Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris Rock
    • Mar 2017

Best childhood loon memory

I've just remembered one of my great loon memories in my childhood.
    I was at the age of 4 or 5 as much. We were playing at kinder with some balloons after a birthday party, running everywhere with a bunch of 3 or 4 coloured balloons, laughing and screaming. Suddenly, our teacher stopped us and took away the bunch of balloons. I remember her as a young and beautiful woman. She was very angry and told us: "I told all of you to stop running everywhere as crazy!" (she was right ). She was wearing classic jeans and a white t-shirt. There was a chair very close to her (children chair), so she took it and put it in front of us. She put one of the balloons over the chair and placed her butt over it, like sitting on it. Her butt was touching the balloon and making some pressure over it, but not enough to make it pop, just to expand it a little. "Do you want me to burst it and then burst the rest of them too?" she asked, and we all said "NOOO!!". She stood up and returned back the balloons, and we sat and played quietly. I think I like s2p and women with jeans because of this, but I'm not sure.

Do you have a memory to share? I'd like to read other experiences. I have other ones to share too
  • Big Thud Joe
    • May 2017

Re: Best childhood loon memory

Early 80s easter holidays and extended family arranged for our younger cousins to come up from the south coast to stay in Sydney for a week or so. I was about 14 and cousins were 9, 10, and 17.

Mother was nervous about having them, and us four brothers in the house all the time (easter 83 was constant pissing rain), so we decided to go to the easter show at moore park for the day out. We went through the pavilions and some of the rides; toward the end of the day we got to the show bag hall. Mother bought my two cousins, brother and I a balloon showbag each.

Got home that evening, and my cousins and I were gagging around with balloons, I have a feeling that one of them was a looning popper. At this stage I already knew I was a non-popping looner. Anyway, balloons were blown up, played with, and popped. We as kids were having a heap of fun fun fun.
    Then the old angry parents came in from the lounge complaining about that they couldn't watch the news in piece. Mother and one of my cousins cleaned up my bedroom, which was also used as the family rumpas room at the time.

Later on that evening, I discover that each of the showbags had two worker balloons, about five foot long, and a foot wide. Everyone in family had gone to bed that night, and lights were out. Closed my bedroom door, and started inflating one of the large workers (it was translucent green). I then laid in bed for several hours with my naked body rapped around, with most of my skin contacting the brand new shiny latex. Up to that point of my life, I was having the longest hardest boner ever. Then when it came to shooting, hells to heaven, it was absolutely euphoric.

My 9 year old cousin sleeping in the spare bed on the other side of the bedroom never ushered a peep. He was absolutely clueless on what was going on. But yes, definitely my best childhood looning memory.

Comment

• balloons
      Balloon fun
      • Apr 2017

I was 14 years old and I took a balloon from a dealership. It was about 16 inches with a plastic cork. I put the balloon in my room and deflated it. playing with it for about a week. sometimes I would hump it with my cloths on or pajamas it felt really good. I was humping balloons for about 2 years at this point. It was summer and I was talking to my cousins friend, she was wearing short shorts and had a big sexy butt. That night I was thinking about her wile blowing up the balloon. it was dark in my room and i didn't realized how far I necked the balloon. I tied it of and started to hump it in my pajamas, it felt good. the balloon must have been about 20 inches from being stretched. I decided to do something I have never done and hump the balloon naked. as i sank in to the balloon, I felt this unbelievable euphoric feeling in my balls and popped the biggest boner in my life. Thinking about the girl, i started to rock back and fourth slowly. The neck pooped out and I thought it might pop, but i didn't care it felt so good. The rocking turn to a faster tempo and I has really humming this balloon lol. The sensation in my balls was intensifying and my dick started to pulse. The pulses were getting harder and I was about to have my first orgasm. the pulses were so intense and I started to cum, it was mind blowing unbelievable. I rode it through my entire orgasm.. I remember it like yesterday. If you haven't humped a balloon, try it, you have no idea what your missing

Comment

• marja

I have a childhood memory from which I still don't know if I remember correctly or not. I must have been a small girl, about 6-7 years old.
        We celebrated "sinterklaas" at school. Sinterklaas (st Nicolas) had two "helpers", who were supposed to be funny (and a little bit stupid).
        Before they entered the classroom, the teacher placed two balloons at the seats of the helpers. One had an "apple shape" and one a "pear shape". When the helpers entered the room, one of them sat down with a lot of speed, making the balloon burst immediately (and after that excusing for farting). The second helper was very careful and sat down quietly, she kept circling with her butt until the balloon finally burst.

So what I am still wondering today... Did they really have (half 90s) balloons that looked like an apple and a pear? (Not just the pear shape a properly inflated balloon has, but really looking like the fruit.)

Comment

• Chris Rock
          • Mar 2017

I liked them both! Another memory that came to my mind was about a friend in primary school. It was a rainy day and almost the entire class was absent, except 4 of us, including this girl. I think we were at age of 8 or 9. She was a little fat (not too much, just a little). After some time absent our teacher came back with 2 balloons and gave them to us. They were part of decoration of an act we have had 2 days ago. She smiled and said "pop them". My friend was wearing a skirt as part of the school uniform. She took one of the balloons and sat on it, with a perverse smile and gesture. The balloon made a noise but didn't pop and escaped behind her butt. I was scared of hell so I was watching but with a finger on each ear to avoid the noise of the bang. She didn't give up and tried to sit on the balloon again, this time holding it with both hands. She started to bounce on it, closing her eyes and with an evil expression in her face, biting her lips and it was so violent that I looked to other place, just listening the noises the balloon was doing because of the friction with her skin. And at a point I just wanted it to burst and finish the torture of that poor balloon that was still screaming, until it finally popped and it was loud, very loud. She wanted to do the same with the other balloon but our teacher took the balloon and said it had been too loud and kept the balloon alive. When school class finished and we were all going home I saw the teacher puting the balloon on the floor and stepping on it with her sneakers. The balloon was a bit rough so she couldn't easily pop it at the first intent, so she then made use of her weight and stood up firm on it to finally burst.

Comment

• balloons
            Balloon fun
            • Apr 2017

Riding balloons during puberty. so many orgasms. got my first Q24, overinflated it and went for a ride unbelievable!!! still remember laying on my back looking at the ceiling with my ears ringing. climax was intense!

Comment

• Barcelona33
              • Sep 2017

in the kindergarten, at the age of 5. balloons were usual in the decoration of the place and were once used for some other game. but if I remember correctly I think it is one of those memorials. This was a day in which we were all on the outside took out a pair of foot inflators, which were used to swell swollen beach, we were asked to queue in front of the inflators and there in front of us they inflated a balloon to each one, that they delivered to us when it was swollen; they were very large they formed a lot of neck more than usual and they inflated much to some ends that some burst before they delivered them to us; they were scared and we had to handle them carefully (I do not know if that day the teachers were fun or if they started to do a contest if they could swell a lot) but I remember that the scene of seeing how they were blowing was hypnotic. we played with them and at the end of the game time we left them in a space where we kept the football balls; did not last long because their size and being on the outside made them explode.

Comment

• JOhara
                • Jul 2015

Its my most vivid memory...which I can honestly say turned my innocent love for balloons and inflatables into the sexual fetish category.

I had a inflatable pool float, the standard round donut style in blue and yellow and a pale green mid size hopper ball. I would routinely hop on the ball and squeeze the float in private. Because I knew I liked the feeling, I did the same with balloons but rarely had them. But one day I was home alone and I got curious. What if I turn the float up sideways and sit on it on top of the ball. So I did and the friction of the two vinyl inflatable toys made this wonderful squeaky noise! And it felt really really good hitting all the right spots. I played a little and then curiousity hit me again what if I lifted my legs so I balancing myself ontop the two inflatables. So I got off the toys and brought them near a chair that I could use to hold onto and keep balance as I lift my lower legs up and back behind and my knees dangled on either side about a foot from the floor. Then I started grinding and bouncing because I liked the squeaky noise the two toys may pressing and rubbing eachother. I kept going because the feeling kept getting more intense so I bounced and rode harder and squeezed my legs together to press the float against me and had my first orgasm. Didnt know what happened at the time but it kicked off my fetish big time

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                  • Mar 2016

Bumping this because I like this thread, and I’m sure people have more stories to tell.

I remember one time, I was like 10, we went to a restaurant that we had been to several times in the past, and I was absolutely ecstatic to find out that they would actually give out these beautiful purple balloons on request. Of course, we were actually on vacation, so I didn’t have any alone time with said balloon until I finally was in one of those single room restrooms, blew it up and played with it for just a little bit. It was absolutely amazing, and what really kicked my fetish into high gear. Even though I didn’t know what I had was a fetish at that point.

Comment

• PBK
                    • Mar 2019

When I was in the 3rd grade, I had a friend that lived next door and I played with her and her little brother all the time. She was a tomboy. She played with matchbox cars and played soldier and cowboys and all that.
                    One day her mom came home from the grocery store and brought back a pack of paddle shaped balloons (they looked a lot like Mexico 15's). She was an attractive lady.
                    Anyway, she took out the package and opened it. She then removed a yellow balloon and began to blow it up. I watched her blowing each sensual breath into the balloon until it was large and full and necked. She then tied it smartly and batted it to the little brother (who took it outside and promptly stomped it). She then blew up the one that was for me (a white) and I was captivated in the same way. I treasured that balloon until I accidentally popped it hitting it around outside. Finally, she blew up a pink one for my friend. All 3 were necked and I loved watching them take shape with each of her puffs.
                    It's because of that incident that I love watching my wife blow up the 15" Mexican balloons so much.

Comment

• LoudPopper
                      • Jan 2016

I don't think I told this story on this board before, but sorry in advance if it's a repeat. If so I've copy pasted this from a PM chat I had over on VK with a friend about my first time BTP'ing a balloon. Just fair warning ahead of time, this one is kinda raunchy so I apologize in advance if its too much.

Anyways, here we go! I BTP'd my first balloon on my 12th birthday (it may have been 13th, I dunno.) All I knew was that about 3-4 years earlier I was scared as shit of balloons popping (I was scared any loud noises tbh), I taught myself to get over that fear, and popping balloons was now super fun to me even though it was still somewhat scary. Either way I was in about 7th grade at the time, and it was about a year after I had my first orgasm ever while innocently laying on a beautiful blue balloon. I had made the connection in my mind at that time that all the fun I was having discovering my new balloon popping hobby perhaps could be made into an even more "fun" activity. I guess I was learning about having a specific attraction to balloons, but I still didn't fully comprehend that I had a specific fetish for them yet.

I digress... it was my birthday. I had gotten home from school and I knew that my parents wouldn't be home for a couple more hours. So I had the house to myself before we would go out for my birthday dinner that evening. All day during school I was day dreaming about popping balloons, and had decided that when I got home I would throw myself my first private "balloon party" lol. I wanted to make it special, so I thought the best way to do that was to pop the most balloons I ever had at once (for that time. I of course got that record beat by more than 200 or so balloons now lol). So I imediately ran upstairs and start the arduous task of filling my room (by mouth btw... ugh! Thank God for inflators nowadays lol) with about 40 yellow 12" smiley face balloons that blew up to about 14" when tightly inflated. At that point in my life they were probably the biggest 12"ers I had ever encountered and I was so excited by the extra size they turned out to expand to. My plan was to just "let loose" and be as aggressive as I possibly could with destroying those balloons that day. I was popping them in all ways!

Back then my favorite popping methods was riding/grinding and STP. I used to love sit popping them and riding/grinding them bc really intense bouncing on full balloons would also make a louder pop, and I loved the feeling of the latex snapping against my skin when it finally would go off. My dick would get super hard from the bouncing. I feel silly for the slight brag (so sorry if it comes across as obnoxious) but I'm fortunate enough to have a nice big 8" (20 cm) dick. I only mention it because BTPing and bouncing on balloons with my hard dick was extra fun because the weight and length of it would make my dick bounce and jump all over the place, with a hypnotizing motion bouncing off of the bulging bulb and neck of the balloon before springing back up and slapping back against my abdomen with hot smacking sound and a heafty "thud" against me. In the past just that motion could make me cum! I STP'd a bunch of them, with their yellow latex straining against my wait before a beautiful BANG would echo against the room and shards of latex would go flying. It was so satisfying and exciting to watch. I can remember all the tension that would build up inside of me as I was still afriad of popping the balloon but desparately wanting it to BUST so badly at the same time.

I took a break to blow up maybe 5 or so more balloons that were slightly underinflated. I wanted to fuck them as hard as I could. Those loons we SOOOO HARD TO POP, and my dick sliding against the greasy balloon made it really hard to orgasm. So if I wanted any chance to cum, I would have to fuck and hump and squeeze the squishy balloon as HARD AS I POSSIBLY COULD until I would start sweating. I would lay on my stomach and grab the balloons by their bulb with both hands underneith me, and strain super hard trying to pull the balloon back against my crotch as I thrust with my hips over and over agaist my sqeezing. I could feel it as the neck would always protrude and grow while push back against me and my erection as the loon desperately stretched desperately trying not to EXPLODE underneath me. OMG it was so awesome!

Anyways, I was super scared to BTP a balloon at that point bc I thought the latex would hurt my face. But because that special birthday balloon session was so intense I just didn't fucking care! So I tried BTPing a balloon while fucking a bunch of them. I tried like 4 times but would chicken out and nail pop it in my face every time. By the time I was done with all the loons, I blew up a bunch more and tried to BTP one again. Simultaneously, I stomped on about 12 big yellow balloons that made HUGE BLASTS each time, one right after another. BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! With each balloon pop stroked my self, and felt more and more brave, as if each loud explosion gave me more energy and I felt more and more powerful. Finally when I stompped on the last balloon, my head was spinning and I layed on my back on my bed. I was so fucking excited, I yelled, "I'm gonna fucking make this balloon explode!" I blew and blew and blew, and jerked my dick with my other hand. Suddenly, I shot a huge load all over my stomach. And while the orgasm was flowing through my body, the BALLOON FUCKING EXPLODED RIGHT IN MY FACE! The shards rained down on me, my ears rang, everything was in slow motion, and my vision got cloudy. The last thing I remember before passing out was saying out loud, "Happy Birthday to Me!"

Comment

• Tracy
                        • May 2018

Mine's a bit different.

As a kid I was terrified of balloons (popping). I was probably like 5 and had come home early from a party two doors down because there were a lot of balloons. I knew perfectly well that I should be ashamed for leaving my friend's party early. (For you younger types: back in the Dark Ages we used to go to friends' houses by ourselves in our neighborhood all the time. It's not like my parents were freaked out - only confused that I came home only 30 minutes after the party started.)

I was sitting in my room, frustrated and angry at the fact that I was so scared of balloons. And then I had a weird fantasy... of being at a party with several other kids - but a very quiet sedate one, almost like a tea party. And there were balloon decorations, but it didn't matter to me at all. I was just a normal kid at the party.

And in that fantasy I was a girl, and I was wearing a dress. The balloon part of the fantasy was incidental to that day being my first understanding that I was transgender

It would take a while after that to get the exterior to match the interior, though.....

Comment

• MetroBalloon
                          • Oct 2017

Probably around my 13th birthday or so, first one i spent with my step dad.

He blew up lots of balloons, 14 inches and 17 inches I assume, decorated the house, and we played with them all day together.

Though after my party, he took down all the balloons, called me into the living room, and instructed me to burst all my birthday balloons to get rid of them.

He would grab one balloon after another and hold it down in his lap and he would instruct me to sit on the balloon and bounce on it with my butt until it burst, seeing as I was a big kid and it would be easy to me to sit bust them all, though the balloons were strong and put up a good fight.

Spent about an hour just bursting one balloon after the other, sometimes my step dad would burst them himself, squeeze them, or sit on them himself.

Although I wanted to keep the balloons and was still kind of scared of balloon busting, I was looking forward to the end of the party since I knew he would have wanted the balloons gone, and I always loved sitting and bouncing on balloons.

After all the balloon busting my dad let me keep a few of the big balloons and put them in my room, put me to bed.

At this point in my life I already enjoyed playing with balloons naked and sexually, so after my dad went to bed I grabbed one of my birthday balloons my dad let me keep and humped it on my bed until I orgasmed over it.
                          Last edited by MetroBalloon; 11-03-2019, 15:28.

Comment

• KawaiiKing64
                            • Mar 2019

The first time I ever realized that I had a special love for balloons was one time when I was about 10 or 11 years old. My mother had to go to the store to pick a few things up, and I had to come along.

The same-old usual thing happens most of the trip: I follow her in the shopping cart closely, or I sit in the child basket of the cart. Now, as we were getting to checkout, I wanted off the cart basket so I can look at a nearby playmat of a city. Since I had no toy cars on me, I decided to pretend I was a monster destroying buildings like Godzilla.

But then, something out of the corner of my eye caught my attention. It was a display that was next to the playmat, and it had balloons attached to it for decoration. But these weren't the usual balloons I've seen before. I was used to always seeing helium balloons, and although they were fun, I didn't really ever experience what happened when they didn't float anymore.

As the youngest out of three brothers, we all got balloons from places when we were all young. But one thing that my parents did is that the moment that they stopped floating, our parents would take them when we're not looking and pop them, then throw them in the trash. I never really know what an oxidized balloon felt like. Until this moment, of course.

Not recognizing what it is yet, I walk over to the display and get up close to the balloons. Most of the balloons were floating, but there was this one balloon that wasn't anymore. It was a balloon that was either turquoise or metal green, I can't quite remember the exact color of it. I noticed it was a balloon when I saw the knot and string on it. (I must have first thought it was a ball or something).

I was getting really curious at this moment, and my heart started beating faster as I reached my hand out to touch it. To this day I don't exactly know why my heart started beating faster before I even touched it.

When I touched it, it's not what I was expecting. It was soft. Really soft. It made a cute little squeak. Once I started rubbing my hands on it and poking it, I felt like I couldn't stop. Now I had a reason for my heart to start pounding. I felt like I couldn't get enough of how soft and squishy it was! I wanted to keep doing it for a long time. But my fun came to an abrupt end.

In the moment, I had forgotten about my mom. When she was done checking out and was ready to go, she noticed me by the stand with the balloons and picked me up, putting me back in the cart. It made me sad to leave the balloons, but I didn't cry or pout. I just tried to look at the balloons as much as I could before they disappeared from sight.

To this day, I still can't get enough of soft and squishy balloons. Taught and overinflated balloons don't have quite the impact as soft and underinflated ones do. I get absolutely knee-shaking horny for soft balloons and it's all because of that experience.

Comment

• Helium Lover
                              • Aug 2017

Originally posted by Chris Rock
                              I've just remembered one of my great loon memories in my childhood.
                              I was at the age of 4 or 5 as much. We were playing at kinder with some balloons after a birthday party, running everywhere with a bunch of 3 or 4 coloured balloons, laughing and screaming. Suddenly, our teacher stopped us and took away the bunch of balloons. I remember her as a young and beautiful woman. She was very angry and told us: "I told all of you to stop running everywhere as crazy!" (she was right ). She was wearing classic jeans and a white t-shirt. There was a chair very close to her (children chair), so she took it and put it in front of us. She put one of the balloons over the chair and placed her butt over it, like sitting on it. Her butt was touching the balloon and making some pressure over it, but not enough to make it pop, just to expand it a little. "Do you want me to burst it and then burst the rest of them too?" she asked, and we all said "NOOO!!". She stood up and returned back the balloons, and we sat and played quietly. I think I like s2p and women with jeans because of this, but I'm not sure.

Do you have a memory to share? I'd like to read other experiences. I have other ones to share too
                              @Chris Rock Do you remember if they were helium filled?

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎