X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balloons
    Balloon fun
    • Apr 2017

Best Balloon Riding Experience

I like riding 20 inch balloons, tuuf tex feels really good. My best experience was with an overinflated unique 20 inch, the bulb is so soft but they usually pop.
  • stobarts
    • Dec 2018

Re: Best Balloon Riding Experience

my best experience is riding 17" tuftex balloons they are brilliant for riding on ,the necks come out nice n huge too

Comment

• Blowitbig
      • Jan 2016

Some of my most intense balloon riding sessions came from riding tuftex 24inch balloons, the balloons got absolutely huge . Mmmmmmm nice memories
      The bigger the better

Comment

• BusterBill
        Founder, Balloon Buddies
        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Blowitbig
        Some of my most intense balloon riding sessions came from riding tuftex 24inch balloons, the balloons got absolutely huge . Mmmmmmm nice memories
        -
        I totally agree! I love the Tuftex 24s for riding, and I also love the better quality Chinese 30s with the wide neck to slide into and hump. Those are mega intense too!
        -

Comment

• Thattonrelooner
          • Mar 2024

Does anyone know what a replacement of a balloon could be? I can’t buy balloons as my roommate is scared of them but it’s so nice riding them and cumming everywhere.. whats a replacement of balloons??

Comment

• Merl
            Hopper research dept.
            • Apr 2021

The day I got the (then) newly released Q-24. It's the most memorable because I was thrilled to finally get the size I had wanted for YEARS...bigger than 18" but smaller than 36". It was perfect.

Comment

• OneTrickPony
              • Feb 2024

Originally posted by Thattonrelooner
              Does anyone know what a replacement of a balloon could be? I can’t buy balloons as my roommate is scared of them but it’s so nice riding them and cumming everywhere.. whats a replacement of balloons??
              Everything inflatable works I guess, also depends in how you like it, garbage bags are softener, inflatables can be hard and soft, etc
              [ OTP ]
              It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!

* You obtained x1 BALLOON 🎈 *

Comment

• AJK64
                • Jun 2018

I really miss the Tuftex 14"ers. Soft and exactly the right size for me. I loved how huge the necks could get. I would put the neck between my legs and ride while cuddling the bulb. And the stayed soft even when over inflated.

Comment

• loonlun
                  • Mar 2021

Usually after a long while away from it is the best riding experience. Or do you mean all the fun ways to change it up and have fun with it? When I don't feel like the usual method, I enjoy wrapping myself up in a sheet with a balloon where it needs to be, then slightly jumping onto a bed, and repeating until the balloon or I burst. I think it's the sudden pressure from falling onto the balloon that increases the thrill of it could burst at any moment.

Comment

• Merl
                    Hopper research dept.
                    • Apr 2021

Tuftex is what I went to for many years after trying that first Q24. They were available at more places, came cheaper in a big bag, they were rounder, and on toughness I couldn't tell the difference. I guess now TTs are a bit different but the change is minor, imo.

Comment

• youforest
                      • Mar 2024

Originally posted by Merl
                      The day I got the (then) newly released Q-24. It's the most memorable because I was thrilled to finally get the size I had wanted for YEARS...bigger than 18" but smaller than 36". It was perfect.
                      Newly released Q-24 ?! Qualatex released newly 24'' balloon?🤩🤩🤩

Comment

• Unicks
                        • Nov 2020

I would have to say the RX36L and the Cattex LN32... They are both great balloons!

Cattex makes some great balloons, their latex compound is well suited.. especially the crystal, it just seems consistently strong and soft. Then Roomtex started showing promise with their larger balloons, especially the RX36L. I've tried most of their balloons in multiples and colors, some pop unexpectedly.. but others can get outrageously overinflated and still remain very strong.

I had a green RX36L get almost 9 feet long and simply would not give in to a ridiculously crazy ride, I just had to pop it! But it wasn't going to give in easy, so more air!.. and more.. more?! Sometimes I think you can get too focused on trying to pop a balloon and not realize what's going on around you.. it should have popped many times, but refused so I had to stick a finger into it because there was no way I was going to give in. I weigh just over a 100Kg and that balloon was one of my best riding experiences of all time!

U

Comment

• FunLooner
                          • Dec 2019

Best riding has come from Unique 16”, Tuftex 17” & 24” and the rare q24. All are very good but I have a soft spot for Unique 16”

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎