How do you masturbate with balloons/inflatables? (non-poppers only)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loon119
    • Jun 2018

Re: How do you masturbate with balloons/inflatables? (non-poppers only)

Kirbyfan51 how do you do the tit fuck balloon please

Comment

• Play
      • Oct 2022

Today i put on my kigurumi

And i blew my pink GL1200 with my electric pump to get it just a little underinflated, i layed on it for 20 mins and it was pretty great, i could even sleep on it.

The kigurumi is really nice because it's soft, comfy, and it removes the fear of the balloon to pop under you.

Try it >w<

Comment

• Non_Popper
        • Nov 2021

Using a partly deflated exersize ball and a hand pump...
        I can lay on my stomach with the ball between my legs, humping it. With each hump the hand pump inflates the ball a little more and little more and little more...
        The harder it get, the harder I get and the bigger it gets the hornier I get. It allways ends rather good :P

Comment

• Whale Rider
          • Nov 2022

Originally posted by Play
          Today i put on my kigurumi

And i blew my pink GL1200 with my electric pump to get it just a little underinflated, i layed on it for 20 mins and it was pretty great, i could even sleep on it.

The kigurumi is really nice because it's soft, comfy, and it removes the fear of the balloon to pop under you.

Try it >w<

sounds great ^^ thx for the picture I was not sure what a K. might be...

well myself I grab something that is inflated such as an inflatable 2m intex shamu and ride it. Or hug it while lying below. Often I use some cute equine shape (eg Draft Horse, purple Pony or transparent Iw horse) and use the installed SPH or ride her

in other words completely average use of inflatables ;-)

Comment

• Sid1
            • Jan 2021

Honestly, merely watching a lovely woman enjoy and ultimately climax with a balloon or better yet, an inflatable would be enough to arouse me. I think it would be so satisfying to experience simultaneous masturbation pleasure while she alone interacts with it.

Comment

• worriedLooner
              • Feb 2023

worried looner here... I experimented using a balloon to get off and I inserted my manhood into the nozzle of a 24'' balloon.. I did my business and finished, took a shower but now I'm worried if there is the possibility of contracting any STDs or complications from this method of masturbation... Does anybody know anything about it and if it's safe in the first place?

Comment

• LoonerHans
                • Oct 2018

I think u need to go through the definition of STD and different modes of transmissions. If the balloon was fresh out of the packet or even kept in sterile and hygienic conditions, u won't get an STD of any sort. The danger of catching UTIs could be present if the balloon was dirty (dust, grime, etc). I would recommend to pee immediately after ejaculation to expel any pathogens creeping up your urinary tract.
                Also, don't share your balloons with someone u are not sure whether they have STD or not. Contact with genital fluids, blood, semen, saliva (in some cases) can infect u with an STD.
                NECKING IS AWESOME!

Comment

• Whale Rider
                  • Nov 2022

Originally posted by worriedLooner
                  worried looner here... I experimented using a balloon to get off and I inserted my manhood into the nozzle of a 24'' balloon.. I did my business and finished, took a shower but now I'm worried if there is the possibility of contracting any STDs or complications from this method of masturbation... Does anybody know anything about it and if it's safe in the first place?
                  I assume that only you are using your balloon so... where should a STD be coming from? make sure to clean the loon afterward not because of deseases but its get sticky and your personal residue might start to give of a bad stench after a few days...

Comment

• UKPOPPER
                    • Feb 2023

You're very unlikely to contract anything from masturbation with a balloon. I find a fun technique is to rub a small balloon like a 12" against myself while lying on my back - either naked or against my underwear. It takes a while to reach orgasm but the difference in sensation and the build up is well worth it. It may take a few attempts using this approach before you climax but it's worth persisting. ��
                    Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• LoonerHoax
                      • May 2020

I would be more worried about a UTI than an STD honestly. Especially if you are using the same balloon multiple times and not cleaning it.

Comment

• Whale Rider
                        • Nov 2022

Originally posted by LoonerHoax
                        I would be more worried about a UTI than an STD honestly. Especially if you are using the same balloon multiple times and not cleaning it.
                        good point and the stench of course .....

Comment

• TizianosBoy
                          • Apr 2019

I love blowing up balloons, especially orange ones and tying them off, humping them too with my cock out, love putting the neck between my perineum and just jerking off.

Comment

• AlexinoMaxx
                            • Aug 2021

I have a few ways i've tried that i remember. Simply humping a 45" / gl900 balloon with chest laid down or standing up, laying back on a 45" while jerking off looking at vids or bouncing on a cattex 32" longneck while hugging the neck. I also tried bouncing on a cattex 36" while hugging a cattex 32" longneck and resting on it. Also sandwiching myself between two gl900s.

As for using anal toys and lube while on top of a balloon, i tried and it was an unpleasant experience. Not doing this again.
                            Bounce on a trampoline and no one bats an eye.
                            Bounce on a balloon and society loses their mind.

Comment

• Whale Rider
                              • Nov 2022

Originally posted by AlexinoMaxx
                              I have a few ways i've tried that i remember. Simply humping a 45" / gl900 balloon with chest laid down or standing up, laying back on a 45" while jerking off looking at vids or bouncing on a cattex 32" longneck while hugging the neck. I also tried bouncing on a cattex 36" while hugging a cattex 32" longneck and resting on it. Also sandwiching myself between two gl900s.

As for using anal toys and lube while on top of a balloon, i tried and it was an unpleasant experience. Not doing this again.
                              oh a GL sandwich... sounds like fun ^^

Comment

• frankfrank
                                Empathetic Harmonizer
                                • Feb 2018

Besides preventing bad smells and possible pathogens multiplying on the used balloon, there's another GOOD reason to watch the balloon after use. As we're talking about using a balloon repeatedly, this is addressed mostly to non-poppers.

Washing the balloon also gets rid of body oils, WHICH CAUSE THE BALLOON TO DEGRADE and possibly develop weak spots (and fragility, susceptible to popping prematurely)!
                                People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎