Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonerMyName
    • Sep 2018

Best things to do with 12" loons

I've had some 12" balloons for a while and am looking for some new ideas on what to do with them. I usually ride them against my bed or the floor to pleasure myself, but it sometimes gets boring. What do you all like to do with your 12" balloons, and what should I try to do with them? I don't have the best privacy though, so I couldn't blow up too many.
  • Cho
    • Mar 2019

Re: Best things to do with 12" loons

You could blow up two balloons and use the gap between them for your "needs".

Comment

• LondonLarry
      Could be a chat bot
      • Jul 2019

Maybe fill a duvet cover with them and roll around with it on the bed? it would make the clean up afterwards easy!

Comment

• LavenderLemon
        • Aug 2019

I like playing with the shape of the balloon as it’s inflating, and the results are really dramatic with smaller ones. By squeezing/stretching as I go, I can make it look more tube-shaped than lightbulb-shaped, or cause the neck to bulge in crazy ways. The differences in shape are exciting because it presents new ways to play with the balloon once I tie it off. Be careful not to overdo it, as intentionally deforming balloons can cause them to weaken.

Comment

• wildheart
          • Apr 2015

Inflating them in loose fitting clothing is always fun. I’ve almost done some blow to pops like this.
          How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
          My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• AspergerS50
            • Jul 2018

Thanks for all the tips. I prefer 12" balloons myself (It's a long story how that came about)

Comment

• underpressure
              • Jan 2019

It's pretty tame, but I like covering the bed in them to sleep with - 11/12's don't tend to get in the way as much as larger sizes. I'd also second inflating in loose clothes, especially until the balloons are super tight

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎