Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Burg
    • Mar 2017

Is Hongyi reliable?

It's been years since I last actually posted anything here but I have been lurking here in that time. Anyways, I've always had my eyes on hongyi sex toys ever since I accepted this fetish but have never actually bought one since they are pretty pricey and I lived with my parents. But now that I have some cash and my own space I'm really considering it. So if anyone here has experience with this company I'd love to read about how it went and how the toy was.
  • BalloonBoyUK
    Banned
    • Dec 2018

Re: Is Hongyi reliable?

Oxana Efremova uses them in her video/photo shoots. She seems to enjoy them, and puts them through their paces.

For me, it's the high costs involved, and the fact I'm ordering from countries I've no experience of how reliable/safe they are.

I suppose your only choice is to try buying one inflatable from them, that's not too expensive, and see how the purchase/delivery goes. If the item arrives safely, and is of decent quality, then you'll have your answer. If the items take ages, or are cheap in quality, that too will give you an answer.

Sorry I can't be more helpful right now.

Comment

• Gratz
      • May 2019

I think I heard of some "free shipping events" they have on a regular basis. So if you really look into buying from them, maybe waiting some time for these events lowers the financial risks involved. Besides that, whenever I'm thinking of Hongyi, their UV-printing problems they at least had some time ago come into my mind. You should defintly check that out before ordering, otherwise you might end up with paint that scrapes from your toy.

Comment

• Burg
        • Mar 2017

Thanks for the feedback my dudes

Comment

• Zentron
          • Oct 2019

I want to share my experience with Hongyi too ! I hope that can help you if you really want to deal with them.

I started dealing with them four years ago, through a certain "Lucy" (with whom I always communicate by email ever since). It was not far from their very beginning with sex toys and "cup holder" (they learned what a SPH is the hard way . They did not offer much choice at that time (two or three My Little Pony dolls).

The first doll I bought from them was a version of their first Twilight Sparkle, a little modified.

At first, the quality was clearly lower than what they do now:

- The painting was one of their biggest failures (it faded at the slightest contact with water). Some people have been more fortunate than others about it.
          The last doll I bought has no such problem, but I could not guarantee that would be the case for each of their products. This is a hit or miss and that's a shame.
          - The seams stood out much more than now (they let well-recognized white lines along the toy. For some, it was at the expense of the aesthetics of the toy. Personally, I didn't care).

I bought several dolls during this period (at least five), and this is what I could observe;

- Prices have fallen a bit since then. I paid some toys over 500 euros at the very beginning (and creating a design is really very expensive). Now, with their promotions in June and November, one can buy one of their doll in stock for about 200 and 300 euros, maybe less with luck, without paying postage (which are rather high, but I never had any delivery problems. I live in France and all my parcels took less than two weeks to arrive once the toy was manufactured).

- The quality has improved over time. They manage to make more complex shapes, more cleanly (the seams on my first toys were pretty awful).
          - If you order from them, you should not be afraid to communicate your desires (they have made great progress in terms of communication... at first they didn't spoke English as well as they do now).
          Don't hesitate to specify the number of valves and air chambers you want. It is also possible to specify the thickness of the vinyl (most of my dolls are made in 0.4. I have one or two in 0.25 and I like them maybe even more, they are more pleasant to cuddle) and the size of the toy. You can also ask for other colors if you want to customize an existing design more, but it will cost more. Finally, you can add an SPH to any location, on any toy for designs that didn't originally have them, this is also an extra cost.
          - The quality is very good in terms of the strength of the seams. I weigh quite a lot and I tend to slightly overinflate my dolls ; I've never had a serious break. I've had a few tiny leaks, but I'm pretty wild with my toys and some shapes on some design don't make things ideal (a few drops of HH-66 and the dolls are ready for next round that said).

That's pretty much what i can say about Hongyi. They are not perfect, but they are good enough (and now, they provide designs that are really worth it).

Hongyi is expected to hold a promotion around early November (they do that every year since three years now). If you want to try one of their toy, this is the best time (the delivery may be a little longer than usual since a lot of people will enjoy it too, but it's worth it).

Sorry for my french english

In any way, good luck with your first time with Hongyi.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
            • May 2017

I'm actually thinking of getting some oversized huge inflatable baseball bats made (90 inch) (225cm) tall and about 8 to 10 inch wide. I placed a quote out on Alibaba around a month ago and the minimum costs were about AU$7,000 which completely put me off, this was just for 100 units.

I might give hongyi a go, these are just straight forward black and white panel PVC using thickness of 0.12.

Unlike everybody else, I don't lay on top, but rather more, I lay side on with them in bed, hugging and digging my fingers in. That's why I like the PVC to be thinner. When one gently claws, one can feel the plastic melt (thin out) underneath the fingers when pressing in; this for me is my personal turn on.

I was budgeting around AU$1,500 to AU$3,000 at most, but the AUstralian exchange rate is utter shit compared to the US currency, and our government recently introduced another import tax which just makes the costs a killer.

Comment

• Burg
              • Mar 2017

Wow zentron, thanks a lot. :^D

Comment

• Zentron
                • Oct 2019

You're welcome.

If my experience can help to ease your apprehension, you're welcome

At first, dealing with a manufacturer directly can be a little intimidating.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎