The balloon shack (my secret looning spot)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sexyneck
    • Feb 2016

Re: The balloon shack (my secret looning spot)

I wan the pink sexy balloon. Is so beautiful.

Originally posted by wildheart
    I've decided to give away the location to the abandoned hide where I've been having my balloon sessions recently. I've left a little stash and a logbook inside for others to enjoy. I've got directions and a GPS route to the location. I may post it publicly soon, but for now you can pm me for the link. Its in Surrey, England. The idea is that anyone can enjoy it and leave balloons for others. It's in a remote area away from houses or any main paths, so don't be afraid to pop balloons in there.

Comment

• BalloonBounce
      • Mar 2019

Wow, I missed all this discussion, and now of course its to late. I'm in Sussex and would have been in contact and 'in there like a shot'. Anyhow, big appreciation to you for such a great idea.

I tend to go for a mountain bike ride with some 'suitable 16" balloons' in my rucksack plus a small ground blanket for a secluded balloon humping session.

If you know that the same locale, or close by, has a secluded corner I'd be really keen to visit and I don't mind a voyeur in attendance who appreciates balloon being used to make a grown man cum while accompanied by some squeaking noises

I'll message you on here, if you don't mind, to check if a suitable location is available?

Comment

• Loonatic
        Balloons + Feet
        • Apr 2016

Man, sorry to hear about your shak brought down. Such a great idea! Gives me an idea for a portable hunting blind I've used a few times before. It's like a pop-up tent (no pun intended but I'll take it haha) that you can carry on your back.

If you go out to public hunting lands you could set up your popping blind up and blast away a few big ones far away from anyone else without anyone else thinking twice. Just gotta clean up after yourself, but it should mostly stay confined to the blind.

Last time I used it for turkey hunting years ago and sat for a few hours without seeing any sign of another soul nearby at all. In fact I didn't see another human (or animal lol) anywhere nearby the entire day. Could've popped tons of loons with no problem. Anyways, something you inspired me to try out Wildheart so thanks for sharing your loon shak! When I finally try it out, I'll pop a few big ones in your honor!

Comment

• wildheart
          • Apr 2015

I did find out it wasn't destroyed because I was popping balloons there. Or at least that's not the only reason. I found another shack that looked like it had been destroyed a while ago. Exploring the area let me to believe it was an old hunting spot that isn't used anymore. There were lots of signs of hunting like old shotgun shells, but everything looks abandoned now. It was likely taken down for health and safety and it was starting to lean a bit and could've fallen. I do want to know what they thought of the box of balloons and looner drawings though. Someone took it away. Luckily there weren't too many balloons inside, but they did have slightly NSFW prints
          How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
          My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍