Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SuTeKh
    • Sep 2018

Re: Party City 24"???

I honestly enjoy them alot. Not too expensive they are great quality really hold up well. Never tried riding them yet but after a few inflations they get massive. Had one blow up to about 5 feet on the compressor and it would have still gone had my buddy not thrown a screwdriver at. Long story short they are def worth checking out. Would like to fill one with helium sometime

Comment

• WannabePopper
      • Oct 2018

Agree with all comments.

In my opinion, it has to be one of the best value-for-money balloons out there. Super strong and can take lots of punishment. I've only ever had one accidental pop, and that was somewhat unexplained.

Comment

• LoonerPlanet
        • Nov 2018

They are also good for helium balloons. I inflated one of the 24" clears with helium when I had a rented tank. The balloon floated for a week.

Comment

• frankfrank
          Empathetic Harmonizer
          • Feb 2018

Originally posted by SuTeKh
          Had one blow up to about 5 feet on the compressor and it would have still gone had my buddy not...
          Five feet? That's crazy...has anybody tested the compressor B2P SIZE limits on these 24-inchers yet?
          People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• tomtate9704
            • Jun 2017

I got some of these last weekend
            I got 4 inflated with helium and a couple bags of them uninflated
            I had them use hi float in the helium ones and they still look great almost a week later
            I do wish they necked, but they're still great

Comment

• Loveinloons
              • Nov 2018

I am sitting on one now so far so good and a small neck im 250 lbs

Comment

• PBK
                • Mar 2019

I love the Party City 24's. I'm so happy our Party City chain in Canada carries them. They are so durable and I love the classic "round" look. Filled with Helium they look amazing. The color selection is great, too!

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎