will continue to do so.
                    My wife and I are staying in a hotel this weekend. There will be balloon blowing by her. The balloons will be left behind.

Comment

• LoudPopper
                      • Jan 2016

Back when I used to live with my parents, I used to rent super-cheap $40 per night hotel rooms 1-2 times a month to inflate huge balloon rooms. I could usually just do my looning when my parents were not at home but I've been caught looning by my parents a number of times. We're talking, caught buck-ass-naked-dick-stuck-to-leg-post-orgasm-passed out in a sea of 100's of loons, or parents walking in on MULTIPLE balloon rooms, or parents coming home early and hearing tons of balloon pops as soon as they get out the car... the list goes on, folks. SMH *face palm* lol! If there's a way to be caught looning, I've probably done it lol. No bueno, y'all. I've even been caught by my parents as a full-grown adult living with my wife in our own house! FML! .I've also been caught by my wife (then just my gf and loons were still awkward), my ex-gf's step-dad, my ex-gf's brother, and a childhood female friend. Anyways, I digress... *sigh* At least nowadays, I can look back on getting caught and just laugh about it. Back to hotel looning.

Hotel looning is kinda fun to me, like a special occasion bc I don't always get to do it. But I've always found that the "do not disturb" door thingy comes in handy. Room service doesn't f w/ your stuff for days and you're free to get as weird as you possibly can in the meantime.

I usually wind up filling up the room and just leaving it for days. It's kinda fun worrying (it's a rush almost getting caught for me) if you're gonna be found out while you're not in the room by an accidental pop ringing out in the hallway. Plus it kinda gives me a fuzzy feeling from a busy day about whatever city I'm in, walking back to my room and the thought pops in my mind that there's a beautiful squishy room of balloons waiting on my return. The only thing I hate about hotel looning is the 'guilty' feeling I have to fend off worrying about being a jerk popping balloons at an inappropriate hour. (Not much of an issue for me these days, I'll explain) It's plain exhausting and time consuming running "experiments" all over the place trying to figure out, worrying, or guessing how loud a pop may be perceived by other guests. I've come to find that the better the hotel, generally the better the sound proofing. (Or they just ignore it... typically on weekends where folks are usually going out on the town, partying, drunk etc.)

Probably because I've been caught so much though, and I've kinda been on a journey as of late fully accepting my "Looner-hood" and just being less ashamed about it, I generally don't care about getting caught these days. I mean I don't try to be a jerk about it, going about popping at 2 a.m. or something. But at the same time, being mindful of my neighbors of course, I kinda don't give f*ck about being caught looning anymore. I won't pop like 100 big super-loud loons or something, but I WILL just go about my business looning and popping to my hearts content in a hotel nowadays. If I'm minding my manners, I'll generally keep BTP's to a minimum, and stick to less "loud" popping methods like humping, nails, etc.

But if it's one of those cheap crappy hotels... call me an ass but I seriously don't f-ing care at all-- probably because the manager and other guests don't care either. Seriously... I'm popping ALL the damn balloons! And I'm gonna pop them as loud and obnoxious as I can lol. If the looning was good, I've been known to refill the room and do it again! I mean it's not illegal, it's just kinda obnoxious. Given that people generally leave God knows what body fluids and other paraphernalia (drugs etc.) behind, I feel like there's no reason to be ashamed for what I'm doing in my room.

Also given how not-mainstream looning is to the average population, you can kinda take advantage of that fact. First, just be up front with management that you're gonna be popping balloons. Balloons aren't banned from hotels, and they generally don't care. Hotels have banquet halls, and balloons are in banquet halls all the time. If balloons are in a banquet hall, they're gonna be popped. Either by the partygoers, decorators, or the cleanup crew.

Plus, believe it or not balloon popping is actually A LOT more acceptable by the general public than we tend to think. On average the average person either loves or hates balloons popping. If they think it's fun (or just don't mind), you're good to go. If they hate it, (sorry to be a jerk, but the loons are already inflated) at least you're not doing it in front of them, it won't last forever, and your room will muffle the sound. So you got a 50-50 chance from the start that the person won't mind. You just gotta be upfront. If someone asks you what you are doing? And you just reply bluntly and matter-of-factly, "I'm popping balloons...", theres seriously nothing to say back lol! Yes, it's a fact balloons are in this room. The balloons are here and they aren't just gonna suddenly disappear. If you don't want me to play with balloons (that's your problem first of all), that's only gonna happen if I make the balloons go away. And how's the only way that they're gonna "disappear"? By me popping them! So yeah... deal with it. If you think I'm weird, whelp... I'm never gonna see you again for the rest of my life so what does what you think about me even matter?

I think I've only left loons behind for the cleaning service once, but it just isn't my thing. I guess I get the appeal of it, and I felt kinda mischievous which was fun, but I think I oughta balance out my karma for all the obnoxious popping I just did. Totally not judging here, but anyone care to explain their thought processes behind leaving loons behind for the staff when you leave? I'm just legit curious. Like are just leaving behind something that made you happy, to make someone else happy? Is it mischievous? It's it fun to leave people perplexed why the hell loons are in the the room?
                      Last edited by LoudPopper; 19-04-2019, 00:47.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                        • May 2017

I did loon twice in a few hotel rooms, stayed in Brisbane for a few days for a keynote speech, and hired the hotel room for three nights. At the time, I had a few mylar champagne bottles, and a huge council bin liner inflated rock hard. All three items were still fully inflated and left as is before I left. Deflated and packed away when checking out. Didn't have any issues with hotel staff touching or moving inflated items. I guess it would have been an interesting experience if a hotel staff member walked in, seeing me stark naked wrapped around a huge inflated council bin liner, mind you I was doing this around 1 am 2 am.

A few years earlier, Melbourne was different, I had a 36 inch black beach ball inflated with two inflated 72 inch baseball bats. This stay was also over three nights. I found the bats and balls were moved around by hotel staff every time I'd been out for the day. Remember wiping the finger marks off with some damped paper towels, as I like my inflated stuff clean and squeaky when having a loon session.

My only worry about looning in hotel rooms is any security cameras or surveillance. One would hate to have a great looning session, only to see the security footage appear on youtube; maybe I'm a little paranoid, but tend to keep the looning thing as much as possible under the blankets when staying out. That's where huge inflatable baseball bats and hammers come in, can be done somewhat more discrete. I know the next time I hit a hotel room, hopping into bed naked with half a dozen 72 inch baseball bats firmly inflated is just as f*ckingly good as any balloons.

Comment

• PBK
                          • Mar 2019

I think in an actual hotel room you're OK.
                          Privacy laws in 1st World countries forbid cameras in individual rooms. Stay in name brand hotels, and you should be fine.
                          Besides, if you want talk about what goes on in hotel rooms, if they were theoretically recording you, I think some dude playing with balloons/inflatables would be no where near as juicy as catching some of the kinky sex that goes on in hotels.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                            • May 2017

Yeah, true, but it being the 21st century, I admit to being somewhat a little naive regarding where camera's could potentially be. Just saying I can still have a ball of a time, but being somewhat more discrete in certain places. Besides, the first time when in bed with so many large inflatable baseball bats (melbourne), the sexual arousel surprisingly felt very intense and erotic, and how the blankets hold the body warmth within, makes the bats even more firmer, further embellishes the pleasure of the moment.
                            Last edited by Big Thud Joe; 20-04-2019, 23:04.

Comment

• Eastlooner
                              • Apr 2019

For now, me and my wife have nothing against leaving even many balloons in the hotel room without leaving "don't disturb message" on the doors. Last time it was 23 U16 attached to the curtains with ribbons and safety-pins. We started our travels few years ago and mainly travelled abroad (we live in the corner of the country) where nobody knew us and our jobs etc. and we used to place this message. One day we just forgot about it and were surprised by the reception personell with a smile and comment- "nice decorated room" and... a bottle of sparkling wine inside the room. It wasn't our first and last stay in this hotel- we just like it. And it has opened our eyes- we don't disturb to anyone keeping such an environment in our room. It's also not forbidden at all. Since this time we leave balloons in the room. For non looners it's nothing spectacular and they treat it as a decor accent even in a small or a family hotel. Since we were caught for the 1st time and nothing wrong happened, we feel just free. At the end of our stay we make a clean-up and deflate the rest of balloons to take them for the next trip. And believe me, the only one question we have heard from housekeeping women was- where did you get these wonderful balloons, I"ve never seen so big ones

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎