Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cadillac
    • Jan 2022

Re: Balloons and Marijuana

I happen to live in an area in which cannabis is legal. I highly recommend (see what I did there) to try some marijuana and indulge in balloons. The marijuana heightens the senses which makes it all that much more intense.

In fact, that sounds like a good idea. OG Kush and Tuf-Tex here I come.

Comment

• Common Loon
      • Aug 2020

As others have said, it really depends on the kind of effect cannabis has on you... which depends both on the strain and preparation of the drug, and on your own neurochemistry to a degree.

I haven't done it much but want to try more... especially with a mellower flower like indica that takes you down and pushes away anxiety, while at the same time heightening your senses. It's a perfect combo for a nervous looner like me. The only issue I've had is, if you have a bit too much you can get "couch-locked" where you kind of lose all motivation to keep going and just get stuck to your seat for 20 minutes at a time, lol

Comment

• wildheart
        • Apr 2015

A good way to avoid getting couch locked is to be doing something when you smoke. If you keep active it's not too bad. Also, true indica doesn't really exist anymore. Most strains are a cross. When people say "indica" it just means it has a lower thc percent, or is subjectivity move relaxing. I prefer something that gets me up and about and is more stimulating. If you want something that isn't quite so intense, try a dry herb vaporizer. It's much better for you than smoking and feels quite nice. Also means you can make edibles with the leftovers.
        How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
        My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• 7balloon
          • Dec 2018

I love weed and masturbation. Seriously fantastic

Comment

• PMN985
            • Aug 2021

Is there any other way? I love being high and popping or watching popping, someone else separately mentioned poppers, those are fun to use after a joint or edible too, mushrooms are fun as well.

Comment

• MetroBalloon
              • Oct 2017

Drug dealing filth should not be tolerated on this site.
              Your kind should just be put up and shot.

Comment

• PMN985
                • Aug 2021

Weed is legal in my area, and mushrooms are decriminalized, you can buy poppers at adult stores. Not sure what your issue is, no one is talking about selling drugs. Get over yourself

Comment

• loonlun
                  • Mar 2021

It might blow that guy's mind that there are literal warehouse farms growing cannabis legally and actual storefronts where people can buy it in places where it is both legalized and taxed and for the most part any criminal element has been removed from the equation.

It's not something I would do personally but I imagine it's no different than having a few scotches and then having a go at it once buzzed.

Comment

• wildheart
                    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by loonlun
                    It might blow that guy's mind that there are literal warehouse farms growing cannabis legally and actual storefronts where people can buy it in places where it is both legalized and taxed and for the most part any criminal element has been removed from the equation.

It's not something I would do personally but I imagine it's no different than having a few scotches and then having a go at it once buzzed.
                    Exactly. Honestly, often people get way more fucked up drinking than having a joint. It's really not that big a deal. People just think it's "drugs" so therefore it's dirty and should be avoided. They seem to forget things like alcohol, caffeine and tobacco are also drugs and can actually be a lot more harmful both physically and to society.

Comment

• BalloonblowerNYC
                      • Feb 2018

Metroballoon reminds me of the bavarian ultra christian conservative party conventions in huge beer tents drinking liters of bavarian beer and then claiming Mairjuana would be the death of Germany from the front...

Where I live it has become legal. And yeah I had it for a few times, was amazing that I did not have any scare of popping and the loud pop noise actually was beautiful.

Comment

• PMN985
                        • Aug 2021

Originally posted by BalloonblowerNYC
                        Metroballoon reminds me of the bavarian ultra christian conservative party conventions in huge beer tents drinking liters of bavarian beer and then claiming Mairjuana would be the death of Germany from the front...

Where I live it has become legal. And yeah I had it for a few times, was amazing that I did not have any scare of popping and the loud pop noise actually was beautiful.
                        For me it makes the anxiety/intensity more manageable, I enjoy looning without the herb too, it's all mood dependent for me

Comment

• wildheart
                          • Apr 2015

It's interesting how people have different experiences. Lately it's made the anxiety worse and pops more violent and scary, but the whole process is much more sensual and fun. Psilocybin (active ingredient of magic mushrooms) on the other hand, made my fear go away and I could b2p loads, one after the other. That felt pretty awesome. It also made balloons feel new, like it was my first time inflating them. At first it made me feel like it was really naughty and I shouldn't be doing it though.

Comment

• lucid
                            • Sep 2016

Dang metroballoon. Kind of excessive wouldn't you say lol? So you would prescribed the same penalty for smoking weed as premeditated murder? You're a joke dude. Do you have any other demands how we all should live, in case you ever get into power? Yet something tells me that you would like to just be left alone and live how you see fit tho. But won't afford that same right to others? God complex much?

Comment

• lucid
                              • Sep 2016

And I definitely agree. Balloons and weed are a terrific match. I've even mixed looning and psychedelics before. Absolutely mind blowing. I had tt17s filled with helium tied in a bunch and dropped 3.5 grams of mushrooms. Funny enough, the jewel tone balloons actually looked jeweled. Almost as if it was alien technology or something. And there was a smokey haze on the inside swirling around in different patterns. But looking back, it could have just been the smoke in the room reflecting off them playing tricks on my mind. They even had an enhanced feeling that is indescribable. Of course psychedelics aren't for everybody and if you've never done them definitely don't take 3.5 grams. If you take to much you'll leave your body for a few hours and won't even know what a balloon is lol.

Comment

• frankfrank
                                Empathetic Harmonizer
                                • Feb 2018

Originally posted by lucid
                                Dang metroballoon...Do you have any other demands how we all should live, in case you ever get into power?
                                I think that M. is already in power, though I'm not sure WHICH (of a number of existing possibilities) person he/she is, or under which office or other capacity. He-or-she's probably a congressperson or a judge from one of those states that seems to thrive on electing madmen to office.
                                People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎