Sunnylife beach balls and the best explosion ever. :)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Thud Joe
    • May 2017

Sunnylife beach balls and the best explosion ever. :)

Well, these rainbow beach balls from sunnylife are around $50 each, so was absolutely amazed to see them discounted to $10 at one of the chain stores, so went right ahead and cleared the remaining nine they had left on the shelf. When fully inflated, they measure 35 inches from side to side.

Yesterday, finally got a chance to blow it up, and wipe that powdery stuff off, I needed to have a shower afterwards. The Sydney humidity and all that pumping made me sweaty.

Later on; when relaxed, sat on my sofa wearing a pair of sneakers and shorts, nothing else, sat and played with it, pushing and grinding that HUGE transparent side right into my (little willie), and very rapidly was in the deepest libido I've experienced for several decades, and well, when climaxing, I didn't know what hit me, it was completely and utterly euphoric. I was emotionally and psychologically (in a very beautiful way) off the air for a few moments; it's one of those occasions when you know that you've experienced an extreme sense of well being, and feeling way above the clouds.

I noticed when putting it down, 30 minutes later it was starting to flatten down, so what I initially thought to be total bliss may be disappointment. The ball seems to have leaks at the point where all eight panels meat at each polar end. I have a horrible feeling this is why they were all cheap. But anyway, will eventually see what the other eight are like. These where purchased from a well known chain store, definitely not an unknown discount store, so hoping this was just a case of bad luck for one ball.
  • inbox_pm
    • Apr 2017

Re: Sunnylife beach balls and the best explosion ever.

The ball seems to have leaks at the point where all eight panels meat at each polar end.
    It's a usual weak place on many types of balls. And it's easy to repair. The best way will be to glue a round piece of vinyl of the same size as a ball's "pole", it will be not just repair, but also reinforce.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
      • May 2017

Should be a possibility worth looking into.

However these sunnylife balls have an unusual configuration that's asthetically very pleasing to the eyes, and that is that they have no circler rounded pole ends like other conventional beach balls. I guess in this sense, it would make these sunnylife balls weaker, but I would have to note two points of differences between this one (the rainbow ball), and my preferred; the watermelon design.

The rainbow type seems to have eight panels all coming to a single joint at the polar end of each ball, where also the inner rainbow and inner printed blue cloud disk are also all stitched at the same point. In theory a very nice and horney design, however very very vulnerable.

On the other hand, the watermelon has six panels, again with no polar ends, but instead all six panels coming toward a seam / stitch at each polar end. Only having six panels, with a reddish inner disc, the watermelon design is no where near as complex and vulnerable as the rainbow design, and being honest, these balls having no rounded polar caps at the end like normal beach balls is why I like them, the visual asthetics are just oh so much more pleasing.

May look into getting some transparent polar circle patches, or see at least if they are any repair places that can do this, as repairing inflatables isn't my forte.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
        • May 2017

Just inflated the second one today, it's been holding up the last four hours and still feels quite firm. so fingers crossed, that the first one I had earlier on this week was just bad luck.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
          • May 2017

Well, the second one has been inflated now for two days, and it's holding up perfect. Each time I've climaxed, it's been a rock solid bang; the transparent plastic is just oh so soft, and the panel design as noted before is visually very pleasing. When inflated firmly, I like the way the blue disc and the rainbow on the inside make the ball bulge along the seam abit, strange, but for me, very arousing.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎