Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nortek
    • May 2019

Re: 15 days.

Leave an unblown balloon in your room when she comes to your home and see how she reacts. If she starts blowing it, you'll have it all started to engage the subject!

Comment

• Smothered by tits
      • Mar 2019

Yea that's not gonna happen for a while.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
        Banned
        • Dec 2018

Originally posted by nortek
        Leave an unblown balloon in your room when she comes to your home and see how she reacts. If she starts blowing it, you'll have it all started to engage the subject!
        Umm, NO, don't do that! This is simply NOT the way to try and be friends with someone. It's iffy behaviour, and makes the person doing it look like they've got an agenda - which is exactly what Smothered by tits does NOT want this woman to see him as!

Don't do anything like this at all, unless you want to get a reputation as a weirdo, as you're sending out a message that you only like people of the opposite sex, for one reason.

Comment

• Smothered by tits
          • Mar 2019

Welp we got into a small argument now she wants nothing to do with me. Oh well you win some you lose some thanks for the advice.
          When i start another relationship i may come back to this thread or just start a new one and again thanks for the advice.
          I'll use that in future relationships for years to come.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
            Banned
            • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Smothered by tits
            Welp we got into a small argument now she wants nothing to do with me.
            Can I ask, what happened, that got you into such an argument that now she wants nothing to do with you whatsoever? That sounds fairly major to me, as if it was a huge bust-up over something. That suggests to me, that maybe you said or did something, and tried to go from zero-to-100, rather than taking things really slowly and carefully.

You don't have to tell me anything, if you don't want too, but it maybe helpful to you, so that whatever you did, isn't something you repeat in the future.

But I shall leave it to you to decide whether you want to say anything or not. I won't pressure you, though.

Comment

• Smothered by tits
              • Mar 2019

All i asked her was why she wasn't talking to me about her self questioning if she trusted me and she said nothing just walked off to her friends and started to talk with them and ignoring me.
              I got frustrated and snarky with her and walked off to calm down.
              Now she's completely shut down on me and wants nothing to do with me.
              Last edited by Smothered by tits; 01-06-2019, 13:56.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                Banned
                • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Smothered by tits
                All i asked her was why she wasn't talking to me about her self questioning if she trusted me and she said nothing just walked off to her friends and started to talk with them and ignoring me.
                I got frustrated and snarky with her and walked off to calm down.
                Now she's completely shut down on me and wants nothing to do with me.
                Ah, okay. Seems like there's a bit of blame on both sides, to be honest. But, I also don't think being snarky helped matters. If you'd have just walked away, left it a day or two, then come back and apologised (even if you felt you had no reason to apologise), you might have been seen in a better light.

Sadly, I think you've destroyed any chance of resurrecting that friendship, almost as quickly as you created it!

You shouldn't really question why someone doesn't open-up to you about themselves. It can be seen as being highly judgemental, and you're essentially accusing them of being a closed book. They may well be being closed, but they have very valid reasons why they are being secretive.

Now, I'm going to assume that wasn't your intention to make her feel accused, but for future reference, I would take things a lot slower with your next friend - male or female. Not everyone may be as extrovert as yourself. For many, they need to get to know someone much better, before they start opening-up and revealing themselves. It's basically about trust and security. Think of it like inviting a random stranger into your bedroom. On the one hand, nothing bad may occur, but on the other, do you know who they are and why they're so eager to see your bedroom? What might they say, if they see your deepest, most innermost secrets, and what might happen if that knowledge was made public?

If you can't trust someone completely, and/or they can't trust you, you can't expect them to be completely open and honest and chatty. That takes time to establish. Slow things down next time.

I know you were eager to be friends with this lady, but you must slow things down, as painful and frustrating as that may be for you. People don't like to be rushed into anything, and (for the most part) women don't like to have men feel they're pressurising them.

It's better for a friendship or relationship to take three or four meetings (or dates) for both people to get to know each other, and then slowly, and carefuly start to open the doorway into each other's real-lives, a bit at a time. Don't just kick the proverbial door in with your foot, and shout "I'm here" at the top of your lungs! Slow things right down, even if it bugs the hell out of you. Your friend/romantic interest will prefer it if you let them do things at their pace, and not try and rush into stuff.

Think of it this way: if the situation had been reversed, and this lady had tried to be friends with you, but wanted to take things at a much quicker pace than you were comfortable with, and questioned you about why you weren't being trustworthy right from day one, and then she just swanned-off after being snarky towards you, how would you have felt?

This is why any friendships or romantic relationships between two people of any gender/sexuality, have to go slowly, at first. You wouldn't just jump into the ocean, if you couldn't swim. Friendships and relationships are no different.

Slow-and-steady always works out best.

If I were you, give your friend a few days, and if you still want to be friends/have a relationship with her, you could still go back, apologise profusely, and see if she accepts it, and then try starting again. I know you may not want to do that, but it depends on how you feel and whether you'd still like to be friends with her or not.

Personally-speaking, I would. I'd rather have a friend for life, than be in and out of romantic relationships that - whilst passionate and exciting - die out quickly.

The ball is still (technically) in your court, and you could still rescue the situation, if you wanted too. Saying sorry, and being apologetic isn't a weak thing to do, and it doesn't mean you've done anything wrong. But it can be two words that salvage so many relationships, if you want to do so.

All the best.
                Last edited by BalloonBoyUK; 02-06-2019, 13:26.

Comment

• Smothered by tits
                  • Mar 2019

After looking back and remembering with a clear mind i realized that I was a absolute simp i feel dirty.

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
                    Stretched like space-time
                    • Feb 2018

hahaha happens to the best of us. It's part of the male adventure.

Exp gain +25
                    Last edited by Dust of the Saturn; 28-12-2022, 07:14.
                    And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎