X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lgcm
    • Aug 2021

Best durable balloons for bouncing?

Hey non-poppers!

I'd love to hear of your favourite balloons for bouncing and riding! I love larger ones and would love to hear opinions on your favourite brands, shapes, sizes etc.

I'm planning on making a big order soon!

Also, does colour make a difference in durability?

Im female btw, so donut balloons won't really help me haha
    Thanks
  • Exaturbo
    • Feb 2021

Re: Best durable balloons for bouncing?

A huge favourite of mine is cattex 55”.

These are super tough and if under inflated to around 40” almost indestructible. (Almost)
    They are a paddle shaped balloon. But they do inflate fairly round.

Not the cheapest balloons, but being a non popper they last ages for me.

Comment

• Smothered by tits
      • Mar 2019

My favorite is Olympic 45" incredibly squishy at rated size and can be over inflated to about 75".
      They're a paddle shape as are most balloons of this size.
      The neck of the balloon is short and a bit larger than most 36" but still small enough to fit onto a standard
      electric air pump nozzle.
      The only real problem with them is unless you live in Russia they can get really expensive fast.

Comment

• Exaturbo
        • Feb 2021

Originally posted by Smothered by tits
        My favorite is Olympic 45" incredibly squishy at rated size and can be over inflated to about 75".
        They're a paddle shape as are most balloons of this size.
        The neck of the balloon is short and a bit larger than most 36" but still small enough to fit onto a standard
        electric air pump nozzle.
        The only real problem with them is unless you live in Russia they can get really expensive fast.
        Been thinking about giving the Olympic 45” a try.
        Cattex is also rather costly here in aus.

Comment

• Loveinloons
          • Nov 2018

Try the bobo balloons they are very soft and smooth and hold up great

Comment

• balloonPatcher
            • Jun 2020

I like the Cattex 72" very underinflated to about 36-40" otherwise it gets too big to bounce on. My favorites for bouncing are latex bladders. Custom 6L bladder from Softex India.
            It is about 36-40" and is heavy rubber at 100 to 110 grams - like a gigantic punch balloon. The heavy rubber allows you to put your full weight on it while you bounce up and down. I have a fresh batch of 50 pieces from earlier this year.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Lgcm
              • Aug 2021

Thanks all, I really appreciate the suggestions!

Comment

• Meililoon
                aka lyckr
                • Sep 2014

The GL-series is an obvious mention. Personally I prefer the GL700. The 500 is a bit to small and the 1200 is too big for me. I suppose I mostly just sit or lie on them, rather tahn bouncing.
                Tuf-Tex 24" and 36" are also great. They get really soft after the first inflation.
                I also want to mention the 24" Belbal. Only had two of them, but they've been great.
                For anything bigger, Cattex is probably your best bet. I've only tried one bigger than 36" (a 45" I think). Their 32" longnecks are also cool if you enjoy huge necks.
                Honorable mention to the 18" Qualatex "stuffer" balloons. While relatively small in this setting, they're really nice to straddle and play with.

Comment

• zhilman
                  • Dec 2018

Originally posted by lyckr
                  Honorable mention to the 18" Qualatex "stuffer" balloons. While relatively small in this setting, they're really nice to straddle and play with.

I had bad experience with stuffer q18. It popped earlier than I expected. I’m not even humping it. Huhu

Comment

• frankfrank
                    Empathetic Harmonizer
                    • Feb 2018

If one can navigate the wait for the package, which can be a long time and not for the faint-of-heart, the GEMAR balloons from Russis are wonderful! Far more than ample to take my bouncing weight (around 80kg/170 pounds) and they're SOFT - this includes both the 19-inch, and the punchballs which are 18-inch.

They seem to be readily available on ebay...
                    People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• loonerlee
                      • Dec 2018

Definitely belbal 36" /3ft. Also make a big bag when popped, not what I like though.

Comment

• RubberTech
                        • Jan 2022

I agree the 45" Olympic is really great. I had some extra cash so ordered two dozen of them from Russia and was wondering if I would ever see them but they showed up in about 5 weeks. I haven't tried the GEMAR balloons or the 55" Cattex but would like to see what they are like so will order some in the near future. Those Softex bladders look interesting, have you inflated one to its max before? How much abuse can they take at 36"? I must find some and try them out as well.

Comment

• gerbil366@outlook.com
                          • Dec 2020

what is this 45" olympic balloon ?

Comment

• traveler_mark
                            • Jan 2022

Originally posted by Loveinloons
                            Try the bobo balloons they are very soft and smooth and hold up great
                            They seem to require an awful lot of patience and prep work, and they fail very unexpectedly. I wanted to like them, but they presented too much of a learning curve for me.

I can attest to the Unique 36" being extremely durable, especially if you blow them multiple times and keep them a bit under inflated each time. After a couple of rides, you can get them pretty easily to 24-30" and ride them pretty hard. The neck is also large enough to slip yourself inside if that's your thing.

I've come to appreciate these when I want to slip myself inside and I have a fairly specific way of doing it. I use a combination of a bit of stretching of the neck (outward to make the diameter looser), a non-lubricated (dry) condom so I can pump until I bust without messing the inside of the ballon, a pump to inflate so there's no breath moisture left inside, and a very fine, dry powder like baby powder or even a bit of corn starch on the condom and neck. The dry powder works as a lubricant much like powdered graphite lubricates mechanical devices and allows me feel some slip along my length which feels very much like intercourse.

Clean up is extremely simple (throw away the condom) and the balloons are reusable dozens of times.

Comment

• balloonPatcher
                              • Jun 2020

Hi RubberTech The bladders were a custom order from softex India www.softexindproducts.com. The contact email is sip@softexindproducts.com. I have only inflated them to about 34". The bladders are heavy rubber @ 100+ grams each but soft. I under inflate them to about 30". At this size I get about 40+ inflations with them. I add an sph to the bladders. https://blowtopop.net/showthread.php?t=23091

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎