Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loon119
    • Jun 2018

Loudness

The wife has decided she would like to b2p a condom how loud are these compared to a balloon popping?
    Also will an inflated normal durex be safe to hump
  • glovepopper
    • May 2019

Re: Loudness

Condoms never burst as loudly as regular balloons because they are made of much thinner latex. The potential energy stored in the stretched latex is therefore much less.

Comment

• Cho
      • Mar 2019

I have only tried it once, but it didn't pop loudly at all. The humping part however will be a little difficult. It popped really fast without much pressure. I guess they are not really designed to take much beating from the outside while inflated, or being inflated at all.

Comment

• Danniballoon
        • Mar 2018

If you don't inflate them too tightly they will usually stand being humped, maybe 2 or 3 times, if you are not too rough with them. I've also seen condoms that are slightly thicker than normal ones, that will stand up to more abuse.

Comment

• Loon119
          • Jun 2018

Thanks guys. The wife has the idea of pumping a condom to its fullest potential. Then she's going to make me hump it then pop it I think she's also pumping one past its size as well

Comment

• DJ Looner
            • Apr 2020

You can try one of these next. For their size I don't think they were that expensive and look fun. I have a few and have sat on them and they hold up great. Likely not going to b2p it though.
            Attached Files

Comment

• glovepopper
              • May 2019

DJ Looner is right - if you like condom balloons, you will be delighted with GL500/GL700 airship balloons

Comment

• DJ Looner
                • Apr 2020

BubbleXL for very large round giant latex jumbo balloons, heart, zeppelin and Climb-in balloons. The size varies for 36 inch (90 cm) to 8 feet (240 cm). You can print your logo on the large round giant jumbo balloons and fill them with Helium. We are specialized in super large strong high quality latex balloons.

This is where I got them. Took about a week or two to get them to the USA.

Comment

• glovepopper
                  • May 2019

I've always bought them on ebay from Loonerworld, they have good prices:

*Der eBay-Shop für Riesenluftballons und Zubehör* *The eBay shop for giant balloons and accessories* *La boutique eBay pour ballons géants et accessoires* *La tienda de eBay para los globos gigantes y accesorios*

Comment

• Loon119
                    • Jun 2018

Thanks guys

Comment

• Loon119
                      • Jun 2018

Well we never pumped the condom to popping. We did blow it up fully on the pump However and it was quite nice to ride. Unfortunately it popped half way through and wasn't too loud really.

Comment

• zman21
                        • Jun 2022

Does anyone else have experience with b2p of condoms? I would be very interested to know if you can do this without hearing protection, or if your ears start ringing afterwards, as is often the case with balloons... Maybe someone would like to try it too

Thank you in advance for your feedback!

Comment

• zman21
                          • Jun 2022

If anyone is interested, I would have some feedback on this topic. I've been dabbling in condoms a bit lately. Yes, they are not quite as loud as balloons - the pop is just a little "different". But to be honest, my ears still ring when I do a b2p with a condom... Maybe I just have very sensitive hearing, but I think that's quite a few decibels

Nevertheless, I somehow find condoms very appealing and will definitely include them more often

Kind regards
                          zman21

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡