Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palloncino90
    • Jan 2018

Non-popper looning experience is limiting

Hi, I realized that to be a non-popper, for me, is limiting because the looning experience isn't full as I would.
    I'm phobic and often I can't inflate the balloon at its rated size and obviously I can't overinflate it although it turns me on much more, let's say it clearly: a balloon overinflated (even more so with a neck) is definitely more exciting.
    I usually watch clips including girls that overinflate the balloons until pop or girls that squeeze the balloons, touch with nails/feet or sit on until they pop or girl inflating latex gloves (I love them too) and I would love to see it live because that's fucking exciting but my fear is too big.
    My conclusion is that my looning experience (at least lonely session) it's not enough for me and I prefer to watch clips that include things that I wouldn't have the courage to do; I really can't fight my phobia and this is very frustrating.

What do you think about?
    I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons
  • masseylooner
    • Mar 2016

Re: Non-popper looning experience is limiting

I felt like that during my teenage years I struggled to do anything with balloons I could only blow them up very small, as soon as it started to get tight I bailed and let the air out as I was petrified, the key here is courage and commitment, to need to have the courage to get out of your comfort zone little by little and do it regularly, now I’m not saying you need to dive straight first into a balloon room or anything just baby steps, maybe every so often you put one more breath into your balloon.

I know this is all petrifying as phobias are very serious, if you have kik, Instagram or telegram I would be more than happy to hold your hand through his and help you make your phobia better so you can get more from your balloons, always happy to help ��

Comment

• LoonerPlanet
      • Nov 2018

It was years before I could work up the courage to blow up balloons to huge sizes. Some things that helped me get there. 1. If you watch popping videos carefully, you get a good sense of how large you can safely inflate different size and brands of balloons. Videos made by real looners are especially helpful because they teach balloon skills, like inflating the neck first. 2. Alcohol; a good adult beverage builds courage. 3. Ear protectors or loud music to cover for those random mistakes and surprises.

I still don't like popping, nor is it exciting for me. I prefer inflating lots of huge, tight balloons. So, the last element for me is accepting that I am a nonpopper.

Comment

• drifloony1
        • Jun 2020

I can understand the feeling of missing out due to being too scared. I feel the same way. I am able to over inflate them with almost 1/4 of a neck which is an improvement from previous years so I guess I am getting there. Do you feel like you improved when compared to a year (or more) ago? I am amazed how some people on here could already, from a younger age, do btp (not even necessary for me to achieve although i like to watch it), full necks, or rougher rides while still being or previously were phobic. But we are all on our own journey with this and everyone is different.

Comment

• palloncino90
          • Jan 2018

@masseylooner thank you so much for your support, I really appreciate it

Thank to you all guys for your replies :-)
          I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍