X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loonatic
    Balloons + Feet
    • Apr 2016

Looner Court Video

Just saw this video on YouTube about a looner-related tv court case on a Spanish Telemundo that was pretty entertaining to watch, thought I'd share

Looner Court

It's in Spanish but has English subtitles.

TL;DR
    Couple in court with husband asking for divorce from his wife who is a looner (more to it but spoilers)
  • WannabePopper
    • Oct 2018

Re: Looner Court Video

What a great find!!! Thanks.

Very interesting and such a benefit to be subtitled for non-Spanish speakers. I know it’s probably a bit over-sensationalized as this daytime “people’s court” stuff is, but still I thought the content and representation of the fetish was decent.

I also won’t spoil the case, but worth the twenty or so minutes to watch. It does deal with some very important issues that have been discussed on this forum before.

Also, certainly see the irony here - the husband is complaining that his hot wife is a looner. Most guys here would kill for that!!!

Comment

• LoneLoonRider
      • Jan 2017

Is she single now? I know a lot of people on this forum who would LOVE that, myself included.

Comment

• charliekelly
        • Jun 2014

For the record, Caso Cerrado usually employs actors pretty often for the court segments, although a lot of them are "supposedly" based on real cases that the host hears. The "defendant" is a model and her instagram comments pretty much confirms it as merely an acting job.

That all said, a surprisingly in-depth and well-handled discussion about the community, as well as an interesting debate about the appearance of the child. Certainly better handled than the TV docs a decade ago that mostly just pointed and laughed at people. Plus, judging by the specific balloons used here, somebody on their production staff either did a lot of research or is certainly familiar with the scene already.
        Last edited by charliekelly; 28-10-2019, 21:41.

Comment

• Casey88
          lukmanrewa
          • Jun 2012

found this as well

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
            Stretched like space-time
            • Feb 2018

I loved it! Wow! The judge was understanding and reasonable. The sex educator were really knowledgeable too.

If anyone here understands spanish could you tell us about the comment section? What is the general opinion on the matter?
            And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• Seasider
              • Jan 2016

Wow this is one of the nicest looner videos I have ever seen. I think it’s perfect!

Comment

• BYGavia
                • Dec 2017

Huh. I watched parts of it and presumed it was just another sensationalist piece. I’m glad to hear it’s better than what I ascertained.

Comment

• Loonatic
                  Balloons + Feet
                  • Apr 2016

Sorry, I just threw this post up and went AWOL haha. Good points by all, and @charliekelly, I did think it was a bit over the top to be any sort of legitimate court case, but still pretty entertaining to watch. I also think they did a good job of representing looners instead of just dragging us through the dirt per usual.

The double standard of him being upset with what she's doing for fun and to help pay the bills while his new profession is essentially the same sort of thing was a bit ludicrous. But when he started dancing I lost it 😂 so ridiculous haha

Comment

• Loonatic
                    Balloons + Feet
                    • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Casey88
                    Just watched this, nice find!

Such a fun short and beautifully shot as well!

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
                      • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Loonatic
                      Just saw this video on YouTube about a looner-related tv court case on a Spanish Telemundo that was pretty entertaining to watch, thought I'd share

Looner Court

It's in Spanish but has English subtitles.

TL;DR
                      Couple in court with husband asking for divorce from his wife who is a looner (more to it but spoilers)
                      i thought this was interesting, yeah the wife was neglegent in doing that with the daughter when she did videos primarly for fetish related topic. good ruling by the judge she was sympathetic and reasonable. found the husband was a bit unsupportive to his wife, understand his reasons to be concerned. but wanting divoce etc pfft! jeez he loved her and it was a misunderstanding and was rectified

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2018

Saw the video, and like most of you agree that involving children - no matter how innocuous or innocent it may be - is just wrong. But I also believe that the couple concerned just needed to sit down and talk to each other, not get a TV "court" programme involved.

I do have to wonder why anyone would think airing their dirty laundry on television though, is a good thing to do?! Anyone care to elucidate?

Comment

• MetroBalloon
                          • Oct 2017

Liked that guy holding the pink balloon near the end. Seems he likes it.

Always like seeing non looners interact with balloons, especially bigger sized ones.

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎