X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlowAndInhale
    Breath King
    • Oct 2018

The "scenario requests" thread

Hi, all! I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong place, but I thought it might be cool to have a thread where we list different scenarios we'd like to see in looner fiction, and maybe the writers here can inject them into upcoming stories. This was inspired by a thread by Gray A Loon where he wanted feedback for some looner fiction, but I didn't want to bombard him with suggestions from just myself. Anyway, I have two:

1. Some girls are mad or jealous about some sort of social function. They stumble across a bag of uninflated balloons that would've been used for that social function and blow-to-pop the entire pack.

2. Similar to the first, but the social function would have had mylar balloons, and the girls sabotage the balloons by taking them (before the start of the event) and inhaling all of the helium.
  • tasgor
    • Oct 2015

Re: The "scenario requests" thread

I would be interested to hear as well. I’ve enjoyed writing the Andy and Janet stories, but I know I write what I like. I’m probably unlikely to write about Mylar or inflatables on my own, for example, but if I knew a bunch of people wanted something I’d give it a try.

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
      • Jul 2017

Tasgor, don't change a thing! It's perfect, the way you're going!

Comment

• BlowAndInhale
        Breath King
        • Oct 2018

I had two more scenarios, but I think they could actually be blended into a single story. Something where a couple has an argument and the woman goes to do a blow-to-pop, but she’s crying during the process and the breaths are shaky. The man, feeling great shame and regret for upsetting the woman, comes into the room and softly tells the woman “I love you.” which gives the woman renewed strength and makes her breaths stronger, resulting in a great blow-to-pop. They then either have a mouth-inflation session together or a cuddle.

Comment

• Gray A Loon
          • Jul 2017

Following

Comment

• BlowAndInhale
            Breath King
            • Oct 2018

I’d like to see a story that’s actually from the point of view of the balloon, describing how it feels to be mouth inflated.

Comment

• masseylooner
              • Mar 2016

I have just had a thought, maybe if a guy was sick of having a balloon phobia so he buys a few packets of balloons and blows them up to try to pop them, at first he's pretty scared but as he pops more he starts to get into it and starts to blow them up bigger and pops then in different ways such as squeezing them or sitting in them, but as he does he starts to get aroused, he ignores this but hispruvares are rock hard so he takes it out of his pants to let it breathe, then he builds up the courage to try a blow to pop whichever he struggles with so it takes him a while as the neck is huge and it's now pressing against his lips but as the balloon does pop he has a huge orgasm which he's very surprised with, he feels weird trying to overcome his phobia again alone because of what just happened just he goes over o so for the advice of his childhood friend, she's agrees to help him overcome it so they start to fill her room Witt balloons ready to pop them, but little does he know that she's had a huge fetish for popping balloons ever since high school so she's looking foreword to this, as they inflate the last balloon they both hold hands about to pop them all both horny as hell

I came up with this idea a few days ago and was going to start writing it but with work I wouldn't have time, so if any of you looners want to give it a shot then be my guest but the only thing I ask for is detail, I want this story so detailed then I can picture this happening in my head every balloon pop every squeak every moan, this idea should probably take up quite a few chapters, have fun

Comment

• Bobywan
                • Sep 2012

I feel like we've done blow-to-pops well but would love to see a sit-to-pop story with similar levels of description. The neck stretching out to one side, balloon growing tighter as the girl begins to sit on it, the feeling of it rock solid under her even though she hasn't put all her weight on it yet, the sense of anticipation as she leans back, pressing down, maybe wriggling her butt...then BOOM! as shreds of balloon fly out and she thumps down onto the floor/bench.

Might be fun to try some ideas like having her sit on a balloon on her boyfriend's lap or even on his chest as he is lying in bed. Or if he's scared and perched timidly on it and she just walks over and straddles him, using her weight to force him to pop the balloon.

That said, I get that this forum is called blowtopop and not sittopop :P

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
                  Stretched like space-time
                  • Feb 2018

Originally posted by Bobywan
                  I feel like we've done blow-to-pops well but would love to see a sit-to-pop story with similar levels of description. The neck stretching out to one side, balloon growing tighter as the girl begins to sit on it, the feeling of it rock solid under her even though she hasn't put all her weight on it yet, the sense of anticipation as she leans back, pressing down, maybe wriggling her butt...then BOOM! as shreds of balloon fly out and she thumps down onto the floor/bench.
                  Might be fun to try some ideas like having her sit on a balloon on her boyfriend's lap or even on his chest as he is lying in bed. Or if he's scared and perched timidly on it and she just walks over and straddles him, using her weight to force him to pop the balloon.

That said, I get that this forum is called blowtopop and not sittopop :P
                  i'll consider including such a scene in my story. thank you for bringing this up
                  And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• Bobywan
                    • Sep 2012

Thanks for considering it! Honestly, I'm just more turned on by the idea of a female MC who is realistically solid -- not fat, but definitely not skinny/petite. Maybe fit/athletic.

And then also balloons that definitely pop under her weight, so it's not a question of she needs to start bouncing, but how long will it hold out under her before it gives way and bursts. I think the tension is much greater that way -- both in the story and in real life!

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎