Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cadillac
    • Jan 2022

A for the effort

Sunday I was in a bit of a funk. Weather was crappy, feeling down due to some work issues and trying to find some kind of motivation. Next thing I know, my wife says you better take a shower and get cleaned up as I have plans for us.

Next thing I know, she is coming down from the bedroom wearing some shiny nylon dance warmups and a shiny black catsuit. I notice she is carrying a new white Cattex giant panda doll balloon and a new red Cattex GL and her pockets were bulging with varius 17' and 24" balloons. She walks by me and starts kissing me and rubbing my nipples and says to me that I better get ready because we are going to have a fun day. After cleaning up, I come back down to the living room and the red GL is fully inflated and laying on a blanket on the floor with two pillows.

I hear her in the basement blowing up a balloon on the air pump. I could tell it was the giant doll balloon by how long it had been on the pump. I knew that doll balloon was going to pop as she doesn't know that one should pre-stretch and then fill the head first. Instead she just threw it on the pump and started inflating at max rate. Sure enough, BOOM! A deep, loud concussion reverberated from the basement. I'm upstairs waiting for all of this to happen and I'm on the blanket with a freshly inflated GL. Now I'm getting really turned on. Then I hear the all-to-familiar sound of helium rushing into a balloon. She came upstairs to join me with a red, BSA over-inflated balloon - which looked like it was going to pop at any minute. She handed me the balloon and next thing I know it was game on. Some riding together, blowing up some 17's and 24's, etc., some Qualatex 16's with stars on the helium tank. Essentially it was like this off and on for the rest of the day with some very intimate moments (y'all can fill in the details).

Turned a down day into a positive day. And I didn't have the heart to tell her she needs to learn how to stretch those big balloons before throwing them on an air pump. She got an A for effort as she was doing all of this for me. (needless to say, I will be cleaning the house and cooking dinner for a week after yesterday to show my appreciation).
  • heliumsitr68
    • Nov 2021

Re: A for the effort

Sounds like you had a really fun day !! I'm jealous !!
    Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• Cadillac
      • Jan 2022

It was definitely a fun day.

Comment

• Asclepio
        • Sep 2018

Wow, It was great to read such a wonderful story about your day. You are a lucky guy, congratulations c:
        A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎