Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bbguy
    • May 2015

beach ball blow to pop?

Try as I might I've been absolutely unable to find any videos of this online. Am I not looking hard enough??

Any links or nods in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Re: beach ball blow to pop?

Very nice blow to pop of a large beachball. I can probably find some more if you want.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• bbguy
      • May 2015

Oh wow, that's incredibly hot thank you!!

I'd love one with a smaller ball.

Comment

• wildheart
        • Apr 2015

She does a few. The big ones are easier to pop, that's why it's more common. If I find more, I'll post them here.
        How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
        My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Inflate Able
          • Jun 2018

Steve Markus of Northlands Pool Toys and Photography is a pioneer in the pool toy fetish, especially when it comes to female inflation by mouth. I followed his original Yahoo group in the late 1990s as an adolescent, which I believe was called Beachball Challenge for Girls.

Anyhow, he also had a clips4sale store that was active in the early part of the decade. Highly recommended for people who enjoy watching women with strong lungs push themselves to blow up large inflatables. The girl in the video is Jackie and she has blown 2 48” beach balls to pop on video. She has also inflated (not to pop) a 3 person boat and a 8-person Island. I purchased the latter and can testify that it is quite an impressive display of womanly strength and determination.

He hasn’t posted anything new for sale in years, but all of the videos are still available. He is an enthusiast himself and created his store specifically to appeal to inflatables fetishists. I have no financial stake in the sale of his clips and am solely passing it along as one enthusiast to another. Enjoy.

Comment

• poppinbags
            • Nov 2017

Originally posted by wildheart
            https://vk.com/video?z=video20951477...pl_cat_updates

Very nice blow to pop of a large beachball. I can probably find some more if you want.
            That is a great clip, thanks!

There was (a long time ago) a website called Beachballwomen I believe, where East European woman btp beachballs. The introduction clips and pics looked faboulus, but I never bougth anything from them. I didn't had the money for it then. I've never found anything of it again later...

Comment

• Joe Sixpanel
              • Sep 2018

Here are a few with smaller beach balls. Beachball Women and Queen's Balloons were both Eastern European sites with girls with very strong lungs. Other than them, Risqué Renee's "I love inflatables" and Steve Markus' stuff from MN Pool Toys and Northland Pool Toys and Photography were the only ones that put out great beach ball blowtopop vids.

Comment

• BusterDC
                • Nov 2015

Zankwolke on Youtube used to have vids blowing inflatables (including beachballs) till they popped. (At least I think that is who it was who did this.) However I saw his vids have been taken down.

If I find anything I'll let you know.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍