Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tasgor
    • Oct 2015

Andy and Janet-Ch 3 Dinner and a Balloon

Andy’s thoughts swirled as he walked down the street towards Janet’s house, a bottle of wine tucked under his arm. He peered out from under his umbrella, trying to pick out her number from the facades of the row houses stretching out in front of him. A gust of wind pushed the rain moistened balloon against his face, and he turned, looking again for the hundredth time at the pink imprint of Janet’s lipstick against the faded ruby of the tightly stretched balloon.

Finally, he picked out her number on a townhouse in front of him, the yellow shutters contrasting with the red brick of the 19th century structure. Light pushed warmly from the front windows into the rainy gloom of the fading day as he stepped up the granite steps to the front door and rang the bell.

Another gush of wind pushed both rain and the balloon into his face. As he tried to push it away, he heard the door open and a warm voice say, “I think you’re fighting a losing battle!”

He finally managed to fight off the balloon, and drew a breath in to respond, when his words died in his throat. Each time he had seen Janet, she had been dressed for work in conservative clothes. However, as she stood grinning at him, he saw that she had changed into a maroon scoop neck shirt, and form-fitting jeans, both of which combined to accentuate a very nice figure. Pale freckles ran down from her cheeks down to rise of her breasts, a blush brightening the freckles as she took in his admiring gaze.

She stepped forward under his umbrella, her hands taking the balloon and holding it between them as she stepped forward. His lips found hers, and he felt the balloon squeeze between their chests as his hands slid around her body, pulling her toward him. The neck of the balloon pushed upwards as they kissed, but just when he thought their passionate embrace might burst the balloon, she pulled away and took his hand.

“I’m not being a very good host, keeping you out here in the rain,” she whispered to him as she pulled away and gazed into his eyes. Andy’s head spun and his lips tingled from the kiss as he followed Janet into the house. She pushed the heavy oak door shut behind him, as he took in the house.

The front room was brightly decorated in reds and golds, which complemented the intricate antique wood details of the old architecture. A large fireplace with a dark walnut mantle took up the majority of one wall, a fire crackling in the hearth. A couch and ottoman sat facing it, with built in bookshelves on either side brimming with a variety of books. Janet led him through an archway to dining room where a heavy oak table sat under an elaborate chandelier with two place settings waiting to be used. Following, he stepped through another archway into a large kitchen, where the smell of rosemary, thyme, and oregano filled his nose. A green salad with an avalanche of tomatoes, cucumbers, and carrots filled a large floral bowl on a long, wooden counter.

“I hope you like chicken,” Janed said over her shoulder as she went around the counter to the oven. Leaning down, she pulled a golden chicken and steaming baked potatoes from the oven. As they sat down, Andy opened the wine, and poured glasses for both of them.

“It’s nice to cook for someone again,” Janet remarked as she served the salad, looking across the table to Andy. “I know Julie told you that I haven’t had the best luck with dating. A half dozen dates over the last few years. Some were nice, but no real spark, and no one even close the point where I would trust them with my…secret,” she paused, looking down at her food.

Andy reached across the table, covering her hand with his. “Hey, I really like you, but I totally understand. In college, the girl I dated for two years, who I thought I was going to marry, dumped me on graduation day. It’s been a series of unsuccessful dates since then for me as well.”

Janet looked up, and gave him a sympathetic look.

“Although I will mention that Julie always hated Laura,” Andy continued. “She never trusted her and said she was wrong for me. So, the fact that she approves of you, says a lot.”

Janet smiled. “Yeah, I was in a similar situation. I was living with a guy after college. Julie tried to warn me.” She broke eye contact and pushed the potatoes on her plate around with her fork. “When he found out about my...kink...he threw me out. Called me a freak.”

She looked up, her eyes glistening with tears. Andy squeezed her hand.

“It’s ok, I know and think it’s sexy, but it’s you that I like. I look forward to you teaching me more about it. But as much as I like you, let’s take it slow. We’ve both been burned, and there isn’t any reason to rush.”

As he finished, he stood, leaned over, and lifted her hand to his lips, kissing her knuckles. Then he smiled. “Now, after all that seriousness, how about we sample this wonderous feast you’ve prepared?”

Janet smiled and nodded, and they settled down to eat. Eventually, their appetite sated, they made their way to her living room and reclined together on the couch in front of the fire, Janet’s head nestled comfortably in the crook of Andy’s shoulder, talking quietly for the next several hours.

Eventually, the clock next to the fireplace chimed eleven o’clock. Janet looked up regretfully. “I’m afraid I’m going to turn into a pumpkin soon. I have an early deposition tomorrow, and I have to at least be able to pretend to be awake.”

Andy kissed her on the forehead, smiling. “It’s been a wonderful evening. I have a racquetball game with Bill tomorrow night. I can’t miss because whoever loses has to do the dishes when Julie, Bill and I get together for dinner. But how about Friday night? There’s a little comedy club I know that could be fun.”

As they talked, the furnace kicked on, and the air from the vents caught the red balloon, and slowly moved it across the room. They both paused and watched as the balloon slowly twisted in the warm air, the imprints of her lips turning as they stared. Andy turned his head to look at Janet, and caressed her face.

“You know, that was totally unfair leaving me that balloon to tease me all day.”

“And here I thought I was leaving you something to remember me by,” Janet said with mock innocence. She then uncurled herself from the couch, stood up, and captured the balloon. Holding the balloon by the string, she reached up, and removed the clip holding the air in the balloon. It slowly deflated until it lay limp in her hands.

“Two days is a long time. Let me REALLY give you something to remember.”

With that, Julie sat on the ottoman, facing the couch, knee to knee with Andy. She raised the balloon to her lips, and put in a long, slow breath. The balloon, which had been wrinkled and limp in her hand, sprung to life. She added two more breaths, causing the ruby balloon to begin to stretch and lighten. Then she leaned forward, pressing the balloon in his lap, and kissed him hard.

“They get much bigger when they have been inflated before,” she whispered, as she broke the kiss. “I told you I still get nervous, so you’re going to need to encourage me.”

He nodded mutely as she raised the balloon, and added several more breaths. He reached up, cupping his hands on the balloon, before running them down the balloon and her arms, pulling her to him. He rested his chin on her shoulder, kissed her ear, and whispered “Blow.”

He heard her exhale twice more into the balloon, as she held it over his shoulder and behind his back, as he held her. Then he stood, his hands on her shoulders, and came around behind her. He caressed her shoulders, looking down at her and the balloon.

She looked up at him with her emerald eyes. He could sense her determination as she added two more lungfulls, and he could see the balloon beginning to form a neck. Her excitement was clearly visible now, the flush on her checks extending down across her chest, and her nipples had visibly hardened under her maroon shirt. He was having trouble containing his own excitement, as he leaned over and kissed the nape of her neck.

“You can do it. Keep blowing.”

She inhaled, and blew a shaky breath into the balloon, causing the neck to expand further. He could see that Janet had been correct, that the balloon was noticeably larger than it had been before. As he kissed her again, she moaned, and blew another breath into the balloon. The neck expanded further, and he watched with fascination as the lipstick mark grew with each breath, already much larger than when she had first formed it.

“It can’t take much more,” she said breathlessly, her eyes and his taking in the tremendously stretched balloon, which had started out ruby but was now almost transparent. He wrapped his arms around her, his hardness pressed against her back.

“You know you want to. Burst it for me.”

She added one, then a second breath into the straining balloon. With the second breath, the neck pressed into her fingers, the balloon not even seeming to grow. It just seemed to vibrate dangerously in her fingers. She moaned again, and he could feel her fear-tinged excitement as she tried to build the will to finish the balloon.

He ran his tongue up her ear, and hugged her tightly. “Do it, make it pop,” he said in a low, husky voice.

She moaned again, nodded, drew in air through her nose, and blew into the balloon. In mid blow, the balloon exploded with a titanic “KABOOM”. Red confetti floated down the around the room, and Janet collapsed into his arms. Andy leaned over and pressed his lips against hers, his ears still ringing from the huge explosion.

Janet smiled, and got shakily to her feet. She stepped into the middle of the balloon shards, looking carefully, before picking one up. Turning, she pressed it into his hand.

Andy looked down, and realized that the shard contained most of the lipstick imprint she had made while it was tightly inflated. He glanced up and smiled. He knew he was going to have a tough time waiting until Friday.
  • Dust of the Saturn
    Stretched like space-time
    • Feb 2018

Re: Andy and Janet-Ch 3 Dinner and a Balloon

i hope you really go into it with many more chapters and other entries, you have the skills !
    Last edited by Dust of the Saturn; 27-07-2022, 19:40.
    And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

Ok, that was amazing! Reverse those roles and it would be like a dream come true for me

Comment

• tasgor
        • Oct 2015

Glad you are enjoying them! I wasn't sure how they would be received since I haven't written this type of story before. Also, they are sort of a slow burn, which won't appeal to everyone. My goal is a new chapter every week, as my work allows.

Comment

• Meililoon
          aka lyckr
          • Sep 2014

I think going slow just adds to the realism. I feel like someone looking for a serious relationship aren't going to jump straight into bed, popping balloons all the time.

Comment

• BlowAndInhale
            Breath King
            • Oct 2018

What I love about this story is that it’s really about these two people falling in love with each other as human beings. There’s a real, genuine relationship here. I really enjoy how, when Janet is blowing up the balloon, Andy caresses her in a loving manner and tells her encouraging, caring things. Please keep that up.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎