Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JamesPopper
    • Nov 2016

First thing you did on your own?

When you got your first house/apartment what was the first big thing you did with loons?
  • JOhara
    • Jul 2015

Re: First thing you did on your own?

I dunno if its big but when I got my own place I had a weekend of privacy and got a small bouquet of three 12 inch helium balloons which were alot of fun and the first time I had heliums, my favorite to play with, since childhood. One pink, one light blue and one light purple

Comment

• Slugamano
      • Jul 2016

I b2p-ped a 12in balloon in the empty, echoing dining room.

Comment

• Londonj2014
        • Dec 2017

It was only a couple of years ago that I started to buy bigger balloons, previously I would just buy smaller party balloons. I had moved into a one bed flat all to myself and this flat is pretty soundproof so I don't have to worry about accidental popping at 2am! After a month of moving in i decided to buy a heap of big balloons. All excited and horny while purchasing my first big order, I wasn't checking the total amount. It came to nearly £200!

I had just received the deposit back from where I was previously living so I thought, Fuck it! and purchased my order. Since then I have never looked back and have quite a large collection of big balloons.

If someone could tell me how to attach photos, I will gladly share some pics!

......Ok, found out how to do it
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Londonj2014; 15-12-2018, 16:08. Reason: add attachments

Comment

• craggy2012
          • Jan 2012

I filled the bedroom up with forty odd of those classic Intex 48inch Jumbo balls when I rented my first place. It was amazing fun crawling over n wading through them to get to n from my bed!

Comment

• JamesPopper
            • Nov 2016

Holy shit london I would LOVE to do that!

Comment

• BusterBill
              Founder, Balloon Buddies
              • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Londonj2014
              It was only a couple of years ago that I started to buy bigger balloons, previously I would just buy smaller party balloons. I had moved into a one bed flat all to myself and this flat is pretty soundproof so I don't have to worry about accidental popping at 2am! After a month of moving in i decided to buy a heap of big balloons. All excited and horny while purchasing my first big order, I wasn't checking the total amount. It came to nearly £200!

I had just received the deposit back from where I was previously living so I thought, Fuck it! and purchased my order. Since then I have never looked back and have quite a large collection of big balloons.

Totally love those pics! Mmmmmmmmm

Comment

• Seidenki
                • Dec 2016

I really can't remember what my first balloon thing was when I finally had my own place. But I do know it took me a few months to realize that I had the whole apartment to use! :-D After that, I tended to leave a few giant balloons inflated wherever. My visiting Dad found a 30" balloon quite fascinating.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                  • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Londonj2014

I think I see some cum on that pink balloon in the first picture. Love it! That looks like a blast.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2018

For me, there were two things:

1) The very first time, I moved out into my own flat (when I was 18/19 years old), I had 100 x 5 inch latex air-filled balloons sent to me, in a box (by a balloon-decorating friend of mine), and I sprinkled them all over my double bed, under the duvet, and slept naked with them! It was heavenly.

2) The other thing I did, in a different 1-bed flat, was empty the bedroom of everything, except the carpet, curtains, and ceiling light, and then got a professional balloon-decorating lady to come over, and fill that room with about 800 x 11" Qualatex air-filled balloons, and that became my first balloon room. I loved that room so much. I've repeated that a couple of time in other places, and it's just the best thing, knowing that you have a secret room, filled with fun objects, that no one else knows about. It's always there, whenever you want it, and it's great knowing you can visit it at anytime, day-or-night, 24/7!

See the five attached pics.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Danman1987
                      • Nov 2012

Well then. I am not living on my own (yet!). I have found a house with 4 rooms. It's 99.9% certain I may get that house. 2 of them are quite large. If I'm planning well they could be used for play rooms. One for balloons and one for inflatables. . Finally a permanent balloon room for my self. Now to decide which balloons go first, that would be a hard part.

Comment

• Bjorn
                        Phobic non-popper
                        • Oct 2018

Buying larger balloons.

I know a balloonshop, but never visit before I had my own apartment.

Since then I also store my inflated balloons to have fun with them for weeks. Newly inflated balloons for sitting and bouncing and old ones for humping. Old, oxidized balloons feel softer and more comfortable while humping on them.

Comment

• AspergerS50
                          • Jul 2018

Senior year of college I roomed by myself for the first time (in a dorm not in an apartment) that when I first discovered my balloon fetish.

Comment

• Steebs
                            • Sep 2018

I got my first flat at the age of 24.
                            The first thing i did was buy a bunch of 16" and 2 helium tanks (disposable)
                            Filled up all the balloons and tied them to my bedframe at different heights and in layers. End result was a wall of floating balloons surrounding my bed.
                            At 26 i have a new apartment with an actual separate bedroom (hype for no more studio apartments) i FILLED this room with balloons of all sizes but mostly 3' balloons and some 5' balloons. Having to climb over, under and through all these balloons every morning and night was fun. But best of all was the look of excitement (or maybe it was bewilderment) on my fiancees face when she came over!

Comment

• Danman1987
                              • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Danman1987
                              Well then. I am not living on my own (yet!). I have found a house with 4 rooms. It's 99.9% certain I may get that house. 2 of them are quite large. If I'm planning well they could be used for play rooms. One for balloons and one for inflatables. . Finally a permanent balloon room for my self. Now to decide which balloons go first, that would be a hard part.
                              I just heard I got the house! So I am definitely moving out! Me happy!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎