Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BurstingBalloons
    • Oct 2020

Finger popping

Hi fellow Poppers. Just wondered if anyone else enjoys busting their balloons by Finger Popping. That's one of my favourite ways as I can take my time digging my fingers into the balloon or making sure I have specially sharpened fingernails to scratch them with!
    Attached Files
  • pininfarina
    • Jun 2020

Re: Finger popping

Yes! That's my favourite method! I just love digging my nails into the shiny latex violently! Or see someone else do the same

Comment

• blnlvr2012
      • Nov 2017

Love it when a lady is hugging me and she is holding that balloon behind my back. I can feel her digging her nails into it as she kisses me hard..

Comment

• Common Loon
        • Aug 2020

Originally posted by BurstingBalloons
        Hi fellow Poppers. Just wondered if anyone else enjoys busting their balloons by Finger Popping.
        This is still my #1 favorite way to pop. It's very sensual/tactile, I enjoy all the feelings of the tight latex underneath my fingers and the sounds of it resisting my grip. I like how it gives me a lot of control over when the pop comes, too. Plus, it feels satisfying to have to squeeze so hard to make the pop happen, like I have to put a lot of energy in to get that big energy out. It's not like pin popping where I barely have to exert any effort for the big bang.

The only down side? When I do too many finger pops in a long popping session, I'm prone to a painful repetitive motion disorder (finger cramps!). That goes for having to tie hundreds of balloons in a row as well; my fingers just stay too tense for too long.

Comment

• BurstingBalloons
          • Oct 2020

Totally agree with you Common Loon. I also enjoy feeling the latex distort and struggle against my probing fingers. I love seeing the balloon severely distorting as my fingers increase the pressure, knowing that I can control when the end comes, or not! Occasionally (very occasionally!) the balloon is given a reprieve from my killing fingers, but the reprieve is usually short lived.

Comment

• ShredFox
            • Mar 2019

I love digging my fingers into balloons to pop them! It's one of my favourite methods. Love when the balloon turns into shreds that stick to my hands. :P

Comment

• Alan
              • Dec 2014

Agree with you all: I love the resistance: except I use my toes and feet! Has anyone tried that? It’s very satisfying

Comment

• wildheart
                • Apr 2015

I’ve never tried it. Maybe I should. Wondering how big to blow the balloon. Might pop too fast if I overinflate it but I do like the tightness.
                How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
                My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Common Loon
                  • Aug 2020

Originally posted by wildheart
                  Wondering how big to blow the balloon. Might pop too fast if I overinflate it but I do like the tightness.
                  I prefer overinflated, personally. Because no matter how tight I think it is... it almost always puts up some good resistance! And the fact that every once in a while a balloon doesn't - it just blows at the slightest squeeze - makes it that much more exciting. (Well I guess that one was just too tight!)

I like mass popping, though. Your mileage may vary if you're only planning to pop one or two.

Comment

• Little Looner
                    MADAM BANGS
                    • Jan 2019

As a semi popper myself i only really enjoy squeeze popping the small ones, necking them first. Popping big balloons is a damn shame unless its done it's job
                    I am Madam Bangs on all the social media channels.

My favourite place is Only Fans
                    https://linktr.ee/MadamBangs

Comment

• gerbil366@outlook.com
                      • Dec 2020

On you tube there are videos of balloon drops and people below are grabbing the balloons and doing this finger popping

Comment

• Cho
                        • Mar 2019

Originally posted by wildheart
                        I’ve never tried it. Maybe I should. Wondering how big to blow the balloon. Might pop too fast if I overinflate it but I do like the tightness.
                        I actually had some very overinflated balloons, which i thought would pop if you only looked at them, and still took quiet a beating.

i personally use nailpopping pretty much only when i have used a balloon a lot and it starts deforming or if im scared it might pop unepectedly at the start of blowing them up. It's a pretty good way to controll when it pops while you still can feel the pop of the balloon.

Comment

• Loonbuster
                          • Apr 2023

Hey, a BIG YES to fingernail popping. I like scratching, pinching and then digging my fingernails into balloons, just to see how much suffering they can take.

Comment

• lucid
                            • Sep 2016

I rarely ever pop my balloons but I love to watch my GF do it. This is definitely one of my favorite ways to see it done. It's even better if she's trying as hard as she can but it doesn't pop without prolonged effort. And even better still if I'm asking her to let me keep them a while longer haha.

Comment

• Regular Guy
                              • Aug 2015

I like it too.

Love digging my fingers into a tightly inflated balloon.

BTW this was my most used method of popping as I started to overcome my phobia in my teens.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎